Looking for creative Roleplay Partner

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
555
Settling into my 1st class seat for a cross country flight i watch the people file past me on their way to coach .. i smile and relax .... i then here a slight ahem... and i look up to see you standing there and nodding to the window seat ... i stand up to let you in .. my nostrils flare as they catch the scent of perfume you are wearing ... i watch you settle into your seat and ask you if there is anything i can put in the overhead for you ... as i like being a gentleman but am also enjoying the view standing above you like this ..

Looking for creative F who may or may not like to fly ....

interesting things happen at 30K feet.
 
I smiled at the fairly handsome man sitting next to me on this flight. Sure beats that asshole celebrity who thought that just because he could play with balls he could bang any chick he wanted, even though he talked like Mike Tyson on helium and looked like a tall version of Elmer Fudd.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He jumped up and offered to put my carry on in the overhead. I smiled at him and handed it to him as I settled in my seat.

I usually dont wear work clothes to fly but with meetings all morning, and no time to change, here I was in my 2 inch heels, and red business suit. Three days a week in the gum has kept me within 6 pounds of my college weight.

When the man sat down, I offered my Hand. "Cynthia" I introduced myself.
 
"Champagne spritzer with a twist please. And when you get a chance a blanket please.", I ask for settling in for the long flight.
 
I take a deep breath and blow it out. "I just spent the worst four days of my life with the biggest assholes in my company. No time to myself. Meetings from 7am until 11pm everynight, then mandatory get togethers in various bars and nightclubs until they closed, usually ones with woman dancing naked."

"No time to myself, or to relax. and to top it off I ran into my ex fiancee working at one of the clubs. The bitch he cheated with was a dancer there. They're getting married in two weeks. Fucker had the audacity to invite me to his all nude wedding at Hedonism in Jamacia. I'm seriiously tempted to go and fuck every guy but him during the ceremony. But enough of my venting." She turned to her seatmate and smiled, "How about you, business or pleasure, going to or coming from?"
 
[OOC: What in the hell was that? Was it even English? ignore those posts they never happened dear readers.]
 
Hi Bill, thanks for listening. I had no idea how stressed I was dealing with the Frat crew." But now a nice relaxing flight home. No apoligies needed. It's not the cxompany, it's this group of Juniort Executives. All recent collegee graduates acting like the Frat boys they were 6 months ago. They have 2 conferences a year, and usually my VP of Admin goes to be the adult supervision, but he had a familly emergency, and none of the other VP's could make it. So the only one left to be teh adult was our CEO, a 90 year old on oxygen or me The COO. At least the company pays for the tickets."

"So what line of work are you in, Bill?" I ask as the flight attendant returns with our drinks.
 
"And to getting off together...the plane that is." She says with a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her lips as she sips her drink. She puts the drink on Bills tray, asking "Do you mind getting my bag for me." As she unflods the blanket and uses it to cover herself from neck to toes.
 
"Just inside the main compartment is a pair of shorts and a shirt. If you could hand me those I would be very grateful. As She spoke she squirmed in her seat and she handed her blouse and jacket to her seatmate. "Good I hate flying in work clothes. So much better when you're comfortable, don't you agree Bill." After handing over her top, she then squirmed some more and handed over her skirt and stockings.

"Be a dear and put these in my bag as well and hand me the sandals in there as well."
 
"There, much better." she says pulling off the blanket now that shes fully dressed. "I would do this in the bathroom, but it's more fun to be a bit naughty, and besides theres no room in there to move around, and everyone will notice the change. This is a bit more discreet, don't you think?"
 
"Here's to getting miles high." she said swallowing half her drink is one gulp. Sitting back she let out a contented sigh. "So did you find anything interesting when you were looking around in my bag?" with the smile still on her face. "I heard the zippers."
 
"Well, since you got a peek at some of my personal private things, maybe I should get a peek at some of yours...unless your too shy."
 
"I said personal and private. I didn't mention luggage..." She smiles brightly at him, "unless of course you need a bit more liquid courage first, or are embaressed about showing a strange woman private...things."
 
Her smile grows and she licks her lips in anticipation. Wondering just how much she could get away with on this flight.
 
"Very nice. Bit I believe you got to handle my stuff. I think it's time to return that favor..."
 
I reach out and take the shaft in my hand felling it grow as it eminates enough heat to cook eggs. I slide my hand up and down the shaft and dipped inside his shorts to feel his balls.

"Very nice", I murmur as I tuck it back in, and close his zipper. "So where do you call home?'
 
"Vegas. Born and Bred. I work for one of consortiums that owns the casinos."
 
"There are some boundaries that are not ever crossed, even in sin city. But very little would shock or surprise me. What about you. Tell me about your wild side."
 
"IS there anything you haven't done at 30,000 that you would like to try?"
 
"Wow. Okay. really? That's it? What a shock. You haven't done something that 86% of people never do. But if I can make that happen, what do I get in return?"
 
"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." Cynthia tells her seatmate. "And as for money, or working for you, my compensation package is more than some third world countries annual budgets. If you are this unimaginative in bed maybe we should just forget the whole thing." She tells him in a teasing tone and winks at him.
 
"Put up or shut up." Cynthia says as she pulls the blanket back over her, and a few moments later hands him her shorts and panties.
 
I watched as the big bad business man beside me turned in to a lust filled panty sniffing pervert. I giggled as he tentatively licked the crotch of my panties and waited for him to do something...anything.

I didn't have to wait long as he slide one then two fingers inside me while kissing me with the passion of a teen boy getting his first look at a naked female.

I accepted his fingers into my body and leaned back spreading myself open for him.
 
Back
Top