Brother can you...um..teach me? [closed to celestialdragon]

-he lifted her chin to make her face me.-"Do you want to learn all i have to teach...you can tell me to stop and have control how far we go...would you want to?"

-He nods understanding her eyes and tone as he brought them inside.-"ok...first..i want you to sensually strip me...remove my clothes till i have on none kiss over my body while you do it..like this.."-He laid her down.-"let me go first."-He smiled.-"This is a fore play step to excite the person your playing with."-He removed her night shirt and gently kissed over he neck and lips softly kissing her his hands rubbed her shoulder and caressed her body now a she kissed softly over her skin gently caressing it.-

Kaylee shivered as he did so, sighing softly, trying to learn from his touch, being comforted by his gentleness. She gently kissed him, fumbling with the shirt, but she managed to get it off of him, kissing his skin and her fingers trailing over it. "Will it hurt?" she asked softly.

"Only for a moment it is a pinch and it is over."-He smiled and removed her pj pants as he caressed her legs caressing her panty line and removed her panties and then her bra as he lightly kissed her pussy feeling her jump he sucked he r breasts gently.-

She shuddered with each new touch, with each new thing, unsure of her bodily responses. She took off his pants, then his boxers, following his lead, sighing softly as he gently sucked her breast. "Christ," she whispered. "It's huge. . ."

-Ash blushed at her statement.-"Yeah...it's 11inches.."-HE said to her as he went up.-"Next step...kissing ...the more passion the more touching you do in the kiss the better it gets."-He kissed her lips slowly putting passion in to the kiss they were sharing.-

Kaylee sighed softly at Ash's gentle but passionate kiss, and she ran her hands up and down his arms as she returned it, unsure. She had only one kiss, and it was a sloppy one. Her brother was being slow and gentle and she let out another soft sigh and relaxed into the kiss.

-He pressed in to the kiss a bit further his hands roaming her body very sensually playing with it with only touches.-

She shivered under his gentle caresses and kisses, and returned as much as she could, learning from him. A soft moan escaped.

-He kissed and slipped a tongue slowly in her mouth and sucked on her tongue playing with her own.-

She moaned softly as he trapped her tongue and sucked on it gently, and she tried to do the same, her hand stroking his hair.

-she was doing well and enjoyed the kiss as she was doing wonderfully a she broke the kiss.-"Good..You wanna keep trying to kiss better or move on?"

"Ok then next is a form of for play called exploring...using your fingers, tongue and lips you can enjoy any one around you by feeling, tasting and , enjoying them."-He smiled as he ran his hands over her stomach and up to her breasts a tongue reached out and licked along her neck softly and sucked on it.-

"Ohhh.. . . " Kaylee whispered, instinctively tilting her head to the side and running her fingers up and down his back.

-His mouth nibbled lightly and licked her soft tender neck. his hands played and rubbed her breasts gently touching her all over.-

She moaned and whimpered, feeling his hands roam around her breasts. One hand gently went down to his waist and found his cock. Hesitantly, she wrapped her small hand around it and began gently stroking.

-He panted and smiled.-"I want you t o touch me now lt me lay down."-He laid down trying to relax letting her stroke and kiss and try.-

Kaylee hesitated, then crawled on top of her brother, her hand still holding onto his cock, still stroking it. She gently kissed his neck, licking it a little bit, her other hand stroking his hair.

Her hand from his hair moved down to his chest, wondering if his nipples was as sensitive as hers, and she trailed her fingers over it. She kissed around his neck, following his collar bone and kissing the other side of it. Her other hand still steadily stroked his cock.

-He panted he jumped lightly as she touched his nipples and groaned..-"Oh gods that is hot and keep going sis your doing wonderful."-He lightly twitched his cock begins twitching his cock in her hand, and it's going to be close.-

She felt his cock twitching and took that as a sign of how good she was doing, and she continued doing what she was doing, kissing along his collarbone now, remembering something she read online about how it drives guys insane.

-He panted and moaned.-"your doing so well should we continued with actual oral pleasure sis..."-He asked her stroking her hair.-

Back