Star Wars: Young Jedi, Old Republic [CelestialDragon]

-He chuckled and teased back.-"I will do something evil and it will drive you crazy....last chance."-he chuckled and pressed against her and nibbled her neck holding her.-

-Soon his hand may of been on her shoulders and nibbling her neck but she could feel him...use the force to begin to rub her pussy keeping her in place he smiled nibbling and sucking on her neck gently and easily enjoying him self.-

-He continued to tease her and chuckled.-"I warned you...now i will tease you."-He continued to teach her nipple and pussy with his force making him self smile.-

"maybe a bit but i always wanted to use it."-He chuckled.-"Go on ask for it i know you want to...how about we try something different."

-He groaned and smiled.-"Oh sneaky girl...ok then."-He stopped and walked to the bed throwing them both on before he removed his shirt.-"Come on pet."

-He smiled and chuckled as he removed her pants and panties and laid back for her to return the favor.-"What is seriously going on in your head."

-He laid her down and began to lick and suck on her neck his fingers running to her nipples playing with them wanting her and him to both get hot and fired up as much as possible.-"Mmm Andira i love your skin."-He whispers.-

She shivered and moaned as he began to play with her. She ran her fingers up and down his back. "Oh, your touch. . . I love it. . ."

-His fingers ran hot on her body he moaned softly kissing and sucking on her pussy soon his fingers continue to tease her nipples then gently run down her body.-

-his fingers roamed to her stomach as he began to lick her pussy more and more groaning lapping up her juices.-

-He groaned as he kept licking her more holding her body close gripping her ass.-"Mmm you taste so good."

-His hands slapped her ass a bit and groaned his tongue deep in he rwet center and only got hotter by slipping a few fingers in.-

Back