Shy no longer....

Forgive my absence today, BunnyLovers....and this evening. I have made you a little recording to explain and promise new treats.
Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/breathy-bunny

Miss Bunny, hearing you sounding so breathy is a real treat- you really do have such a sexy voice....

Alright, my sweet BunnyLovers! I promised treats and treats you shall have! Last night was meant to be a regular photo shoot, but everyone has a breaking point and there was no holding off the lusty urges that your dear Miss Bunny was harboring for her Mr. Bunny. In the heat of the moment, he was sweet enough to capture a few images for us to share. The first two are of me disrobing for him while I caressed my skin in anticipation of the pleasure awaiting me and the next are too naughty for here! So they have been hosted elsewhere, but I provided links. You should peek at the traditionally uploaded pics first and then the links if you want the progression...OR...you can have your desserts first.
Enjoy!

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=18364622465427847261.jpg
http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=02030401928481696890.jpg

Oh My....that's a stunningly erotic and arousing set of pics- you've got me harbouring some seriously lusty urges for you after seeing those....
Mr. Bunny really is one very lucky man!

/I can tell you for certain......
*ahem*
I like to ride cock. So it must feel good /wink

Miss Bunny, you can ride my cock anytime you like:devil:

Last edited:
Until this morning I had never masturbated just to the sound of a woman's voice before.

It was surprisingly awesome.

bravo!

I am not sure what issues there might be with soundcloud. Someone else mentioned it, but it loads alright for me. Not sure what to do there...troubleshoot on the site? I hope it gets sorted for you!

Not to worry Miss Bunny .. All is just Ducky !!! .. :D

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?file=18364622465427847261.jpg

So Sexy and Erotic :devil:

attachment.php

So Perky and Full .. Dreaming of Caressing and Playing ..

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Ok, please let your husband know that I am completely green with envy...or is that blue? I know blue has something to do with it...oh well. ;)
/laugh
Turquoise is a nice color too!

... hooooooly shit.
*covers mouth with hand and gasps, eyes wide*
Oh my!

Miss Bunny, hearing you sounding so breathy is a real treat- you really do have such a sexy voice....

Oh My....that's a stunningly erotic and arousing set of pics- you've got me harbouring some seriously lusty urges for you after seeing those....
Mr. Bunny really is one very lucky man!

Miss Bunny, you can ride my cock anytime you like:devil:
*sets a very sophisticated invitation on her mantle and smiles*
I do so love open invitations to ride cock.

you are forgiven. :) How could we not.:kiss:
Awwww! So kind! /beam

Until this morning I had never masturbated just to the sound of a woman's voice before.

It was surprisingly awesome.

bravo!
/BLUSH
Oh goodness!
*evil grin*
Well...I can't say I'm not pleased /wink

Not to worry Miss Bunny .. All is just Ducky !!! .. :D
So Sexy and Erotic
So Perky and Full .. Dreaming of Caressing and Playing ..
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
You are so very welcome! I really enjoy sharing here! I know I have said it before, but you are all so very lovely!

You know you're unbelievably awesome right? ;)
Well...I mean...I like to think I am a pretty neato bunny and all, but best to always say thank you when someone is gracious. So thank you so very much!

A hydration break and maybe a quick nap and you're on!
True, it is important to drink plenty of fluids! Drink up Bun Bun, drink up! *wink*

You realize that just makes me -more- dizzy...right?
*plunks down on her fainting couch*
Un coniglietto vertigini è più facile da prendere! Una volta catturato, vorrei correre le mani lungo il corpo morbido e lo sguardo nei tuoi occhi belli. Sentire il vostro aumento di calore sotto il mio tocco.

Oh my goodness!! I am being accused of being so naughty!!
I think instead of coal....I will ask Santa to bring me something else rock hard. /wink

Ms. Bunny I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to provide you with something "rock hard" for not only Christmas but anytime you wish.. ;)

Bun, been looking at your last set of pics again. Although the action shots are off the charts the first one really gets me. Your body arching, hands behind your back, soft skin. Hun...your pictures always are so sexy and seductive. To stand there and watch as you undress....like unwrapping a present on Christmas day.

True, it is important to drink plenty of fluids! Drink up Bun Bun, drink up! *wink*
*starts double fisting water like a mofo*

Un coniglietto vertigini è più facile da prendere! Una volta catturato, vorrei correre le mani lungo il corpo morbido e lo sguardo nei tuoi occhi belli. Sentire il vostro aumento di calore sotto il mio tocco.
*lays her head on the rise of her couch and sighs girlishly, eyes happily half lidded*
Oooooh.....wait...what's my name again?

Ms. Bunny I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to provide you with something "rock hard" for not only Christmas but anytime you wish.. ;)
Well...I like steel, iron, and blown glass in addition to coal.
/giggle
Or what else ya got? /wink

Bun, been looking at your last set of pics again. Although the action shots are off the charts the first one really gets me. Your body arching, hands behind your back, soft skin. Hun...your pictures always are so sexy and seductive. To stand there and watch as you undress....like unwrapping a present on Christmas day.
/blush
Wantsome...can I keep you? Like right here in my pocket?
Thank you so much for your oh so lovely posts in here! You are really helping me get my money's worth outta that couch /wink

*lays her head on the rise of her couch and sighs girlishly, eyes happily half lidded*

Well...I like steel, iron, and blown glass in addition to coal.
/giggle
Or what else ya got? /wink

/blush
Thank you so much for your oh so lovely posts in here! You are really helping me get my money's worth outta that couch /wink

so damn cute

laugh /OMG! That might be the funniest thing I have heard you say. Freaking cute!! Seriously laughed out loud.

