Flight attendant; reluctant or forced lesbian

DS_Curious

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Posts
170
A storyline where a blonde flight attendant (5'8", blue eyes, 38DDD(natural) encounters two women in Germany, Italy or Tel Aviv who come on to her. They either slowly seduce her and get her to give in to the pleasure of two women's relentless advances or strip her and pleasure her... Thoughts? Ideas?
 
A storyline where a blonde flight attendant (5'8", blue eyes, 38DDD(natural) encounters two women in Germany, Italy or Tel Aviv who come on to her. They either slowly seduce her and get her to give in to the pleasure of two women's relentless advances or strip her and pleasure her... Thoughts? Ideas?

What kind of plane could she work on?
Some aisles are too narrow for lesser women.
 
What kind of plane could she work on?
Some aisles are too narrow for lesser women.

I would guess that's why the OP stated that the flight attendant met them

DS_Curious said:
...in Germany, Italy or Tel Aviv...

I think Italy would be fun. Maybe because I had an experience in Italy, but that's another story.

Sounds like a fun RP. I would like to do this one with you and I might know a third person who would join in. I will PM her.
 
Where I know it could happen

Is a hotel on a lay-over or at a crash pad. My wife is a flight attendant and I hear about so many sexy things from her. She's being harassed by two women (one black and the other white) at the airline for writing up another flight attendant and I fantasize the two women take my wife in a hotel room on a lay-over or they could fuck her at the crash pad.

Anyone want to throw in their two cents?
 
How the two other flight attendants come to my wife's hotel room on a lay over. They tell her they want to talk and try to resolve the situation and so my wife lets them into her hotel room. My wife, who used to be straight, but is now a closet bi-sexual( that's another story of how that happened) has no idea of their intention to fuck her.

What happens next?

Wife was skypeing with you, when the knock came. She muted the computer, but left skype running. The situation escalates quickly, and you watch as your wife is forcibly taken by her two coworkers.
 
Lady Sea, did you read the story about the first time she had sex with a woman ? Because aside from the muting, it's almost the same way my wife had sex with another woman.

No I didn't. But great minds think alike.
 
I would think more like revenge. They are out loud and proud while wifey is a shy quiet type. They plan on recording the whole encounter, and blurring out themselves so only wifey is identifiable.
 
Just a thought how it could start...

"remember that slut I wrtote up for fucking good looking male and femal passengers instead of working on everh flight. She was finally fired." My wife told me on Skype as we chatted about her job.

Technology was great. We were thousands of miles apart her in Italy, me in our hometown in Texas. Yet we were video chatting for free. I was about to ask if she ever did it with the flight attendant in question when there was a knock at the door. "That's probably my dinner, hold on" she said standing up and muting her speakers.

I sat there and watched as my sexy wife in the hotel bathrobe got up to open the door. I imagined the lingerie she had on underneath. This was a game we played evrytime she worked an international flight. We would talk about routine stuff while we ate dinner together then... well let's just say it kept our marriage hot...

My wife opened the door and was shoved backwards falling on her ass. "What the Fuck" she said as two of her co workers entered teh room, closing the door behind them.

"Bitch, you got Cindy fired. She was our girl and now you are gonna pay." said the tall African woman. The other woman was very petite and as pale as a whitewashed fence, both still in uniform. The camera on the computer was positioned so I had a clear image of the entire bed.

My wife opened her mouth to speak and was quickly gagged. the white girl pulled out a pair of scissors and started to cut the robe off my wifes body. When she tried to push her away the African grabbed her arms and held her whispering something in her ear that ended her resistence.

Once the robe was a pile of rags the woman smiled in appreciation of the garter belt and thigh highs my wife was wearing without panties or bra. "What a little slut" the white one said.

The African picked up my wife and put her on the bed. The white girl opened a suitcase I hadn't noticed before. Taking out some objects, she handed them to the Africdan. I was unfamiliar with the purpose of the items, but I could guess at their purpose. African quickly tied my wifes hands to the bed, and secured a shower curtain looking bar between her ankles.

I was torn between calling the airline, to report an assualt on my wife, and watching what was happening. My decision was made when the white girl stripped down to her biurthday suit. White alabaster skin, long blond hair, small perky tits with large areolas and long nipples. She was completely shaved below and had the cutest pussy I ever saw. the image was so clear I could see the tattoo of Africa just under her right breast, and that both nipples were pierced.

I lowered my shorts, settling in for a long night of pleasure. I hoped my wife who recently discovered her bisexual side was going to enjoy this as much as I was...

I remembered the screen record app I had installed on my computer and quickly started recording the action.
 
Back
Top