Nervous about first pic

... I am slightly over weight, trying to lose the last 13lbs.
It's all on my stomach and sides. I tried to hide it in the pics, and that's the reason they are all from behind.

Please take this in the spirit in which it's meant:
As a professional letch, you are NOT overweight! Whomever sold you on that notion is an idiot. You have amazing curves and should be proud of them.

in my humble opinion, I'd encourage you to stay just the way you are.

Hope you return, you are a lovely lady. Sorry to hear some assjack felt the need to make you feel insecure...you have nothing to feel insecure about. :rose:

Thanks for all the encouargement. Also want to thank massive grooves for being the one to actually tell me how to make it work. Thanks everyone else for the attempts and encouragement. Coincidently 3 glasses of wine, and my husband begging did it. So here you go, I can't check in to tomorrow.

I'm not to tech savvy, thus is my first smart phone up until 3 weeks ago I still had a flip phone with a Gameboy screen

Here goes nothing. Hope you all enjoy!

Nice ass!!!!!

Please take this in the spirit in which it's meant:
As a professional letch, you are NOT overweight! Whomever sold you on that notion is an idiot. You have amazing curves and should be proud of them.

in my humble opinion, I'd encourage you to stay just the way you are.

What was said was not a weight reference. It was just very rude.

Rudeness, et. al.

Brianna, you need to have a fairly thick skin here on Lit. While the great majority of us are normal, well trained, mannerly and polite people, there are the crude and thoughtless who post. You have to let those guys slide off your back like water off a duck's back. They are not worth getting your panties in a bundle over.

You are here and we appreciate the courage to come and post.

Brianna, you need to have a fairly thick skin here on Lit. While the great majority of us are normal, well trained, mannerly and polite people, there are the crude and thoughtless who post. You have to let those guys slide off your back like water off a duck's back. They are not worth getting your panties in a bundle over.

You are here and we appreciate the courage to come and post.

Thank you. I was just slightly upset for a few hours. I've never had someone be that rude to me. Well other than driving in traffic..

Btw, I don't wear panties too often.. i'm a thong girl

Look there are idiots everywhere in the world - and Lit just has proportionally many more than elsewhere. There are many nice people here but a lot of stupid assholes, which you simply need to ignore. Don't let them hurt you. They're not worth to even pay attention to them.

Enjoy your time here!

HH

Ok, this will be the last one for a little while, we have guests coming for the holidays very early!
I'm not to incredibly excited about it if you can't tell.
If I'm not back, I hope everyone has a great turkey day!

Attachments

• 20141120_142751-1.jpg
    20141120_142751-1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,105
Ok, this will be the last one for a little while, we have guests coming for the holidays very early!
I'm not to incredibly excited about it if you can't tell.
If I'm not back, I hope everyone has a great turkey day!

I see one sexy lady with lovely curves. Don't worry about the opinions of windbags.;)

loving your pic Brianna. hoping to see more from you you are very sexy and your pic very tasteful.

Don't let rude or negative comments get to you, those people that make them are simply not worth it.

hope to see more from you ...

Thank you. I was just slightly upset for a few hours. I've never had someone be that rude to me. Well other than driving in traffic..

Btw, I don't wear panties too often.. i'm a thong girl

I was hoping to see one of those thongs, but....:)

attachment.php

Thank you I'll try and get a few pics up tomorrow.

Aww, I never really look in AmPics but I remember seeing you say you're so nervous and stuff. And just seeing it bumped I wanted to see if you got over it.And I was going through seeing you be so humble and nice and I was smiling proud of you. And then I felt bad when I saw you say you got insulted. Who did it?! :mad:

Well Brianna (lovely name by the way, like a girls version of Brian), I used to build up the nerve to post naked pictures of myself by drinking myself stupid and pressing the upload button a split second before passing out. I wouldn't worry too much, even if you are hideously ugly and deformed there will be some pervert on here who finds you attractive. Just go for it girl. Xxxxxxxx luv Misty xxxx :heart::heart:

Just found your thread. Wish I had found it earlier and seen them all.You are a very sexy lady!:rose:

Back