The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*passes snifters of cognac to all*

Let the wine flow freely, for tonight we celebrate. Let the laughter come easy, for today we love. Let the teardrops dry for always we are together.

Prost

Just wanted to pop in and see what's shakin in naked land today, and lo and behold it seems congradulations are in order all around! Is it still prudent these days to pass around stogies and cognac and all that?

Welcome to the Party, Zom.

thank you, Sweet. It's a pleasure to carouse with such revelrous people as yourselves.

*raises glass and takes a sip*

*passes snifters of cognac to all*

Let the wine flow freely, for tonight we celebrate. Let the laughter come easy, for today we love. Let the teardrops dry for always we are together.

Prost

Let's see, celebration, yep. Laughter and love, check. Tears check check. Good toast, thanks.

Thank you. Cognac isn't something to be wasted on a "Here's to getting plastered" or some such nonsense...

Thank you. Cognac isn't something to be wasted on a "Here's to getting plastered" or some such nonsense...

Exactly. I feel the same way, possibly even more so, about old calvados. I'd offer you some of my 24 year old stuff but it didn't last the summer. Ah well, I shall have to make a trip to my local wine and spirits merchant sometime soon and replenish the supply.

May I join in the celebratory festivities? Cognac is definitely a reserved beverage for special occasions such as this. I thought some special crackers and a fine selection of cheeses would go nice as well.
Now we have four new literary hopefuls to carry on the tradition. This has been a good year.

Yes indeed it has been a good year. All the better we have new lit's-to-be in the world too.

And thank you Molly, your hospitality is greatly appreciated. I did wonder about the slight fellows running around feverishly...

*raises glass to the elves*

Yes indeed it has been a good year. All the better we have new lit's-to-be in the world too.

And thank you Molly, your hospitality is greatly appreciated. I did wonder about the slight fellows running around feverishly...

*raises glass to the elves*

Have a care around Rolph. He's a nasty, randy fellow--and I don't think he's too particular about what gender.

Sounds like a nice diversion, at least for a short spell. What do you do for sport and entertainment around here, Molly?

*looks slowly around*

Hi naked people. I've had a very, very busy day today and if y'all wouldn't mind, I'd like to just come in and take all of my clothes off and strip off all of my problems of the day. I want to just sit quietly and just be peaceful.:rose:

Sounds like a nice diversion, at least for a short spell. What do you do for sport and entertainment around here, Molly?

*looks slowly around*

Monday is historically a slow night. Mostly it's just people snuggling before the fire and light conversation. What did you have in mind?

Release the vices Zom, and enjoy what pleases you. Anything you can think of is available for the asking.

*laughs and smiles*

Let loose the flood gates! I understand about mondays, I think that's just a universal thing. I don't really know what I had in mind, now that I think about it. A roaring fire sounds nice, and good company is always appreciated, so I'd say I'm off to a pretty good start so far!

Well, most of us like to loll around in the Baths . . .

Harem_Pool.jpg

Femme_nue.jpg

Something they call, 'Good clean fun'. Nothing more soothing than a maiden scrubbing your back with a loofah and soft kisses.

Now there's an idea! Find some naked beauties and make for the nice hot baths, that way you won't even need the fireplace! Brilliant idea, I must say!

As you can see, there's also a fine selection of herbal blends that are brought around to relax the mind while the body is soothed.

Now there's an idea! Find some naked beauties and make for the nice hot baths, that way you won't even need the fireplace! Brilliant idea, I must say!

The naked beauties are part of the staff. Be advised, though, Molly insists that the Hand Maidens stay maidens! Do not, under any circumstances, ask Rolf about the keys to the chastity belts.
whistles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back