What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel like a pathetic puppy?

You may be stressed, you may even be fatigued. But you are not pathetic, Minalick. You are loved, valued and your heart is full of light.

I'm here for you if you need to give vent to your feelings. :rose:
 
You may be stressed, you may even be fatigued. But you are not pathetic, Minalick. You are loved, valued and your heart is full of light.

I'm here for you if you need to give vent to your feelings. :rose:

And this, really, is what I love about Lit.

The people here are kind and caring, for the most part.

I don't really know Minalick, but I agree with the sentiment!
 
I hate that I just got home from a 11-hour day at work only to have to clean and rush off to bed. I have to nap for a few hours so I won't be in bed for the night by 7pm, since it's my night off. I know everyone has to spend some of their time sleeping, but wasting most daylight on one of my two days off is sad!

Plus, awkward chat around 5pm. Fingers crossed.
 
I have become completely obsessed with things lately. Like listening to Soundgarden. And watching James Deen videos.

I really need to get a hobby.
 
Please make the tattling stop. Or maybe I could clone myself so I can not really be here...but yet can. I don't care.
 
What a greedy douchebag. I hope he sells the team in shame. Except I know he has no shame. Did I mention he is a greedy douchebag?
 
"snitches get stitches" HEHEHEHEHEHE

Actually....if her brother wants to eat all of his candy that he picked out in one sitting...then he can. He just won't have it for later.

And if it's not fair to her...b/c she chose something else.........and not something like what her brother got...then it was her choice too.

I don't care. LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top