NOKO Trump Meeting Cancelled

And as much HIS bully pulpit as any other method of communication. He doesn't have to share his lectern with anyone, he doesn't have to share his Twitter account with anyone.

Anyone can say whatever (progressive) thing they wish on Twitter. They don't get to monopolize his space. Even if the fatally flawed fairness Doctrine was still in place they still would not get equal time with the president as an individual citizen, that's absolutely retarded.

Was someone seeking to monopolize Trump's space on twitter? When you say 'monopolize" in the context in which you are employing it, what does that mean to you?

A tweet for every occasion.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Negotiations 101: The best deals you can make are the ones you walk away from...and then get them with better terms

Well played, Mr President, the NK's and NIGGERS are splayed on da GROUND:D:D:D:D:D

“Kim also wanted to drive a wedge between the U.S. and South Korea, the U.S. and Japan, the U.S. and China, and he’s done that,” Schwartz said. “Donald Trump fell right into it, and he has no one to blame but himself.”

Thursday’s news was devastating to Seoul, which appeared blindsided by the announcement. South Korean President Moon Jae-in has been performing diplomatic gymnastics behind the scenes to minimize the possibility of a military confrontation on the Korean Peninsula.

At the same time, the cancellation eases pressure on China, North Korea’s closest ally and trading partner. For months, the U.S. had strong-armed Beijing to pressure Kim’s regime into denuclearization. It’s unlikely the Chinese will once again be willing to ratchet up the pressure after the negotiations provided a softening of relations.

“The maximum pressure campaign is broke,” Pollack said. “It’s over.”

(This sums it up. From HuffPost.)

“Kim also wanted to drive a wedge between the U.S. and South Korea, the U.S. and Japan, the U.S. and China, and he’s done that,” Schwartz said. “Donald Trump fell right into it, and he has no one to blame but himself.”

Thursday’s news was devastating to Seoul, which appeared blindsided by the announcement. South Korean President Moon Jae-in has been performing diplomatic gymnastics behind the scenes to minimize the possibility of a military confrontation on the Korean Peninsula.

At the same time, the cancellation eases pressure on China, North Korea’s closest ally and trading partner. For months, the U.S. had strong-armed Beijing to pressure Kim’s regime into denuclearization. It’s unlikely the Chinese will once again be willing to ratchet up the pressure after the negotiations provided a softening of relations.

And from a public relations perspective, North Korea released the 3 American hostages and blew up the tunnels at their nuclear testing facility. They are looking like the more reasonable partner in all this which will make China and Russia far less likely to aid the maximum pressure campaign.

Master negotiator my ass.

first HuffPo is TRASH

second, you "people" are so NIGGERIZED that you think that Trump gives a shit about any country but the US, he KNOWS the US is in charge and will bash and trash anyone else....he doesnt care about others, because OTHERS NEED US AND WE DONT NEED THEM

we have the STICK, they have FOAM FINGERS

NK is already begging for a meeting

Hold the fuck on. Now Trump is being all dour and the summit being called off is the biggest blow to world peace in history.

Big deal
Not big deal
Biggest deal ever

all of the above, only a NIGGER doesnt get it....waves hello to a NIGGER:rolleyes:

And from a public relations perspective, North Korea released the 3 American hostages and blew up the tunnels at their nuclear testing facility. They are looking like the more reasonable partner in all this which will make China and Russia far less likely to aid the maximum pressure campaign.

You have no idea about the mindset of the peoples in that geographical region.

Kim released the prisoners hoping for a Clinton/Obama style handout swap/deal. We give you this in honor of our meeting and expect you to return a ....?

When Trump didn't reciprocate, Kim turned away and started the anti-US propaganda again.

What you don't realize is that the US doesn't "need" to negotiate with NK. When you make deals you do so from a position of power and strength or you are the one who capitulates. The US cannot afford to capitulate to NK again. So there is no "need" to exchange gifts to show how much we "respect" them because we don't. It's a 1-way street and NK is the one who has to travel it. Otherwise the US isn't interested in doing anything but squashing them like bugs.

Imperialistic? Youbetcha. Bullying? Yep, right again. Does ANYONE care? Other than the progs who need something to cry wolf over, no. And all the bunched panties in the world won't change that fact.

Kim will play ball. He has no other choice, not really.

You have no idea about the mindset of the peoples in that geographical region.

Kim released the prisoners hoping for a Clinton/Obama style handout swap/deal. We give you this in honor of our meeting and expect you to return a ....?

When Trump didn't reciprocate, Kim turned away and started the anti-US propaganda again.

