Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

impressive said:
BrioBelegon-Switch-400x600.jpg

And I was just reading your blog and profile today from following links on Romancing the Blog. You mentioned you were on Literotica and I was wondering who. Not 5 hours later, I found out it's Impressive. Totally impressive. You and all the other authors here who are getting published truly are an inspiration to us who are still trying to learn the art.

its only 3.50, you've got nothin' to lose.

here is a fine example of my disturbing work, in case you have not yet had enough of an example right here on lit. microsmith, dean r. winters and kyle kucek will disturb you as well, possibly more than me.
enjoy.

Last edited:
Sensual Reads & Reviews loved Switch:

Okay, I have to say WOW! Switch is one hot read that will have your temperature rising, and the play between the two laugh out loud funny. I now have a new outlook on just what my man may be feeling. And I will never look at nipple clamps or grapes the same way again. This duo of authors have a short but sweetly electrifying hot hit on their hands. Bravo! My smile will be in place every time the lightening strikes.

Reviewed By Shay

My Turn to Pimp

coyotecover7uj.gif

My Brother, Coyote
By James Buchanan
Erotic Dark Fantasy
Gay Male

Seth and True are cousins, born in the same house on the Navajo reservation. That's about all they have in common, though, what with Seth going the way of a bad seed, and True living up to his name and going to college while studying with the tribe to become a medicine man.

They have one other thing in common, though. They love each other, to the point where secrets in both this world and the spirit world threaten to destroy them because of it. When they're trapped by a vicious pothunter they believe is raiding a sacred site, they learn that some secrets can kill. Can these brother-cousins stay alive... and stay together?

Buy It Here also available through Amazon, Fictionwise etc… but my cut of the royalties is less if you don’t buy it direct from Torquere

And a review [u]http://tcm-ca.com/reviews/914.html[/u]

“She asked me to place my hands gently on the wall closest to us. The sound of her voice was hypnotic. It was as if it was all I could hear or wanted to hear.” Bella looks up at the ceiling feeling the anticipation of the unknown coming back to her all over again. She swallows hard. “I followed her instructions as she asked for everyone’s attention. Everything I knew told me to leave. I can’t explain why I didn’t. I just know that I felt like I needed to stay right there in the midst of all those strangers and follow her directions. Besides she was pretty hard to resist. You should have seen her. Something about being seduced and challenged by a woman with the body she had. Never been with a woman the way I thought about being with her.” Bella pauses and looks into the mirror to see the doctor now standing across the room from her. His expression is that of subtle surprise at what he is hearing. “She asked the waiter if he had any advice. He suggested I count loud and clear.” Bella says looking down at her sandals as she wiggles her toes slightly to relieve some of her nervousness. “I didn’t move or make a sound until she was finished. It all was so fast and so powerful that I felt like a transformation took place right in front of all the guests. Afterwards can you believe I thanked her?” Bella says with a smile as she sweeps a strand of hair back in its place. Thinking about it causes her to laugh reflectively.

CrimsonCoverFinal-258x393.png

Crimson's Erotica - Volume One

I thought I was about time I posted this here. Thanks for checking it out.

Self Published

I had trouble finding a house that would publish a story which contains incest. I ended up self-publishing, at least for now. I have taken my Tammy Trueheart story and added to it and edited it to make a story of about 120,000 + words. I have removed all but a few chapters from Literotica.

I have also written an entirely new story (40,000 + words) about a southern female. In ways this story is better than the Tammy Trueheart series. I have submitted the first two chapters to Literotica. I use the PTL scandal as fictional background. It contains some original home spun southern stories and sayings in addition to hot sex.

http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=470088

:nana: :nana: :nana:

TammyTrueheart said:
I had trouble finding a house that would publish a story which contains incest. I ended up self-publishing, at least for now. I have taken my Tammy Trueheart story and added to it and edited it to make a story of about 120,000 + words. I have removed all but a few chapters from Literotica.

I have also written an entirely new story (40,000 + words) about a southern female. In ways this story is better than the Tammy Trueheart series. I have submitted the first two chapters to Literotica. I use the PTL scandal as fictional background. It contains some original home spun southern stories and sayings in addition to hot sex.

http://people.lulu.com/users/index.php?fHomepage=470088

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Good Job!

