I.M. Fauve Gallery

I'm surprised....no, guess I'm not really... that no one commented on the extra finger on her sword hand in the 1st couple stages.
I sure didn't. There was so much going on in the image that subtle bit of shading on her hand didn't register. And I still had to look closely again even when you told us what to look for.
And who am I to know the true anatomy of female elf dragon slayers? :confused:

Still an amazing drawing and one of my favorites of yours! :heart:

well.... started adding gross bits of color, but having my tablet makes it more fun... for better control. Unfortunately...now I have to go get groceries. bleh..the mundane.

will cleanup the over "spray" and detail out..with highlights and shadows...and subtler color blends...and textures..and..nah..will probably get distr..HEY! Sparkly!:D

Last edited:
some cleaning...

Which will subsequently require some "dirtying"...note how white the teeth look now.
and highlights on scales...look how flat the dragon becomes..and some shadowing, for the same reason.
etc..

Last edited:
stole a bit of time and used the tablet to do a little more refinement...needs a LOT more to be where I would like it, but because it is not for anything, it will likely get set aside before finished.

(pencil. scanned and coloring in photoshop)

Last edited:
attachment.php

stole a bit of time and used the tablet to do a little more refinement...needs a LOT more to be where I would like it, but because it is not for anything, it will likely get set aside before finished.

I :heart: it...I'm inspired...I'm going to write a short story about an elf slave girl that has to slay dragons for her master ogre's breakfast or risk being eaten herself...

I :heart: it...I'm inspired...I'm going to write a short story about an elf slave girl that has to slay dragons for her master ogre's breakfast or risk being eaten herself...
Thank you. I am glad to hear.:)
Post a link when you have finished.

It's wonderful Throbbs! The detail pops even more with the added color. :cool:
Will the background stay that way, or maybe some craggy mountain peaks in the distance?
I'd like to see her touches of 'pink' back! ;)

I'm glad you've continued to work on it, it's one of my favorites. She's so strong and fearless! Feel like I can reach out and touch the textures.
Amazing as usual. :rose:

It's wonderful Throbbs! The detail pops even more with the added color. :cool:
Will the background stay that way, or maybe some craggy mountain peaks in the distance?
I'd like to see her touches of 'pink' back! ;)

I'm glad you've continued to work on it, it's one of my favorites. She's so strong and fearless! Feel like I can reach out and touch the textures.
Amazing as usual. :rose:

Thanks Kake. :)

Most likely, the background will be near-ground and misty/smokey atmospheric.
needs her hair, eye color and "outfit" (such that it is)...as well as her nipples colored. ...and some dragon blood... and....

Thanks Kake. :)

Most likely, the background will be near-ground and misty/smokey atmospheric.
needs her hair, eye color and "outfit" (such that it is)...as well as her nipples colored. ...and some dragon blood... and....
I can't wait to see what colors you choose. Impressed what can be done on a tablet! I've never gotten to try one. :)
What color do you feel dragon blood is? And is her corset/bodice armor and collar leather or metal?

I know you're busy, but looking forward to you able to work on this more! :kiss:

Full Moon / Blanket of Stars

(Watercolor, scanned and tweaked in photoshop.)

Last edited:
What a great piece. All digital? I especially like the way the tan lines make crescent moons on the full moon. The rumpled look and disheveled bed are very appealing, also.

What a great piece. All digital? I especially like the way the tan lines make crescent moons on the full moon. The rumpled look and disheveled bed are very appealing, also.

Thank you.
"(Watercolor, scanned and tweaked in photoshop.)" < text below the image;)
Mostly watercolor.

Painted for a "Word challenge" some time ago, when we had word challenges. The word was "blanket".

Last edited:
Did you get it?

Ah ha! I did! I don't get PMs very often and did not even notice. I was thinking you were going to post it somewhere and link.
I'll give it a read now.

Fun!

Keep it going. (I must admit, I was expecting sex! being on Literotica and all :D )
Of course the drawing is a bit light on "erotica" itsELF.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah ha! I did! I don't get PMs very often and did not even notice. I was thinking you were going to post it somewhere and link.
I'll give it a read now.

Fun!

Keep it going. (I must admit, I was expecting sex! being on Literotica and all :D )
Of course the drawing is a bit light on "erotica" itsELF.:rolleyes:

Sex is coming, but I thought the drawing deserved a full short story...I've set up the sex...really, I can get there in another 500 words or so...:D

Night Moves

Watercolor, scanned and augmented in photoshop.

Last edited:
Great expression on the Moon. Really like the car. It would look good as a convertible too. It's a shame they'll have to walk home after the battery dies.

He couldn't afford the convertible.;) He left the motor running to encourage her to get naked (gas wasn't an issue in those days.):D

She was a black haired beauty, with big dark eyes.....

Last edited:
The car looks great, convertible or not. I know how hard it is to achieve that hard edged machine look in a painting. Well done, indeed. Presumably, he left the lights on to keep the hook handed maniac at bay?

The car looks great, convertible or not. I know how hard it is to achieve that hard edged machine look in a painting. Well done, indeed. Presumably, he left the lights on to keep the hook handed maniac at bay?

Thank you.

I do not draw or paint cars often (gonna lose my man card!)
I had to do some research to be at least semi-accurate, because it was specific to the song. I also lifted an authentic vintage plate to add.

heh heh...indeed! I believe he was lurking about in those days!

Angel's Perch

(pretty sure there was a short "story" about this....hmmm.

Last edited:
Back