A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a challenge for all of the beautiful women over 50...... Lets see those hot, ripe bodies! We're not getting any younger!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry TNT, no one can compete with your beautiful shots!

Nevertheless, at your encouragement I'll share this requested pic from a friend.

I'm too tired to think on my own, but this request just happened to be an easy enough set up.

https://imgur.com/ybyWyKE

:kiss:
K

Nevertheless, at your encouragement I'll share this requested pic from a friend.

I'm too tired to think on my own, but this request just happened to be an easy enough set up.

K

BEautiful kitty! What goes best with nipples? ICE! Its a match made in heaven! Wonderfully done! Thank you!:)

This is a challenge for all of the beautiful women over 50...... Lets see those hot, ripe bodies! We're not getting any younger!

Perfect! And men definitely make passes at ladies who wear glasses!!!:rose::rose:

That's a powerful incentive for us to continue to inspire you! Very sexy!
Thanks and I never know when I'm gonna post me... I just never know. ;)
Always a special treat when you post sexy lady!!! Gorgeous!!!
You are too kind, Mr. CM. :kiss:
So yummy!
Looking sexy!
So good. Love your hard nipple
Me too... love my hard nipple(s), that is. :D
Hi bone! tyvm.
Lovely...thanks PF.
Dogma, my dear. You are welcome. :heart:
Very sexy pfflyerhot!
Thanks alot! :rose:
I'm a chicken compared to you, you brave and sexy woman!
You're doing a great job..! (not that it's a competition... )

I agree with your challenge to those ladies over 50who haven’t shared yet. But you know Tnt you will be posting here for a lot of years to come yet.

K

It’s true, ice and nipples were just made for each other. Thanks Kitty.

Outstanding

K

Tonight, when I make a stop at a favorite watering hole, I will request "Kitty-on-ice."

While I'm doubtful that the barkeep will be familiar with this one, I will describe it as:

Pour a tumbler of three fingers of fine Irish whiskey and place upon the bar. Find a wholesome Midwest MILF with superb breasts and a devilish smile. Rub a few ice cubes on her nipple and areola until one or two water droplets fall into said tumbler.​

Tonight, when I make a stop at a favorite watering hole, I will request "Kitty-on-ice."

While I'm doubtful that the barkeep will be familiar with this one, I will describe it as:

Pour a tumbler of three fingers of fine Irish whiskey and place upon the bar. Find a wholesome Midwest MILF with superb breasts and a devilish smile. Rub a few ice cubes on her nipple and areola until one or two water droplets fall into said tumbler.​

Maybe I should make myself available whenever you need a drink. :kiss:

I've not been on for a few months and am kind of shocked at all the comments on my last offering. Thanks for that. You've inspired me to post a brand new shot today.

Pflyer, this is clear proof that you are defying the normal aging process and actually getting more sexy as time passes! Damn girl... so want to touch you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back