What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a text message when I had given up... Guess who got called into work? .... and my response ummmmm I dunno who.... :D and then a hour long phone call...

Seeing him for the first time in five weeks. :heart::heart:

Him, oh and yeah....him. *sigh*

Oh good, so he read my post? Hee hee, only kidding, minx. Glad to hear it. 5 weeks is a long time!

Damn right. I never want 5 weeks away again!

Didn't think he would make it either so it was perfect.

Personally I think it was all down to your post itw :D

oh and yay to the man from crazy georges...who brought my tv round specially and then helped me move my bed to another room. :)

conquering a word i had blocked from my vocabulary for almost a decade

changing its meaning

making it fit

making it mine

thus making me his

Shopping for tomorrow's casual seder. Me and the ex and kidlet. So glad we can do this for him. And just Passover in general. It's one of my favorite holidays.

Chatting with a new potentail sub AND a potential Top for pain play and possibly more! :D

Finding a cosi card I had forgotten about and splurging on lunch. Sunshine. Sundresses. A long bike ride. Knowing it's almost summer. Getting a call from an old hs friend. Playing music. Girl Scout Cookies. Some days are just good :)

Waking up to him online..... spending 4 hours online just visiting.... and then having lunch with a Litster that I adore.. and then another hour long phone call with HIM...:heart: and then going shopping and being a "naughty" pet and him calling me and making me try them out.. makes me smile.. :kiss:

I've managed to make it a third of the way through a rather complicated crochet skirt pattern designed by a woman in Russia. She used some weird graph pattern instead of writing out the directions, so I am doing the entire skirt by duplicating what I see in the photo. So far, it's going extremely well.

"So, after all that's been taken care of, do you wanna be my totally non-serious, non-exclusive girlfriend?"

:eek:

I said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back