AUTHORS! Sign in HERE!

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
I'm officially (and hopelessly) out of stories to read.

And I realized that that there are many authors in the AH itself, whose work I haven't read.

(and they're reportedly awesome)

So,

You know what to do!

Post the link to your story or stories which, in your opinion, are the best. You can also suggest other author's stories which are tops.

I don't give a shit about ratings, so don't you dare not suggest a good story just because it didn't get a H

I read from various categories, so feel free to suggest stories from any department, even stories with loose Bi male sex.(except full blown GM and Transgender. Sorry, personal preference :rose: ).

Hopefully, I (and other passerby) will get loads of stories to read for the present.

Cheers!

Bard.​

Just click on the Link in my sig.

If you like the first chapter of God Mother and want to read more, PM me, I might be able to shoot you a coupon for the complete book.

Link's in my sig. Take your pick: "A Stringed Instrument" for a long romance story, "Counting To Eleven" for shorter F/F, or "Magnum Innominandum" for old-style weird horror. I like them all in their own ways.

Flawed Red Silk by oggbashan

You could try my 12 part linked stories Flawed Red Silk:

http://www.literotica.com/s/flawed-red-silk-ch-01

I read the first 2 chapters straight and really liked what I read. The first chapter is intriguing and really piqued my interest as to what will happen next.

I generally avoid that category due to the sheer size and have obviously missed some great stories.

It'll take a few days, but this story is definitely worth a read.

Thanks for the share, ogg.

I read the first 2 chapters straight and really liked what I read. The first chapter is intriguing and really piqued my interest as to what will happen next.

I generally avoid that category due to the sheer size and have obviously missed some great stories.

It'll take a few days, but this story is definitely worth a read.

Thanks for the share, ogg.

Thank you.

Flawed Red Silk was written for a NaNoWriMo challenge. It is 30,000 words in total. I made myself an additional challenge - to get all of it posted on Literotica during the NaNoWriMo month, even with allowing for delays in posting. I managed that too.

But there are a couple of typos in Ch.02 that I really ought to edit, and the titles are missing from some of the chapters.

Not a lot posted so far and I'm unsure of your preference. Anyway, my humble offerings are linked from my bio if you want a peek :)

Last edited:
Not a lot posted so far and I'm unsure of your preference. Anyway, my humble offerings are linked from my bio if you want a peek :)

Um yeah, me too. I was going to just put "Ditto", but I have to think up more words.

Yeah, me again. Just an observation. I have been having a hard time getting enthused about writing, got several working, and a zillion ideas written down, but just not in the mood to write.

Coincidentally for about the same month I've been without enthusiasm to write I haven't been reading on lit or anywhere else. I've put in a lot more TV time as well. Hmmm, I wonder. Maybe I should start looking up stories from this thread and shut off the TV.

There's a reason it's called the idiot box. :)

Dozens and dozens of channels - and it's mostly crap.

I hear you 49greg. My life has been fucking busy as of late, but there is a light coming at the end of the tunnel and I should be able to continue my writing soon as well.

Good luck to you! As the saying goes, "A writer writes. Always."

-V

Put my bookmark on Red Flawed Silk Ch. 05.

Surprisingly smooth and I loved its premise. Should finish reading it by tomorrow or the day after.

Thank you Ogg, Vanadorn, Zeb and Bramblethorn for the suggestions! Looks like I'm all set for the next 2 weeks. :cool:

Yeah, me again. Just an observation. I have been having a hard time getting enthused about writing, got several working, and a zillion ideas written down, but just not in the mood to write.

Coincidentally for about the same month I've been without enthusiasm to write I haven't been reading on lit or anywhere else. I've put in a lot more TV time as well. Hmmm, I wonder. Maybe I should start looking up stories from this thread and shut off the TV.

Reading stories inspires me to write. Anything else such as wasting my breath on forum nutbags and other things aren't productive at all in any way.

Whenever I get suckered by an addiction, I sit back and put a question mark on my actions. Self-loathe does the rest of the work for me. :)

If step-sibling romance does not weird you out, you can try Lucid Ending. After that, try Edge of Reason, a 2 part story.

There hath been no romance born to freak out this Bard. ;)

Lucid ending is up on my readlist.

I've read Edge of Reason, 5* both of them and put a comment somewhere out there.

After reading all those mushy lesbian romance stories, this dark tale felt like one of the best stories in that category.

A must read it is.

Here's my list: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1075512&page=submissions

It's mostly romance, with a few steps into other categories. "Rhythm & Blue Line" is the longest one; if you're looking for something shorter, I would suggest "King's Bay," "Who Cares What I Wear?" and "Lessons Learned."

And for a little fun, there's "Unexpected Gifts" and "Empires of the Stars," which I did for the most recent FAWC.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party, but just in case...

A newer one that needs some love: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-side-effect (erotic Couplings with a touch of sci fi)

Last year's Halloween story: http://www.literotica.com/s/jeffreys-murderer (Lesbian)

This year's Valentine's Day: http://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-maitlands-sad-valentine (mature- 10 lit pages, but a lot of people liked it.)

Another EC that wants attention: http://www.literotica.com/s/skaters-waltz (erotic couplings, but a love story too)

Group sex, if you're interested: http://www.literotica.com/s/wicked-hot

Last edited:
If you're bored click my link below...

Chase Cooder is an action adventure...needs fleshing out.

A Good Marriage was my foray into LW...didn't quite have that category sorted.

And White Trash was just pure fun to write.

Last edited:
Click on the link in my Sig. That'll give you two hundred choices. :D

If you decide to except this mission, good luck. ;)

I'm officially (and hopelessly) out of stories to read.

And I realized that that there are many authors in the AH itself, whose work I haven't read.

(and they're reportedly awesome)

So,

You know what to do!

Post the link to your story or stories which, in your opinion, are the best. You can also suggest other author's stories which are tops.

I don't give a shit about ratings, so don't you dare not suggest a good story just because it didn't get a H

I read from various categories, so feel free to suggest stories from any department, even stories with loose Bi male sex.(except full blown GM and Transgender. Sorry, personal preference :rose: ).

Hopefully, I (and other passerby) will get loads of stories to read for the present.

Cheers!

Bard.​

So, Bard. Can you provide links to some of your own stories that we should start with?

Some of my favorites:

"Welcome, Class of ..." : the story of a high school class reunion and two people who reminiscence about old times and make new memories.

"Tango with a Vampire": The title tells it all. Or does it?

"Six Characters in Search of Erotica": Remember that Pirandello play? Well, this isn't it.

"Shopping for Sex Toys at Walmart": This one's the closest to my actual "voice". Yeah, the good little witch is a bit of a smart ass.

Votes are nice, but I love reading comments.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Last edited:
Thank y'all who have recommended all the wonderful stories.

I've just finished reading Ogg's Flawed Red Silk series and it was more than just a wonderful read. Ch. 05 was my personal favorite.

Thanks again for suggesting that. 5* all the way to the end.

Up next is Vanadorn.

Click on the link in my Sig. That'll give you two hundred choices. :D

If you decide to except this mission, good luck. ;)

I've read 'Bound' (BDSM) and loved it!

I'll definitely love to see more. :D

So, Bard. Can you provide links to some of your own stories that we should start with?

D'oh! I have started writing this year and most of my stories are incomplete. :eek:

I had submitted a First Time story but took that down for some heavy editing work. I can mail it to you if you want. :)

Last edited:
I too polished off Ogg's Red Silk and enjoyed it. Then from the other thread, I ventured into Tripletit and am reading that.

See? This thread is working. :)

-V

Back