The paradise Island (open, players need)

I can feel the heat and arousal and taste it on my tongue. I go slow, exploring you with my fingers and lips and tongue feeling you driven to higher pleasure and my own body trembles with need. Soon I move again kissing back up your body moving over you and between your open welcoming legs. I as finally move up to kiss you again my lips meeting yours, wet with your own juices my cock brushes against your pussy and I rock my hips lining it up.. my eyes meet yours as I begin to gently push into you feeling the tightness and wetness yield to my hard cock. I pause as I encounter real resistance and my eyes widen slightly as I realize you truly have never been with a man before. I entwine my hand in yours and press forward watching your face and feeling your hand squeeze mine as your virginity gives way and I sink further into you. I hold still feeling your body react under me and letting you get used to being filled. I am trembling with the need to continue and the desire to be gentle till you are ready to continue.
 
Aiya is panting heavily as Jay ignited every inch of her front side. Aiya shivers as those kisses burn a path back to her lips. Excitement is enhanced by her scent on his tongue and lips. The sheer nervousness from tasting herself makes fireworks expload.

The squeeze of his hand on her was odd for a moment until a sharp pain came into play. It felt like a rock was ripping her apart. Aiya stiffened her back and screamed in terror. Only a kiss blocked the scream from reaching out to others on the island.

Now that the pain passes and Jay reassures her that the pain was gone did he push. Aiya was surrounded by emotions and sensations. She felt her body open and grasp his cock, then a flood feeling spasm out inside of her letting him move easier. Aiya's free hand tears at his back while he pumps within her. Another rush of heat sweeps over as she thrusts herself up to his body then lets out another cry from cumming.
 
I begin to move within you feeling the flexing and spasms of your pussy as you orgasm . Surprised at the intensity of the pain, (I had never been with a virgin before) and now carried by the intensity of your passion and response I thrust faster into you matching your rhythm. I can feel your nails digging into my back as you hold me to you urging me and then I can no longer hold back and Hold deep inside you. The pulses of my cock as I cum mingling with the squeezing pulses or your orgasm and I cry out loudly matching your cries as we cum together. I slow my movements and stop my body shaking from the strength of the cum feeling the heat and wetness seeping from between us I I kiss you and feel the breeze caresses our sweat soaked skin. I collapse next to yo withdrawing as I roll to the side and pull you into my arms, head on my chest. There are no words I think, but I want to just hold you.
 
Aiya moans softly as the rush of fire bleeds across her insides and hot liquid splashes into her deeply. Aiya rolls her eyes back and clings to Jay as her body rocks with his body. Reaching the edges of heaven.

Aiya had no clue how long they slept when she woke in his grasp. Just a shy smile and "hi"
 
"Hi Yourself, how are you?" I give you a squeeze and a kiss feeling the warm softness of your body. "I suppose we should go wash off and then get back to the others. I look up toward the sun. "I don't think we slept very long." i brush my hand against your face gently pushing a strand of hair back.
 
Aiya looks up and sees daylight in the trees probably past noon. "Yeah, cleaning up would be a smart idea. Through Steph and Rom already know if they heard us or why we're taking so long to return to camp."

The quick bath was Aiya's bathing in an empty tidal pool. She was slightly afraid to wash in the ocean having blood on her legs. In a few moments she was.fresh and ready to go.

She walked with Jay back to camp with a smile. "So what shall we do next?"
 
After a quick wash with aiya we walk back to camp with my arm at your waist. The dress appears even worse for wear now.. Now we get moved to the cave and build pens for your birds.. Then I make sure the hammock fits 2
 
We spend the next few hours tearing down the camp and moving things to the cliff and up to the cave where we will make a more permanent shelter.
 
Aiya helps with the move and points out places she has found alternative foods. Aiya has started to collect bark shavings and testing berries and other items as dyes or ink. It is her intention to make a journal of their time on the island.
 
I come up behind you and wrap my arms around you giving you a squeeze and taking a moment to kiss your neck before moving off to finish constructing the firepit, there is a spot near the back of the cave where a draft draws air up and out that will be perfect to work as a chimney and keep smoke from building up in the cave. It also shelters the fire from storms and rain.
 
Aiya confers with Rom about killing another hog. She wants to keep it from the old camp and further from the spring by the cave.

Aiya worked on vines and traps. She wanted to keep hope strong and maybe just maybe push hope to cover them all.
 
Back
Top