Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

I do feel submissive but that is the dynamic we have worked out. It isn’t role play or anything like that it is just he and seem to fit this way. He likes it when he feels he is being “serviced” and that he is the man and I am the cocksucker. Can be quite hot.
 
I am submissive

The homosexual thoughts in my mind are always me giving total sexual pleasure to another man, or men. Cocks are in my mouth and fill my tight ass, and both explode cum at the same time inside me.

I get so turned on blowing a man, especially in public in a gay place. Showing all the strange men how much I need to suck it, as I moan and please and swallow semen.

It's something I discovered in my sexual journey from being a straight guy to one who has transformed into completely gay desires.

It is erotic as hell.
 
I do feel submissive but that is the dynamic we have worked out. It isn’t role play or anything like that it is just he and seem to fit this way. He likes it when he feels he is being “serviced” and that he is the man and I am the cocksucker. Can be quite hot.

I can totally relate to this scenario. My current buddy loves being 'serviced' and I am his cocksucker. It is not done in any type of role play or strongly dominant fashion. It is just done because we are who we are. It is done more resembling the way a sheep dog influences one of his flock. He rounds me up and heads me in the direction he wants me to go, and I cheerily follow his way.
 
First off, a little background. I am 67 and happily married for over 40 years. My wife and I had an active sex life until about 7 or 8 years ago, when she became very disinterested in any form of sex. I tried to coax her into some unconventional avenues, like having sex with other men, if she wanted to. She rejected the idea straight away and insisted that she had just lost interest in sex, not in me. I accepted her explanation, even though I wish she had taken me up on my offer of being free to play around.

My fascination of imagining her having sex with other men did not end there. It was fueled by reading 'Hot Wife' and 'Cuckold' stories in various forums, like Literotica, and watching whatever porn vids that were related. It was a slow transformation, to where I soon began imagining myself injected into the whole scenario. I would jerk off while thinking about eating another man's cum from my wife's freshly fucked pussy, or sucking her lover hard before inserting him inside her. I was absolutely enthralled by this and fantasised about it a lot. Every time I stroked myself, this entered my mind and took control.

It came to me one day that I was becoming just as interested in the cock as I was the pussy. The stories, and the vids, and my fantasies were fairly centered around cock. My wife sucking on them, or being fucked was becoming secondary. I wanted the cock. I wanted to taste one, lick one and suck one.

Sucking cock was now my new obsession. After a few years of dreaming about it and wishing for it to happen, it did. I met with a guy from a chat site for coffee and we ended up engaged in mutual oral sex. He got the ball rolling, by sucking me off first, then my much anticipated debut went off perfectly. We met three times altogether and I found it thrilling, exciting, and all the things that sex is about. Above all, I found it quite natural to take a man's cock in my hands and mouth and make him cum.

I had always been the dominant partner in my marriage and took on a rather strong leading role wherever I worked. It was just who I was. The first time I sucked my buddy's cock I couldn't help but feel proud as he praised my efforts and refused to accept that his, was the first cock I had sucked. (At least that is what he told me). I was glowing. I then had an overwhelming compulsion to ask for him to call me a 'cocksucker'. He looked at me, smiled and called me a cocksucker. I loved it. Right then, I would have done anything that he asked me to, or told me to.

Now for the part about the question. I have found that over the past two years, I want the buddies I meet to take on a leading role in our adventures. I tell them it is okay to call me a cocksucker, to tell me what they want me to do, to take physical control of the moment and hold my head on their cock as I suck them. I want them to be in control, more and more. I have preferred to make all of my encounters to be about mutual satisfaction. I blow you, you blow me. The last two were not. The last one, I just sucked the guy off as he leaned back against a tree in an outdoor trail. When he finished and I swallowed, he suddenly became afraid of being caught and insisted we vacate the area. The one before that I was naked in bed with my buddy and he was like the puppeteer. He had told me to strip naked when I walked in the door, and I did. He told me to follow him to the living room where we kissed and felt each other up. Then he directed me to go wait for him on his bed, and I did. When he came in, he pretty much took control of all the action and had me crawl up from the foot of the bed and suck his cock as he held me there. When he filled my mouth, and I swallowed he pulled me up along side him and had me jerk off on his cock and balls, and I did. I loved it. He was definitely in charge and I loved it.

I felt like I had no choice in the way things happened during my last two meetings and it is truly an exciting prospect for me to feel this way. I am thinking that there is no way I would ever accept being humiliated or being made to call anyone 'Sir' or 'Master', but I do enjoy being told what to do and how to do it. It is almost a relief, not being in charge. Maybe it's a lowering of testosterone, or growing older. Whatever it is, I am finding that I enjoy being the submissive, when I know I am going to be sucking a cock.

What do you think guys?

I agree 💯 %!
 
Depends on the partner. There are times when you are in total control and they are there only for your pleasure. Then there others that you just want to please and being on your knees shows them that you are cocksucking whore who will worship that hard cock.

I tend to agree with this. There are times I'm in control, but more often I'm the sub who wants to please, wants to worship that baby, worship those balls , lick that ass.
 
