The Things You Want The Most... but can't seem to get.

Good sex is easy to come by. What I want is to be desired by a partner so completely as much as I desire him. I want to be so in lust with someone that we can't stop touching, kissing...I want someone to be uninhibited with, explore, and share new adventures with.

Good sex is easy to come by. What I want is to be desired by a partner so completely as much as I desire him. I want to be so in lust with someone that we can't stop touching, kissing...I want someone to be uninhibited with, explore, and share new adventures with.

I think we are 'wanting' the same thing.

To have what I want in my head to match what is in my heart.
Fucking A, yes!
An emotional connection that I can depend on, trust and believe... without games, pretence or control (to name a few)
Me too, but I'm a tad jaded, +/or skeptical, that I'll find it.
This is "most want" for me, however, good sex is not that easy for me to come by where I live... :eek:

Um.... that IS crazy! I would gladly give my wife a massage... especially if it lead to sex!!

Some people have a very strong aversion to sensations/textures. It might be deeply unpleasant for him. Not making excuses for him, I think massages should be given freely, but had an ex with a long list of things she didn't like in terms of touch and sensation. You just work around them.

Peace and sense of belonging on Earth and an achievable purpose here. I think I landed on the wrong planet by accident!

Passion, I want PASSION. The heat, the intensity, the possession of it all whether it comes from mental or physical simulation I love passion. I love Alpha Males because they are intense men that think with desire and their hearts, not just with their dicks. I often find myself wanting to be claimed not only physically, but also mentally.

Show me your passion and what you desire no matter if its swinging on a tree tire or just fucked brainless.

So to start us off:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m48w3rOOOI1qlekhvo1_500.gif

I love this. :)

A rp partner that is
~reliable
~honest
~has good ideas
~can write coherent sentences
~can write with emotion
~is fun
~doesn't need to have sex in the story