Jewish Women

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Posts
7,167
A buddy of mine told me that Jewish women are the best . . . he says that they absolutely love sex, especially the young ones and that they are completely unrestrained in bed.

I wondered if other guys had had this experience. Or if there were any Jewish women on Lit who would like to comment on this.

JF
 
I don't know about performance in the bedroom, but some of the most beautiful women in the world are Jewish. For me, Natalie Portman is perfection, and Rachel Weiz is just gorgeous.
 
So your religion defined how sexual you are? Pretty sure it restricts one. Anyone who is open minded and explorative, will most likely be enjoyable in bed regardless of religion ect.


I'm happy he found some sexy, open minded jewish women though!. Hopefully he can find more and continue to have an amazing sex life.
 
I do like Jewish girls, but I have my doubts about sexuality being linked to religion or ethnicity.
 
As a young man growing up in Brooklyn, I remember Jewish girls as being the most talented and enthusiastic cocksuckers. I learned a lot about technique from them.
 
So your religion defined how sexual you are? Pretty sure it restricts one. Anyone who is open minded and explorative, will most likely be enjoyable in bed regardless of religion ect.


I'm happy he found some sexy, open minded jewish women though!. Hopefully he can find more and continue to have an amazing sex life.

Was involved with a much younger Jewish co-Ed years ago. She was amazing!
 
I am Jewish and have a very special place in my heart for Jewish women....sexually and intellectually.
 
I'm Jewish and I've been told that I have a very open and enthusiastic approach to my sexuality. I'm not sure the two are linked except for the fact that I was never told that being a sexual person was wrong in the eyes of my religion. It's as likely to be the fact that I'm left handed.
 
I don't think you can make blanket statements about groups of people, and especially about a group that is so diverse and whose members come from so many different backgrounds, both culturally and ethnically.

Might as well say that Christian girls are amazing in bed and love sex.

Some are, some aren't.
 
I always wanted to smut out a J.A.P(Jewish American Princess). What are jewish women known for sexually, specifically? I'd love to see some more jewish dames posted in this thread.
 
Last edited:
Once, on holiday in Thailand, there was an Israeli girl staying in the next chalet to us. To say she was enthusiastic about sex would be a very big understatement. She was also quite enthusiastic with the number of men she showed her enthusiasm to. ;)
 
Once, on holiday in Thailand, there was an Israeli girl staying in the next chalet to us. To say she was enthusiastic about sex would be a very big understatement. She was also quite enthusiastic with the number of men she showed her enthusiasm to. ;)

Sounds just like me ...
 
I'm not specifically attracted to American Jewish women per se - not that I find them unattractive, but it's not a box she needs to check on my list.

However an Israeli woman - now that sounds like an adventure!
 
Sounds just like me ...

Funny thing was, she would'nt let any of the Israeli guys who were there near her. They were hopping mad. It was hilarious. She was handing it out left, right and centre, yet her horny, fresh from national service countrymen, could'nt even get a look in. :D
 
Funny thing was, she would'nt let any of the Israeli guys who were there near her. They were hopping mad. It was hilarious. She was handing it out left, right and centre, yet her horny, fresh from national service countrymen, could'nt even get a look in. :D

Once when I was in Japan, I met two Israeli girls in a bar. They claimed they had nowhere to stay that night, so I took them back to my hotel room and fucked them both. Afterwards, we talked and they told me they were fucking their way round the world -- having sex with lots of middle aged men who paid for their rooms and food.
 
How does that old joke go?

"What's the difference between Jello and a Jewish-American Princess?"

"The Jello moves when you eat it."

One of my first lays was a Jewish woman. We had fun, but she refused to be kissed below the waist. (But, oddly, she had no qualms about fucking during her period.)

The relationship didn't last long.
 
Oddly enough, I've had a few Jewish guys 'assume' that I was Jewish before we had sex. More weirdly, the Israeli guy of the bunch 'assumed' that I was Israeli.
 
It used to be a stereotype that Jewish girls were sluts. At least around these parts.

I have no desire to go out with a Jewish woman, although Winona Ryder and Kat Dennings are just...amazing.
 
Back
Top