Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Daddies and fellow baby sisters hope you all had a good day . . . hugs and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just found this in my tumblr. Would make a super cute t-shirt design. :D

tumblr_maif0nIfMB1rswflvo1_500.png

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I'm grossed out by the idea of it being my ACTUAL dad but the thought of calling an older guy daddy & having him call me his good little girl as he fucks me is fucking hot, i don't know why.

I'm grossed out by the idea of it being my ACTUAL dad but the thought of calling an older guy daddy & having him call me his good little girl as he fucks me is fucking hot, i don't know why.
Good morning all!!! Welcome PervyLilVirgin!!! (If yo stay here long enough, your virginity will be "slighty" tarnished!!!!)

"Slightly"? Surely you Daddys can do better than that for her PA! Lol ;)

Hmmmmm........*ponders* "slightly tarnished"........Oh my Little One.....I'm only hoping I haven't "slightly tarnished"........I'm thinking I "fully....." hmmmm......a particular little girl.....:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm........*ponders* "slightly tarnished"........Oh my Little One.....I'm only hoping I haven't "slightly tarnished"........I'm thinking I "fully....." hmmmm......a particular little girl.....:rolleyes:

Lol, and all little girls should be so lucky...

(LTNS, G! Hope things are going well!) :rose:

There is nothing "slightly" about what you do to me.....:eek: :heart:

Last edited:
Speaking of scared away, where is that sexy and lovely INL? This daddy wants to pull you into his lap and make you scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back