Romantic Times magazine gives fine flickering hungers 4 stars! :nana:

FINE FLICKERING HUNGERS
by Alessia Brio

RT Rating:
Category: EROTICA
Publisher: PhazeBooks.com
Published: July 2006
Type: Erotica Fiction (Contemporary/Anthology, E-book)
Brio pens a powerfully erotic anthology of poetry and prose that's sure to garner attention.

Stormy is on tight deadline to develop an ad campaign for Costa Rica. She flies to the country to discover what could be appealing about the rainy season. Sensual adventures aplenty ensue as she learns all about the tactile quality of water in "Wetter Has Never Been Better."

Chloe is in a hurry to return home to see "Jake" in this mischievous and amusing short story. And in "Boiling Point," a trip to the mall leads two friends to twist the bounds of love and friendship in this sensual exploration.

Brio's collection shows sexuality at its fullest. Interspersed with equally moving poems, this collection is a pleasurable experience because of its honesty and spice. (dl $6.00)

—Sarah Wethern

Hello everyone,

My new ebook is now available on Freya's Bower . Kayla Finds Her Way is a mini-collection of two erotic stories set in the far northern regions of California.

d010fff0.jpg

Click HERE for more info and a free excerpt.

Thanks!

Hey, everyone! I just found this lovely spot!

I write novellas for Changeling Press. They range from sweet romantica to hard D/s and BDSM. My most popular books definitely bend the rules a bit, LOLOL!

You can find blurbs and links to my work, as well as excerpts, at my website:

www. freewebs. com /emma_ray_garrett *no spaces*

You Reap What You Sow

!!! Attention !!!
New Book Release

You Reap What You Sow
Written By: F. A. Goodwin
www.fagoodwin.com

Jada Lindsay is a single woman living and working as an ER nurse in her hometown of Philadelphia when she meets who she thinks is her Prince Charming one hot summer day. She quickly realizes that fairy tales are for kids. The story begins with Jada’s tumultuous relationship with Aidan Peacock, the son of a preacher. She tells her story of sex, lies and love in her own gripping words which are often flip and straight from the hip. Jada speaks of the love for her grandmother to the contempt that she harbors for her mother. When her relationship with Aidan is ended in front of the entire congregation of Shiloh Christian Church at a New Year’s Eve service Jada vows to never see him again. But the heart goes where it wants to, and she finds out the hard way…
~You Reap What You Sow~

XXplorher's Guide to Absolute Crapitude

How To Be Excellent – And Suck Shit Anyway!
Written by XXplorEr

Ever wonder whether you were good enough to project affecting work, and make a living at it?

Why engage in the more simplistic goal of success, when you can magnify your rare ability to suck completely? Accept the notion that people like Salvador Dali, Benjamin Franklin, Martin Luther King, and Bubba Gump Shrimp are the ignorant callings of yesteryear. The future is Huck Finn. Certify your ability to crap out. That, my friends, is rare achievement.

What Mark Twain was quite elegantly trying to tell us is – Tom Sawyer is a born loser. As is anyone else who foolishly attempts to differentiate themselves from the masses. They got lucky that the Indian dude was stupid and the rest of us are clearly not going to benefit as such.

With the understanding that Ayn Rand is the pinnacle of encouraged individual aptitude, recognize that the fate of the world IS in fact… a mass conglomerate of peons who know the name, but don’t know why. Who is John Galt? Nobody knows and nobody cares. Pillage from them all before it’s too late. Bleed them down to your level. Encourage and devote yourself to suckitude. Embrace your ability to digest yourself in crap until you no longer believe you have any chance of escaping that which you oppose. Follow the teachings of Curt Cobain!

Take the crap and eat it.

My friends, this is the future of mankind. I can attest. I have seen the end and it wasn’t hardly an inch in front of the beginning. Stop walking and start sitting! Achieve a fat-assed existence. I have spent my days perfecting this regimen just for you. I have absolutely nailed the mathematics of failure and can serve you a guaranteed road to ruin no matter HOW many option you choose.

I was born for you. Let’s all eat crow and cry.

