Ekserb

As well as plenty of other things to look at.

Dragonfly, Everglades National Park, July 2008
PICT4685-XL.jpg

This was from a canoe ride on the Silver River in Ocala, FL. We went around a bend in the river and there were several cormorants drying their wings on some dead trees. This one posed for a few seconds—long enough for me to get a bunch of nice photos.

Double-crested cormorant, Silver River State Park, Ocala National Forest, January 2008
PICT8621-XL.jpg

Over the years I've worked with some very lovely models, some with more professional experience than others. Dailyn is one of the women with only one professional photo shoot before she met me, but we've worked together eight times since 2009 and every shoot with her was fun and produced great images. I'm sure I'll share many more of her on this thread. (See? Something for everyone here!)

Dailyn, South Beach
PICT8713-XL.jpg

I'm very proud of having worked with women of all shapes and sizes over the years. Julie had no modeling experience before I met her on Miami Beach and arranged a shoot. She had the prettiest eyes I'd ever seen and even though she was what some would call a plus-size model or BBW, she was just as sexy and gorgeous as anyone I've met. And that hair!

Julie, Virginia Key Beach
PICT9402-XL.jpg

Dude as a straight guy I must say that your photos that don't include pictures of you naked are seriously awesome.

Dude as a straight guy I must say that your photos that don't include pictures of you naked are seriously awesome.

Told you there was something for everyone! LOL ... thanks!

(I'd like to think that the posts that do include pictures of me naked are also kinda awesome, but I get your point. LOL)

Okay, one more dragonfly for MW, just so he can tell all his friends about this great new thread he found.

Ana, South Beach
PICT5706-XL.jpg

You remind me a little of Willem Dafoe...only much hotter! Fantastic smile and what an amazing artistic eye you possess. I am envious of your talent!

You remind me a little of Willem Dafoe...only much hotter! Fantastic smile and what an amazing artistic eye you possess. I am envious of your talent!

Well, I thought I was off to sleep.... :)

That's not the first time I've heard the Willem Dafoe thing, but I thank you—he's an interesting actor.

I've also heard I look like a young Keith Richards, one of the Darrens from Bewitched (the TV show), or Gomez from The Addams Family TV show.

Very nice, thanks.

And I have no friends.

Here's your chance to make some: Tell people about a place to look at pictures of semi-clothed models, male and female.

Well, I thought I was off to sleep.... :)

That's not the first time I've heard the Willem Dafoe thing, but I thank you—he's an interesting actor.

I've also heard I look like a young Keith Richards, one of the Darrens from Bewitched (the TV show), or Gomez from The Addams Family TV show.

If it helps any, I get compared to semi-famous females on a somewhat frequent basis. Somebody wrote me the other day to tell me I resembled Summer Glau (no) and another to tell me I look like video game character Tifa Lockhart (maybe, if you have the right picture). You're a handsome guy in your own right, without the comparisons to any celebrity :kiss:

If it helps any, I get compared to semi-famous females on a somewhat frequent basis. Somebody wrote me the other day to tell me I resembled Summer Glau (no) and another to tell me I look like video game character Tifa Lockhart (maybe, if you have the right picture). You're a handsome guy in your own right, without the comparisons to any celebrity :kiss:

I thank you kindly.

I would say the same about you: No celebrity comparisons needed to relay the fact that you're an attractive woman.

I quickly checked your picture thread and I'm impressed that you were inclined to restart the same thread after such a long absence. My other thread was just such a hassle that I abandoned it. :)

I thank you kindly.

I would say the same about you: No celebrity comparisons needed to relay the fact that you're an attractive woman.

I quickly checked your picture thread and I'm impressed that you were inclined to restart the same thread after such a long absence. My other thread was just such a hassle that I abandoned it. :)

Eh, it's my old stomping grounds. I am rather fond of it, so why not keep it around I suppose :)

Besides, I'd rather not have to upload a bunch of stuff all over again, lol ;)

Back