Sub

I too am in charge and in control at work, high activity and high stress. When I suck a cock, I prefer to be the sub....think that's why when I dress in panties or lingerie I feel so much like the fem. I enjoy playing that role very much, more all the time. I still enjoy pussy very much, but my dalliances outside of my 40 year marriage all involve sucking a cock and taking the sub or fem role. Fuck my mouth, cum on my face (no swallow for me!), and then leave.
 
Having a man submit and taking what I want from a cock hungry man is amazing.

Yes...YES!!! And I want to utterly submit to YOU...to YOUR every lust and desire and pleasure need...to eagerly give you everything...ANYTHING...I can...exclusively for YOUR satisfaction!!! I really do crave to have you take ALL that you want from me! I long to have you USE me!!!

Just...please...PLEASE...feed me your beautiful, wonderful, luscious COCK!!! Ohhh...THAT'S what I NEED!!! 💝 😊
 
Must read this

Jimmy,

Part II of "A Good Little Cock Sucker" has been posted. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-good-little-cock-sucker-ch-02

WOW .. you nailed it, again. Right from the get go, you set the stage for how life was in the 50's, 60's and 70's for a great majority of us. It was a time of vocal sexual revolution for some, but for most of us it was about wanting to join the revolution, but never quite getting there. It was a time of quiet whispers and hushed voices about things we should never fully discuss, not even with our spouses. It was a time of unspoken desires for many.

Anyone who is a cock sucker or has thoughts about becoming one, should read this story.
 
No

I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.
 
I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

Don't force feelings that aren't there just for the sake of it. Me, I honestly get more pleasure from giving a blowjob than the man I'm giving it to and he is the one that gets to cum. I just enjoy it that much.
 
Yes

I went to the abs a few nights ago and at one point I ended up naked, sitting on the floor between two assertive men who pushed my head back and forth between their hard cocks. One cock was short and very fat and the other was long and not as thick. First of all I was the only one naked. Second I was seated on the floor "under" them. Third they had a hold of my head and were "forcing" their cocks in and out of my throat and cock slapping me. At some point, someone began watching me get used through the gloryhole as well. Indeed, I felt very submissive in that scenario, especially when they pumped their thick, hot cum all over my outstretched tongue for the other guys to watch. Love it when a guy finishes by jacking off into my open mouth and it's even better when someone else can watch a guy use me in that way. Sucking stranger cock is at the top of my sexual list, but having someone else watch me do it ads something to it. Especially if it's a woman watching. One of my biggest fantasies is to have my wife watch me suck. Preferably multiple cocks belonging to heavy cummers. Even better if I'm doing it all under her command.
 
I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

I do hope it's a simple matter of not finding the right cock. Otherwise the fantasy is lost. \\\\\which is one of the reasons my wife gives for not exploring her bi curiosity. She fears the actuality of a lesbian tryst failing to meet the fantasy and she then loses the fantasy.

Out of interest was he what you hoped for and did he treat you in the way you fantasised being treated? For example did he treat you more roughly or in a manner which was more tender than you hoped? Did he unload in your mouth when you had asked him not to perhaps or didn't you get to make him cum. Interested to understand why you are clearly disappointed. I have sucked only one cock but due to circumstances he didn't cum. However whilst the experience wasn't completely fulfilling I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that I want another opportunity to be a cock sucker. I really want a friend with whom I can provide oral sex to on a regular basis.
 
I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

Well that sucks. Sorry, I couldn't help it. 😀
 
I sucked my first (and possibly last) cock yesterday and I was rather underwhelmed. Difficult to explain why - he's a nice bloke, we got on well enough, but I don't know. I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Maybe I just have to concede that I'm straight. Or maybe I just haven't found the right cock.

Out of the hundreds of comments I have read about being a first time cocksucker, I think you are the first one that I have seen that did not like it.
 
Out of the hundreds of comments I have read about being a first time cocksucker, I think you are the first one that I have seen that did not like it.

Agree. Not sure if I can really say how I felt. I have only sucked that (one) first cock. Finely.Did I feel submissive? In charge? Not really I would say maybe as crazy as it may sound comfortable. At a place two people were just plain ass enjoying each other. Make sense.
 
Agree. Not sure if I can really say how I felt. I have only sucked that (one) first cock. Finely.Did I feel submissive? In charge? Not really I would say maybe as crazy as it may sound comfortable. At a place two people were just plain ass enjoying each other. Make sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. As for feeling submissive, I guess I did feel a little bit submissive. After all I did ask him if I could suck his cock and he let me. Or was that him being submissive?
 
I just sucked my first cock....

Agree. Not sure if I can really say how I felt. I have only sucked that (one) first cock. Finely.Did I feel submissive? In charge? Not really I would say maybe as crazy as it may sound comfortable. At a place two people were just plain ass enjoying each other. Make sense.

After fantasizing about what it would feel like to have someone's cock in my mouth for a long time now, I finally got to suck my first cock yesterday as I was getting the most awesome erotic massage :) Feeling him massaging my prostate and really pushing and even pounding his hand and fingers into my ass while I was sucking his cock felt amazing! :)

I did not feel submissive or in control, just excited to be experiencing a really nice cock in my mouth AND fingers in my ass....finally!

And yes, like you bhurry, we were both enjoying each other :)

Will I do it again? ABSOLUTELY! In fact, I've already let him know I want to do it again, soon, it was so much fun ;)
 
Back
Top