Make me dirty

Albigensian

He buried his head deep into her pussy and sucked hard as she called for more.
But as his tongue stretched into her and he sucked her mound she called out to the Albigensian god of bodies to have mercy on her.
He sucked harder until her voice became a scream.

Picture frame
 
Albigensian

He buried his head deep into her pussy and sucked hard as she called for more.
But as his tongue stretched into her and he sucked her mound she called out to the Albigensian god of bodies to have mercy on her.
He sucked harder until her voice became a scream.

Picture frame

Picture frame

The look on her face at that moment needed to be captured and put in a picture frame for his private pleasure,
he mused as he continued to torture her with his tongue.

Flabbergasted
 
flabbergasted

He tossed out "flabbergasted"; as much for the noise of it for its natural obfuscation... the twabblers spun for meaning as the more educated looked southward - towards the thing he locked on as he uttered it. Collette snuck in in the shadows.

snake
 
Snake


Adele spied the scene behind the curtain. The woman seemed more like a practiced spellcatcher the way she charmed Mark's sputtering, hissing purple veined snake.


Ratchet
 
Ratchet

"If you think that's something," said the Domme as the tightened her grip, "just wait till I ratchet it up a notch."

Battery
 
battery

Even an Eveready Energizer battery couldn't keep her vibrator running long enough to satisfy her needs.

plethysmograph
 
Last edited:
He did not need a Penile plethysmography to measure the bloodflow. He was becoming dizzy with the lack of blood as his penis seemed to drain every other organ of life souce. Lying naked and bound to the bed, she was unforgettably beautiful.

Fishingrod
 
Last edited:
It wasn't the words that made me listen, it was the way she told her story. The tone and inflection and what her words meant. Like an old fisher man holding his fishingrod, his technique was more intresting than what he caught. The patience in his stroke, the gentle flick of his wrist, his eyes darting into the water; this was how she spoke to me. I was caught.

rectifier
 
rectifier

"What are you doing with that?" The patient, strapped down in the hospital bed stared at the busty nurse in her very tight scrubs as she manipulated a large electronic instrument. "Special treatment tonight, doctor's orders." She smiled as she pulled on her gloves and pulled out a tube of lube and picked up the probe. "It's a rectifier."

Bilingual
 
Bilingual

Alan Holbrook scratched his head, he was baffled. He didn't know what to think of this woman's body language, it was almost like it was bilingual or something. He couldn't quite get the message yet he knew he was on the right path when she smiled at him when he approached her.


Capital
 
Capital

"How many times have I told you not to mix sex and politics?" her husband said to the spread eagled senator. "What have you to say to this?" as he slammed his massive cock deeply into her. "Capital," she moaned, "Capital."

Cloy
 
When she went to carnivals and binged on cotton candy, caramel corn, elephant ears & giant lollipops. her pussy liquor always gained the cloying taste of semi-burnt sugar. But he wasn't about to give up on feasting. She would just have to become an acquired taste.

Buttery
 
Buttery


Her silkened flesh, buttery soft, creamy texture begged to be touched by his masculine hands.


trussed
 
trussed

He agreed to be trussed - to be bound and constrained. For he knew he had patience to collect handsome-fully of her later. Her need was sugar, whilst his remained spice.

trust
 
Trust

He only asked that she trust him, she wrestled with herself over it, yet ultimately she knew she would. She knew she would take that leap.


Given
 
Given

That she would delight him in all the wickedest ways was a given, but the thing that drove him mad was that she kept it the deepest secret of when, and where .... and how.

quest
 
quest

Launcelot's quest for the Grail was half-hearted at best; what he really sought was Guinevere's honey-pot.

sodality
 
sodality

Then, the young women of formed a sodality of virgin mistresses dedicated to seeking higher pleasures than prostitution could provide. In their oath, they swore to find worthy men to conquer and own.

rudimentary
 
rudimentary

'Her technique is adequate', purred the whorehouse madame as she shoved the prostitute's mouth down on the virgin man's raging cock, 'if somewhat rudimentary.'

stanchion
 
I prefer girls, but since your cock is so hard, we'll use it as a stanchion to tie off my nipple chains; you can give a tweak at my command.

GUTTER
 
gutter

gutter

As the new husband stood by my side, we looked at his new wife standing chained in the middle of the doorway. With her eyes blindfolded and her mouth gagged, she was about to loose her sense of hearing as well. The music pulsed from the headphones as he slipped them around his wife's head. In the last moment she could hear him, he whispered "My gift to you. Your friend Mark is here and together we will pleasure you with every dirty thought his perverted mind can drag out of the gutter".

Her struggles were useless against the chain, but the desire to flee was shown to be fake by the instant hardening of her nipples and the sudden arrival of her scent of excitement. As four hands stroked gently across her arms and legs, a deep moan of pleasure came from her throat.

On second thought, maybe my initial thought was wrong; maybe she didn't want to leave, she was simply trying to get us to hurry. My friends say my mind is always in the gutter, and therefore I always had the dirtiest imagination. These two friends were no longer going to have to guess, they would have to participate. They will never be the same.



New word:

shoehorn
 
shoehorn

"My, but don't you have the thickest cock I've ever seen," she said as she lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, "I do believe you may need a shoehorn to get it inside little ole me."

carapace
 
carapace

"Sometimes when we go out, I pay. Sometimes, Carapace. It depends on who wants it more...we make a game of it."

Billiards
 
OK, games...

billiards

Sue prefers to have sex indoors. Her husband Bill? Iards are his favourite venue. He likes the fresh air and the exhibtionism of it all.

fettucine
 
fettucine

Always in the mood for something different, my wife and I wanted a sexy silly name too.

As we got ready dinner, I took off her clothes piece by slow piece, then asked her to strip me as well. She was worried but intrigued and lucky for me she went for it.

She refused to let me eat shrimp from her pussy, but thought wrapping the warm noodles around my cock was funny. Feeding her was never sexier! Born now was the Fucking fettucine Fetish!

Sadly, we are no longer welcome in that restaurant!


-----

Treehouse
 
Back
Top