What you don't realize is that the US doesn't "need" to negotiate with NK. When you make deals you do so from a position of power and strength or you are the one who capitulates. The US cannot afford to capitulate to NK again. So there is no "need" to exchange gifts to show how much we "respect" them because we don't. It's a 1-way street and NK is the one who has to travel it. Otherwise the US isn't interested in doing anything but squashing them like bugs.

Imperialistic? Youbetcha. Bullying? Yep, right again. Does ANYONE care? Other than the progs who need something to cry wolf over, no. And all the bunched panties in the world won't change that fact.

Kim will play ball. He has no other choice, not really.

2 shay

They blew up tunnels that were already made unusable after the site was collapsed in their last underground nuclear detonation. He didn't destroy any weapons or capability that was already made unusable by his own incompetence.

first HuffPo is TRASH

second, you "people" are so NIGGERIZED that you think that Trump gives a shit about any country but the US, he KNOWS the US is in charge and will bash and trash anyone else....he doesnt care about others, because OTHERS NEED US AND WE DONT NEED THEM

we have the STICK, they have FOAM FINGERS

NK is already begging for a meeting

all of the above, only a NIGGER doesnt get it....waves hello to a NIGGER:rolleyes:

What?

"I know why it's not going to happen. I know. Maybe I'll tell you one day."

How presidential!

"If the summit happens, it will be the greatest thing ever. If not, it's no big deal"

What conviction!

"I know why it's not going to happen. I know. Maybe I'll tell you one day."

How presidential!

"If the summit happens, it will be the greatest thing ever. If not, it's no big deal"

What conviction!

liberal band wagon convictions fostered by people like Wendy Sherman at State vis a vis the North Koreans have proven to have been disastrous over the former three administrations.

I knew this would happen as soon as he appointed Bolton, even as much said so at the time.

Trump is such a narcissist that Bolton played him like a fiddle. Bolton knows DPRK will never completely denuclearize.
Stating the US wanted the Libya model ensured they would respond how he wanted and get Trump to back out.
So now Bolton is two for two in wrecking deals between the US and DPRK.

DPRK has been pretty much 100% consistent in their negotiations, even including not showing up at the last meeting and Trump is too thin skinned and ignorant about political negotiating to understand that.
But everyone knew he is ignorant about political negotiating considering he's had to do nearly 100% of his domestic tasks via executive order.

I'm not a fan of an inconsistent bargaining position in negotiations but it is effective. Clearly among other things you haven't understood you've never read Trump's art of the deal have you?
Trump didn't write it, and the author says to the best of his knowledge Trump hasn't even read it since he had no interest in even reviewing it before publication.

liberal band wagon convictions fostered by people like Wendy Sherman at State vis a vis the North Koreans have proven to have been disastrous over the former three administrations.

These are words that fell out of the president's mouth. Quit blaming liberals for your own failures.

They blew up tunnels that were already made unusable after the site was collapsed in their last underground nuclear detonation. He didn't destroy any weapons or capability that was already made unusable by his own incompetence.

What part of "from a public relations perspective" did you not understand, dumbass?

What part of "from a public relations perspective" did you not understand, dumbass?

Assuming this is not a rhetorical question, I believe the answer is "all of it". Not-Vetteman's selective context is the stuff of legends.

It's been quite amusing watching the RWCJ mansplain Trump's actions in this thread.

Assuming this is not a rhetorical question, I believe the answer is "all of it". Not-Vetteman's selective context is the stuff of legends.

It's been quite amusing watching the RWCJ mansplain Trump's actions in this thread.

Technically, you have to be a man to mansplain, which rules vettebitch out.

He still wets his pants at the mere mention of ISIS, even if he is just watching an old wonder woman rerun.

They do seem to be whacking off to Art of the Deal a lot lately. Now if we could just find a deal, any deal.

Technically, you have to be a man to mansplain, which rules vettebitch out.

He still wets his pants at the mere mention of ISIS, even if he is just watching an old wonder woman rerun.

I stand corrected, and I am shamed. My deepest apologies for my erroneous mischaracterization of the vettebitch as a man.

They do seem to be whacking off to Art of the Deal a lot lately. Now if we could just find a deal, any deal.

He has cut some good deals. Of course those were all with creditors who he screwed out of tons of money when he refused to pay for services rendered or declared bankruptcy.

It's funny.
Talks are ongoing.

~~ but ~~​

The usual suspects have not only concluded that negotiations are dead,
but that they were a total and absolute repudiation of the Trump foreign policy.

I kept urging them to wait for the ball to "matriculate down the field (Hank Stram)," to keep their powder dry and to not jump to conclusions, but the consensus seems to be to jump as high and as hard as possible since this is as dead a deal as the Clinton election was a done deal.

I don't hear a fat lady singing, but to the usual suspects that means I am a closet Trumper who is too ashamed to admit that I voted for him. This Trump-phobia has almost reached comical proportions.

Back