Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long time but I'm back. Was ill for a while (including a week at the hospital) but starting to feel much better now.

Sadly most of the the sexy clothes I ordered before hand don't fit :( The corset like things just won't get close to going around my boobies and other things just cling to me in a way I don't like and thus being sent back (yay for love-honeys any reason 365 days return policy!)

Pretty much the only thing that I've kept is a white thingy which I'll be posting photos off soon-ish.

Don't worry, still having sexy fun. Had my face and chest absolutely plastered with cum when I got out the hospital (I guess he missed me lol) and last night ended up having some same room sex with an old friend (the one who has fisted my ass for those following my writing) and her new partner. No swapping but was still hot.

Been looking at getting a gag for forced throat sex (tried buying one before but it was far too small for him) and was looking at this. Does anyone have any recommendations for these things? Will post his penis width and girth if that helps.

Nice to see you back and glad to hear you are on the road to recovery!
Sounds like you had good fun last night :)

Best wishes xxx

L.

I am sure I speak for us all when I say...

.....'glad you are back'.

We'll all be looking forward to more pictures.

I was never sure if the arse fisting thing was just a story or a real occurance

I just came across your photos and must they are very nice, but you have already been told that by so many.:rose::nana: but you deserve the happy banana any how.

Wow, just seen your index. You have a really hot body!! Glad you are feeling better!

Been a long time but I'm back. Was ill for a while (including a week at the hospital) but starting to feel much better now.

Sadly most of the the sexy clothes I ordered before hand don't fit :( The corset like things just won't get close to going around my boobies and other things just cling to me in a way I don't like and thus being sent back (yay for love-honeys any reason 365 days return policy!)

Pretty much the only thing that I've kept is a white thingy which I'll be posting photos off soon-ish.

Don't worry, still having sexy fun. Had my face and chest absolutely plastered with cum when I got out the hospital (I guess he missed me lol) and last night ended up having some same room sex with an old friend (the one who has fisted my ass for those following my writing) and her new partner. No swapping but was still hot.

Been looking at getting a gag for forced throat sex (tried buying one before but it was far too small for him) and was looking at this. Does anyone have any recommendations for these things? Will post his penis width and girth if that helps.

Welcome Back!!! Look forward to more stories and pictures. Get strong! We need you here.

That one says 1.5" diameter, which corresponds to 4.75" circumference, which is roughly the average male girth. I can't imagine an o-ring gag being the kind of thing where you'd want a tight fit, so I'd try and find something larger. Imagine if he didn't reach full mast until after he started and got stuck. :rolleyes:

Edit: After looking for a little bit, you probably want something like a Jennings or Whitehead gag. It's medical stuff like dentists would use, but it's also used for BDSM. I don't think they make o-ring gags big enough for most cocks, and the medical stuff would be the better way to go.

Last edited:
That one says 1.5" diameter, which corresponds to 4.75" circumference, which is roughly the average male girth. I can't imagine an o-ring gag being the kind of thing where you'd want a tight fit, so I'd try and find something larger. Imagine if he didn't reach full mast until after he started and got stuck. :rolleyes:

Edit: After looking for a little bit, you probably want something like a Jennings or Whitehead gag. It's medical stuff like dentists would use, but it's also used for BDSM. I don't think they make o-ring gags big enough for most cocks, and the medical stuff would be the better way to go.

That looks perfect! Big thank you to you!

The one I brought (this one) was no where near big enough. I've read that this one is big enough for oral sex but I'm not sure if a 4 cm diameter will be a bit tight for him. I really wish these things had measurements in circumferences...

Last edited:
if a 4 cm diameter will be a bit tight for him. I really wish these things had measurements in circumferences...

circumference = pi x diameter so about 12.6cm but is that internal or external diameter and hence circumference..

You are spectacular.

circumference = pi x diameter so about 12.6cm but is that internal or external diameter and hence circumference..

You are spectacular.

Exactly, some sites make it very hard to find such things out and because of hygiene reasons you can't send them back...

More photos of me enjoying myself on my knees

Sucking Cock

10 (Sometimes you just can't swallow it all in time...)

That's one hot little collection of pics Goey...Looking at them just leaves me dreaming of seeing you in exactly that pose, with your beautiful eyes looking up at me before I cover your face with every drop of cum I can muster:devil:

For those of us that shun the metric system outside of physics classes, that one would be 4.94" circumference. So better, but maybe not better enough.

And FWIW, I did check on the first one, and it's 1.54" internal circumference, and 2" total circumference. These things tend to be available at multiple sites, so you can usually find one site that gives you the specifics with respect to measurement that you're looking for.

Goey that is what you have to work with; is his size, otherwise it will be painful for you both.

Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)

-NEW EXCITING INDEX PAGE!-

This will be updated whenever I post new photos so you don't have to look through the whole thread ;)

Apparently post-image is now blocked, trying out other image hosts so please bear with me!

Black Jumper

Office Dress

Misc Boobs

Sucking Cock

Very nice pics, you are one attractive woman. Thanks for sharing.

you are gorgeous

Your honest discription of cock worship is a turn on, and for anyone else the pics of your body and mouth would seem a vanity. Thank you for posting.

Your pics

You really take nice pictures! Are there any of you sitting on the toilet with you in high heels (plus your panties down around your ankles)?

Your "ID" picture

Your honest discription of cock worship is a turn on, and for anyone else the pics of your body and mouth would seem a vanity. Thank you for posting.

I've always been a panty hose fan! If that is you pictured you look very sexy in them!

YOu still around Goey? Miss your photos, one of the sexiest girls on Lit! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back