The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Dragon, reporting for duty.
The fireplace has been cleaned and all evidence removed.

A glass of something Molly ? Anyone ?

There y'a go folks. As requested.
Molly, what sort of Arsenic do you prefer - just so I know for next time, you understand.

If this cough gets no easier by Monday, I'm off to the Doctor's.
It's really annoying me now.

There y'a go folks. As requested.
Molly, what sort of Arsenic do you prefer - just so I know for next time, you understand.

If this cough gets no easier by Monday, I'm off to the Doctor's.
It's really annoying me now.

Thanks HP, that's mighty nice of you. Sounds like you need an expectorant cough syrup, something to loosen the crap in your lungs and get rid of it. That's why you keep coughing, trying to rid yourself of it, but it ain't budging.

Thanks HP, that's mighty nice of you. Sounds like you need an expectorant cough syrup, something to loosen the crap in your lungs and get rid of it. That's why you keep coughing, trying to rid yourself of it, but it ain't budging.

Oh, I'm well into "Expectorant" cough mixtures already, thanks.
And bloody 'Orrible stuff it is, too.
I should also mention Paracetamol (not that it controls temperature very well), and some goo designed to dry up my nose.

None of which helps improved the flavour of food!.

Molly, Joey Walnuts' home distilled is in short supply and on back order.
Will you settle for George's Old Unreliable No 5 for the moment please ?

Georges
“Old Unreliable”
No. 5.

A Sovereign Remedy in time of trouble.
Also approved by many leading experts in the Medical Profession.

Dose: Four Tablespoons full, four times per day.
May be mixed with Water or Lemonade, to taste.
Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Not for use by children.

Pat. Pending.

Wow is it cold in here. I'm freakin naked and my boys are screaming the blues at me. Better get the fire going. Poor Dragon's barely got as puff of smoke to him right now, poor thing.

Hey all, How did the day go?

:kiss: Evening Naked Ones....Blue, I would love a hot Irish Whiskey Toddy....thank you sweetie....hum dragons and Scottish Highlanders'....yummy

Hey all, How did the day go?

Hi there!

I cycled into the city and got rained on for my troubles. Then absolutely drenched on the way back home. Was able to ring a fair bit of water out of my socks, and my shoes and trousers were soaked through.

A nice hot cocoa and fish and chips soon put me to rights again, though.

EDITED:

Oh, and hello Tricia. You're on here too, tonight, then?

Hi there!

I cycled into the city and got rained on for my troubles. Then absolutely drenched on the way back home. Was able to ring a fair bit of water out of my socks, and my shoes and trousers were soaked through.

A nice hot cocoa and fish and chips soon put me to rights again, though.

Eesome:kiss: That bike will be the death of you! So...are you warm and naked now?

Howdy all,
:kiss::kiss:, Trica. How is your adorable self this rather cool Saturday before Thanksgiving?
I'm playing hooky from doing my report cards. :eek:

Howdy all,
:kiss::kiss:, Trica. How is your adorable self this rather cool Saturday before Thanksgiving?
I'm playing hooky from doing my report cards. :eek:

Aww you're being naughty then? Goodie:kiss: I'm cold...even though the heat is on....thinking of a hot bubble bath...

So I shan't tell you of my problem with my brakes earlier in the week, in case I worry you too much!

Didn't you wreck? Naughty boy!

Yup! Warm, toasty and naked. Both in here and in real life too!

Good ...I wouldn't want you to catch anything except me:kiss:

Ooh, now there's an offer you don't get every day of the week! I'd better give you a head start, to be fair. Why don't you start off in the direction of the baths?

Oh, hello Di! I was just, er, ... (guilty shuffling of feet)

Aww you're being naughty then? Goodie:kiss: I'm cold...even though the heat is on....thinking of a hot bubble bath...

"Blue, run the bath for Miss Tricia, please. And make sure it has the scented oils in as well. Not too hot, but just enough to warm her nicely"

Nice to see everyone happy and cheeful on this gloomy day. Hi Beastie, Bear, Di and Tricia

You mean this isn't real life? :eek:

Good evening all you Naked People. :kiss::kiss::rose:

:kiss: :heart::kiss: Evening Di

Ooh, now there's an offer you don't get every day of the week! I'd better give you a head start, to be fair. Why don't you start off in the direction of the baths?

Oh, hello Di! I was just, er, ... (guilty shuffling of feet)

Are we playing Tag?:rolleyes:

"Blue, run the bath for Miss Tricia, please. And make sure it has the scented oils in as well. Not too hot, but just enough to warm her nicely"

Nice to see everyone happy and cheeful on this gloomy day. Hi Beastie, Bear, Di and Tricia

:kiss: Lance

Hey! What about the rest of us? Isn't there a tub big enough to share? Preferrably only just big enough??

Are you kidding? Haven't you been down to the baths, yet? Big enough to share? With the entire Party!

Harem_Pool.jpg

You can see the doorways opening into the distance . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back