Bun Bun, caro vuoi che ti svegli con teneri baci morbidi o una mano forte di corsa la gamba? Devo stabilire quando si è in riposo? Posso guardare negli occhi bella come mi bacio il tuo corpo? Farò in modo che si ricordi il mio nome, mia cara.

/blush
* looks around * Me? Sure you can keep me. :D The couch was a great investment. I will make sure you get every penny out of it. Una donna bella come si merita ogni complimento, una donna sexy come lei merita attenzione, una donna calda come si merita un tocco delicato. Poche donne hanno tutte le tue qualità, che il mio caro è quello che rende tale un gioiello. Seducenti, seducente, timida e premurosa ...... queste qualità separare i grandi. Baci
*holds arms out* ready to catch you ;)

IDIB!

Good evening beautiful.
Good evening, good sir /beam

so damn cute
*bunny hop*
Me? /giggle

You are a beautiful bunny; MissBunny; where is the Santa Hat, panties, red tape outfit????
I have yet to find a santa outfit I like! Time to hit up the sexy lingerie shop!

OMG! That might be the funniest thing I have heard you say. Freaking cute!! Seriously laughed out loud.
Well...a bunny can't -always- be cute! *fluffs her tail*

Bun Bun, caro vuoi che ti svegli con teneri baci morbidi o una mano forte di corsa la gamba? Devo stabilire quando si è in riposo? Posso guardare negli occhi bella come mi bacio il tuo corpo? Farò in modo che si ricordi il mio nome, mia cara.
Well...I know YOUR name, handsome. Wantsome...Wantsome....
But me? *looks down* Am I a bunny?
*gazes dreamily over her couch*

* looks around * Me? Sure you can keep me. :D The couch was a great investment. I will make sure you get every penny out of it. Una donna bella come si merita ogni complimento, una donna sexy come lei merita attenzione, una donna calda come si merita un tocco delicato. Poche donne hanno tutte le tue qualità, che il mio caro è quello che rende tale un gioiello. Seducenti, seducente, timida e premurosa ...... queste qualità separare i grandi. Baci
*holds arms out* ready to catch you ;)

IDIB!
*faints dead away*
*whisper* I think I need a kiss

Voce di un uccello canto, e volto di angelo, corpo di una dea. Amate la poesia, potresti leggere poesie e parlare paroline dolci con me in qualsiasi momento cara. Tale una donna bella sei
Love the voice and poem. Will chat later:)

Well...I know YOUR name, handsome. Wantsome...Wantsome....
But me? *looks down* Am I a bunny?
*gazes dreamily over her couch*
Un coniglietto in atto. Pelle morbida, forti gambe tornite, occhi accattivanti e un naso carino. Alcuni conigli sono selvaggi e alcuni sono addomesticati. Tu mia cara, vorrei domare.

*faints dead away*
*whisper* I think I need a kiss
Pendente più e mettendo le mie labbra contro le tue labbra morbide.

*hehe* Your poor virgin Bunny ears? ;)
They are so delicate! They prefer their profanities to be whispered into them...in dark corners...

Wow Bunny! You can read me a bedtime story any night you choose!
Pick one and I shall...what suits your fancy? /beam

Voce di un uccello canto, e volto di angelo, corpo di una dea. Amate la poesia, potresti leggere poesie e parlare paroline dolci con me in qualsiasi momento cara. Tale una donna bella sei
Love the voice and poem. Will chat later:)
I am really happy you liked it! A songbird, hmm? /giggle

Un coniglietto in atto. Pelle morbida, forti gambe tornite, occhi accattivanti e un naso carino. Alcuni conigli sono selvaggi e alcuni sono addomesticati. Tu mia cara, vorrei domare.

Pendente più e mettendo le mie labbra contro le tue labbra morbide.
I really want wine and gelato now! /giggle
I am definitely of the 'needs to be tamed' variety! Any volunteers? Watch out....I bite.

MissBunny,

This is the other half of Suburbia. This morning I watched as my husband listened to your poem.

Then after he pleasured himself, we listened again as he pleasured me. He was right. Surprisingly awesome was the correct phrase.

The attention can be addicting. In your case it is well deserved.
:kiss:

MissBunny,

This is the other half of Suburbia. This morning I watched as my husband listened to your poem.

Then after he pleasured himself, we listened again as he pleasured me. He was right. Surprisingly awesome was the correct phrase.

The attention can be addicting. In your case it is well deserved.
:kiss:
*sits up with a grin*
Well, hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!
This is a story I like very much! Perhaps all three of us should discuss this a little more. *waggles brows*
*pushes open the door to her Bunny Lair*
Just this way!

Back