sex in panties

i love this. my ex had the cutest panties, and i had to keep taking her with them on. i loved pulling on them as i thrust into her, making them go up into her pussy and ass, and pulling out then blowing a huge load all over them, making her wear them after.

Never done it but it sounds pretty hot. That and maybe with a skirt on too :3

It is hot..... especially with a skirt and stockings and garter belt. Nothing like having a lunch quickie and having to appear professional afterward when you get back to work.....

Never done it but it sounds pretty hot. That and maybe with a skirt on too :3
Kandi..........I like that idea. Then again, I always find a the combination of a skirt and sexy little panties on a woman to be quite appealing.

It is hot..... especially with a skirt and stockings and garter belt. Nothing like having a lunch quickie and having to appear professional afterward when you get back to work.....

That sounds like a great way to spend any night.

I tend to enjoy it if it's a quickie with the wife
But not for long periods of time

Same here in our younger days doing 'quickies'. It seems so dirty just to flip the skirt up, pull it aside to do our business, then pull it back to hold it in.

She doesn't like it when it runs down her leg, but I take her walking sometimes just to make that happen. See if other people noticed she just been fucked. :D

Same here in our younger days doing 'quickies'. It seems so dirty just to flip the skirt up, pull it aside to do our business, then pull it back to hold it in.

She doesn't like it when it runs down her leg, but I take her walking sometimes just to make that happen. See if other people noticed she just been fucked. :D

Funny the 'running down the leg' bit is one of my favorites...

Not a fan myself. I don't wear panties all that often to begin with. Now in a garter belt and a nice set of stockings... oh yes.

I love being with women like this...

There is something about sex with a woman in panties, stockings, or lingerie that generates a different mood to the sex altogether. It makes everything feel more passionate somehow...the fact that a woman bothers to plan in advance to wear something for the sole purpose of getting me hot and then leaving that article of clothing on during sex just preserves their "intent" and that intent just seems to be ever present in the mood of the sex that makes me crazy like some ravenous animal during the course of it.

I absolutely love it, as long as the panties I am wearing are soft. It is a turn on for me, probably because my experiences in the past of having sex with my panties on were usually done as quickies and in public places.

Split crotch

I absolutely love it, as long as the panties I am wearing are soft. It is a turn on for me, probably because my experiences in the past of having sex with my panties on were usually done as quickies and in public places.

Does it matter if the panties were regular ones versus the split crotch ones? The split crotch panties may mean you're already anticipating it, while the regular ones could be a surprise activity.

your profile pic is awesome. what a shapely and sexy buttocks you have there. nice panties too

Back when we were dating, my wife and I had a spur of the moment car ride out to the coast. We had some wine, and a fire on the beach.
Some kissing and heavy petting led to me bending her over a large log, pulling her panties aside to lick her pussy.
I vividly remember feeling her panties rubbing my cock as I fucked her. The sound of the waves, the snap of the fire.
After coming, I just pulled them back over her pussy.
I drove her back home that night. Walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight.
Right after I got back into the car she came out of the house. I rolled down the window to see what she wanted, and she just dropped her panties in my lap. No words, just a playful smile, and then back in to the house.
They smelled of sex, the beach, and campfire.

Hahaa

Back when we were dating, my wife and I had a spur of the moment car ride out to the coast. We had some wine, and a fire on the beach.
Some kissing and heavy petting led to me bending her over a large log, pulling her panties aside to lick her pussy.
I vividly remember feeling her panties rubbing my cock as I fucked her. The sound of the waves, the snap of the fire.
After coming, I just pulled them back over her pussy.
I drove her back home that night. Walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight.
Right after I got back into the car she came out of the house. I rolled down the window to see what she wanted, and she just dropped her panties in my lap. No words, just a playful smile, and then back in to the house.
They smelled of sex, the beach, and campfire.

Did you pin that up as a trophy? Love it!

That last sentence made me perk up quiiiite a bit - public sex is one of my biggest fantasies. Public sex where I just hike up her skirt and go for it?

Even better.

Ahem. Not that this is how I choose to introduce myself to you or anything.

Did you pin that up as a trophy? Love it!

I kept them for a little while. As far as a trophy... not required. I married the girl and she has since replaced those panties with other playful gifts over the years, all personal and playful, and plenty "stroke-worthy".
I am a very fortunate man.

That last sentence made me perk up quiiiite a bit - public sex is one of my biggest fantasies. Public sex where I just hike up her skirt and go for it?

Even better.

Ahem. Not that this is how I choose to introduce myself to you or anything.

Nothing wrong with that introduction, I like it.

Sex in panties is fun, but knowing she is 'going commando' is also fun too. I can't keep my hands off of her when she is going commando.

I like buying my lady a lacy pair of panties with cotton openings in the front and rear - that way I have my choice of enjoyment - This is good for one of those up- against-the-wall, very spur of the moment, animal lust encounters that all women enjoy.

Many times when having a quicky then pulling them back and leaving my cum stain. Send her back home or to work knowing there could be a smell of lust when she sits down at her desk.

Many times when having a quicky then pulling them back and leaving my cum stain. Send her back home or to work knowing there could be a smell of lust when she sits down at her desk.

my wife is so busy at work these days, id love to meet her for a noon quickiem lift her skirt pull the panties aside and drill her, then put everything back in place and leave her to finish her day all wet...she rarely wears skirts, i'll have to keep this in mind for the next time.

I'm not against it, I've done it and enjoyed, but I don't really care. I quite like oral in them though, I like getting my panties all wet.

Tbh I don't really wear panties enough

I love getting fucked wearing my panties! I recently bought some crotchless ones which I have yet to try out but I'm hoping will get a good reaction.

Back