Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

It really got serious a couple of years ago and my wife helps with the thoughts. I had a series of very vivid dreams about sucking myself off....impossible now but as a young man I could get it close enough to lick. Not long after that she was teasing my lips with her fingers and I sucked them in while we fucked. She got into it and vigorously finger fucked my mouth. It was a major turn on and trigger. She recently asked me what I think about when she finger fucks my mouth.mist of the time it is about sucking myself and she thought that was "interesting". Then she asked if I thought about others? I was honest and told her yes....but in my minds eye it is always just a covk and nothing else.

Two mornings ago she took my hand and placed on my cock and encouraged my to stroke. Didn't take much encouragement....LOL. She began pinching my sensitive nipple and shortly after that started finger fucking my mouth and whispering to me - "yes, suck on it!" Over and over until I exploded. Old folks can still have fun!

That is so hot!!!!

kissing the tip

http://33.media.tumblr.com/5acf87949e137a86b279084283b3269e/tumblr_n4m8m7ZIiY1rl3fn1o1_400.gif

and eventually getting this

http://facialsart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/rachelstarrfacialcumgif-4.gif

Looking at hot women sucking guys off gets me hard as a rock, then I fantasize I am them.

http://www.gifs-mania.info/wp-conte...cking-dick-for-the-first-time-in-her-life.gif

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/...ZqYt17Crwg6wgAIM8ej9kdn5uHQCvk1zAHlaQ6q-IhaMm
I always think about being the cocksucker when I'm watching vids of cocks being sucked. Next best thing to when I actually am sucking one.

Yep. I think about it a lot. Especially, I imagine the moment when he squirts into my eager mouth, and my tongue gets a good taste of warm semen.
Love the moments when hot, sticky cum starts flooding my mouth. Fuck yeah!

God yes!!! Even when I'm making love to my wife. Its crazy how much its on my mind

I love sucking cock and I especially love "being" a cocksucker! I love the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. It's my biggest turn-on and my favorite obsession. I dream about being down on my knees getting savagely throat fucked ALL THE TIME!!! So naturally whenever I jerk off I fantasize that I'm sucking cock.

I love sucking cock and I especially love "being" a cocksucker! I love the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. It's my biggest turn-on and my favorite obsession. I dream about being down on my knees getting savagely throat fucked ALL THE TIME!!! So naturally whenever I jerk off I fantasize that I'm sucking cock.

We share so much sterculius, I always love your posts. I so sincerely wish that I'd had a friend as forcefully well-hung as your Larry. Although, in my own humble way, I feel I've made up for it over the years since by enthusiastically orally servicing some very generously endowed gentlemen...

Such a turn on

That's hot sterculius. This whole thread turns me on so much. Ready guys talking about how they wanna suck cock and how much of a cocksucker they are is such a turn on.

I often fantasise about going down on a guy. He's sitting in a big arm chair with his trousers undone and his legs apart. I'm on my knees gently kissing licking and sucking on him. I do it slow and deep so I build up lots of sticky saliva. His hands trike my face and he encourages me by saying how good my mouth feels on him and that I'm a good little cocksucker.

Suck my wife's tits like a cock.

My wife encourages me by pinching my nipples and saying, Suck That Cock. She gets turned on. Gets me turned on. Then fucks my ass with her fingers and a small cock.

We share so much sterculius, I always love your posts. I so sincerely wish that I'd had a friend as forcefully well-hung as your Larry. Although, in my own humble way, I feel I've made up for it over the years since by enthusiastically orally servicing some very generously endowed gentlemen...

I've always considered myself extremely fortunate to have had a best friend like Larry whose immense cock and whose utter lack of concern for my well being resulted in enabling him to savagely force his huge cock completely down my throat and regularly fucking my throat until he came. My early indoctrination in extreme oral sexual subjugation and objectification has made me into the shameless cocksucker and slut I am today! Thank you Larry wherever you are.

Always think about blowing at least one guy when I jack off. Love to stroke for a long time remembering the blow jobs I have given, how much I like it, can almost feel it in my throat when I cum in the palm of my hand.

Love the taste, straight out of another guy's dick.

It really got serious a couple of years ago and my wife helps with the thoughts. I had a series of very vivid dreams about sucking myself off....impossible now but as a young man I could get it close enough to lick. Not long after that she was teasing my lips with her fingers and I sucked them in while we fucked. She got into it and vigorously finger fucked my mouth. It was a major turn on and trigger. She recently asked me what I think about when she finger fucks my mouth.mist of the time it is about sucking myself and she thought that was "interesting". Then she asked if I thought about others? I was honest and told her yes....but in my minds eye it is always just a covk and nothing else.

Two mornings ago she took my hand and placed on my cock and encouraged my to stroke. Didn't take much encouragement....LOL. She began pinching my sensitive nipple and shortly after that started finger fucking my mouth and whispering to me - "yes, suck on it!" Over and over until I exploded. Old folks can still have fun!
that is amazing. would love that from my wife

All the time, I catch my self puckering up when I see a picture of a dick. :cattail:

Back