Buy my book. It's very expensive and will likely set you on the path to destruction just from the purchase alone. Just remember, it's all for your own good. Everything needs to fall apart (and we're not gonna rebuild it, so just relax and enjoy the crumbling sound of things that some idiots thought they built to last).

See ya at the newstands,

XXplorher

Last edited:
[I said:
XXplorher]How To Be Excellent – And Suck Shit Anyway!
Written by XXplorEr

Ever wonder whether you were good enough to project affecting work, and make a living at it?

Why engage in the more simplistic goal of success, when you can magnify your rare ability to suck completely? Accept the notion that people like Salvador Dali, Benjamin Franklin, Martin Luther King, and Bubba Gump Shrimp are the ignorant callings of yesteryear. The future is Huck Finn. Certify your ability to crap out. That, my friends, is rare achievement.

What Mark Twain was quite elegantly trying to tell us is – Tom Sawyer is a born loser. As is anyone else who foolishly attempts to differentiate themselves from the masses. They got lucky that the Indian dude was stupid and the rest of us are clearly not going to benefit as such.

With the understanding that Ayn Rand is the pinnacle of encouraged individual aptitude, recognize that the fate of the world IS in fact… a mass conglomerate of peons who know the name, but don’t know why. Who is John Galt? Nobody knows and nobody cares. Pillage from them all before it’s too late. Bleed them down to your level. Encourage and devote yourself to suckitude. Embrace your ability to digest yourself in crap until you no longer believe you have any chance of escaping that which you oppose. Follow the teachings of Curt Cobain!

Take the crap and eat it.

My friends, this is the future of mankind. I can attest. I have seen the end and it wasn’t hardly an inch in front of the beginning. Stop walking and start sitting! Achieve a fat-assed existence. I have spent my days perfecting this regimen just for you. I have absolutely nailed the mathematics of failure and can serve you a guaranteed road to ruin no matter HOW many option you choose.

I was born for you. Let’s all eat crow and cry.

Buy my book. It's very expensive and will likely set you on the path to destruction just from the purchase alone. Just remember, it's all for your own good. Everything needs to fall apart (and we're not gonna rebuild it, so just relax and enjoy the crumbling sound of things that some idiots thought they built to last).

See ya at the newstands,

XXplorher
[/I]

Since I have a couple books published and mentioned on this thread, I am active on it and saw your post, don't worry, my friend, be happy, the future's so bright you need sunglasses, the 'second handers' never had a chance.

amicus...

Passed out.

Whoooo... I got five cups from Coffee Time Romance on My Brother, Coyote. Somebody pass me the oxygen.

MY BROTHER, COYOTE
JAMES BUCHANAN
ISBN#1-933389-65-6
April 2006
Torquere Press
www.torquerepress.com
E-Book
$3.49
48 Pages
Supernatural
Rating: 5 Cups

True Yazzie, Navajo Indian, lives on a reservation, learning the chants of a medicine man from his Apache grandmother and the old stories from his uncle Jim. Growing up with his brother-cousin Seth, born an hour before him, they grow close, so close that as teenagers, they started exploring their feelings. Until that fateful night when they stumbled across gay magazines that gave voice to their yearnings.

Seth DelOro stays with his father Martin in a filthy trailer, surrounded by desert and scrub brush. The only privacy he has is in his room, little more than a closet. Only when his cousin True comes to visit, is when he knows true companionship. Upon discovering them clenched in their first kiss, his drunken father begins pummeling them both with belt and fists. In a desperate move to save his cousin, Seth shoots his father.

So begins True and Seth’s journey toward manhood, marked by a prison sentence for Seth and lonely nights filled with visions for True. Would these two ever realize their love?

Mr. James Buchanan has written a beautiful love story involving gay men. The backdrop of New Mexico and the Indian reservation adds to the mystic of the Indian lore, sprinkled throughout this tender story of sexual discovery. True is a novice to the ways of gay love, but his passions are expressed lovingly and truthfully. Seth, having experienced trysts while in prison, is more indulgent in his treatment of True, showing him with actions. The supernatural elements add tension to the story and the conclusion is quite a surprise. I absolutely love this book.

Kathy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books

link to review: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/mybrothercoyote.html

I thought I was working a hilariously sarcastic angle there, but…

It’s all true.

Back