Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell yes..................I think maybe the top-ups helped

HYE gone out knowing you have that just fucked look?

Yeah.. most of the time it's returning to work after my lunch break.

HYE smelled sex on yourself hours after the event and got aroused?

chatman2

Possible....as I went to lunch but met a friend which I had sex with alot. When I came back my new co-worker and another friend as well took my hand and smelt it and said,"Just wanted to see if you had fish for lunch" I think she guessed what I had done.
I later think she was wanting some from me per statements she later made fm time to time. :confused:

HYE passed up indirect offers and regreted it?

Possible....as I went to lunch but met a friend which I had sex with alot. When I came back my new co-worker and another friend as well took my hand and smelt it and said,"Just wanted to see if you had fish for lunch" I think she guessed what I had done.
I later think she was wanting some from me per statements she later made fm time to time. :confused:

HYE passed up indirect offers and regreted it?

Yeah, maybe. Hard to say if I really regret it or not. It depends on how I envision it actually really playing out.

HYE made indirect offers and been suprised when the person took you up on them? (or tried to take you up on them)

Yeah, maybe. Hard to say if I really regret it or not. It depends on how I envision it actually really playing out.

HYE made indirect offers and been suprised when the person took you up on them? (or tried to take you up on them)

Oh yes.

HYE almost had, or had a car accident beacuase you were looking at a sexy lady or man walking down the street?

Not a car accident but I did have explain why my jeans had protein stains lol

HYE checked someone out that was jogging or biking and they noticed?

I think they're always looking to see who is driving and looking. So I keep the head straight ahead while the eyes move behind the sunglasses.

HYE heard some dumbass honk at a pretty woman on the street and thought, "You fucking asshole! Do you really believe that she's going to get excited and try to wave you down for honking at her?!?!?!"

I think they're always looking to see who is driving and looking. So I keep the head straight ahead while the eyes move behind the sunglasses.

HYE heard some dumbass honk at a pretty woman on the street and thought, "You fucking asshole! Do you really believe that she's going to get excited and try to wave you down for honking at her?!?!?!"

Actually, yes!

HYE been so arroused it was painful?

A few times.....more so in my early teens, when I was easily aroused that it felt like my cock never softened.

HYE helped someone out in a situation like that? ;)

Yes a time or tw back in high school!

Nothing like panties that are soaked throuigh and need a good stroking:devil:

HYE masterbated thinking you wouldn't be getting any tonight, then to have your SO want to play and not been able to perform due to your previous activities?

Yes a time or tw back in high school!

Nothing like panties that are soaked throuigh and need a good stroking:devil:

HYE masterbated thinking you wouldn't be getting any tonight, then to have your SO want to play and not been able to perform due to your previous activities?

Nope, I can go multiple times:)

HYE wanted to meet someone from here and do all the things you wrote about?

Nope, I can go multiple times:)

HYE wanted to meet someone from here and do all the things you wrote about?
Yes.. Yes I have..

HYE... Actually gone ahead, and given into urges like that.. playing with another person, behind your partner's back.?

Yes.. Yes I have..

HYE... Actually gone ahead, and given into urges like that.. playing with another person, behind your partner's back.?

No...but there are times I really, really wanted to...really

HYE jack or jilled to Erotic Images, lol!

(anyone having problems with bad LitLag?)

Yes, although not tonight

HYE really wanted to play with someone on Lit but didn't know how to ask?

Yes, although not tonight

HYE really wanted to play with someone on Lit but didn't know how to ask?

Yes, but being female, I can amp up the teasing, I can hint around and men are pretty assertive, sooooo:)

HYE cybered for hours?

Yes, but being female, I can amp up the teasing, I can hint around and men are pretty assertive, sooooo:)

HYE cybered for hours?
Yes I have... Once or twice.. ;)

HYE... Had multiple climaxes, from sharing your dirty thoughts with someone here on Lit.?

(wait.. let me guess..) :cool:

mmmm!

HYE not slept ...due to having too much fun here?

I have not slept due to insomnia but never from having too much fun here. Now I have been late for an appt or something like that, due to too much fun on here.:)

Yes!

HYE played with someone on cam?

Nope. Not even my husband.

HYE found someone you never thought you would never find attractive, seduce you through words so well that your every thought was of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back