Herman's Mind Fuck

jaF0

Watcher
Once upon a time there was a weird SitCom called Herman's Head. It was about a guy named Herman and his daily exploits, but centered on the parts of his mind that were in play trying to figure things out. Those parts were played out in live action by a few characters as the scene changed from the outside world to the world inside his head.

The characters were kind of goofy and dumpy and bumbling, but so was Herman in a lot of ways.

So, consider the possibilities. Herman is still kind of bumbling and awkward, but the characters inside his head are hot young playthings always after each other. Their obsession with chasing each other and bumping uglies routinely interfere with his normal thought processes and somehow carry over into his outside world behavior - sometimes in some rather inappropriate ways.

Hahahahahaha....saw the title of the thread and immediately knew before opening it that it was going to be about Herman's Head. Good show, that maybe I shouldn't have been watching at such a young age.

I remember that show. It was goofy, but kind of deep if you think about it, at least the premise was. Good suggestion to Lit-ize it.

If you wanted the same premise, but simpler, use the old trope of the angel and devil on the shoulders, telling you what to do and what not to do. That could also get into some seriously erotic shit and possibly humorous at the same time.

^^ Nope. That's been done .. to death and beyond.

As far as I know, the HH concept is sort of unique to this area. I just don't have the chutzpah to get into writing it.

I can see a sketch though where one of the brain parts wants to watch another jack off. 'Go on, everybody likes to watch ...' Meanwhile Herman acts on that thought and whips it out in his office, at a family gathering, or on a bus ....

I've not seen the show but I can surmise. What it sounds like is, everything happens inside the MC's head, not out in external reality. So it's all a dream sequence. Yawn. For interest, the mental characters should materialize... as fuckable entities because LIT. Those characters can be modules of the MCs mind, or fantasy implants, or historical figures, whatever. But they gotta be able to rub anatomies.

For interest, the mental characters should materialize... as fuckable entities because LIT. Those characters can be modules of the MCs mind, or fantasy implants, or historical figures, whatever. But they gotta be able to rub anatomies.

That's what they do.

Kinda makes me think of that classic Star Trek episode where a transporter malfunction splits Capt. Kirk into two people: one a raging sex maniac, and the other a simpering wimp. The concept being that all real people have both natures inside of them, and learn to benefit from the balance between them.

All that horn-dog-Kirk did was attempt (unsuccessfully) to bone poor Yeoman Rand. In a LIT story, you could have three or four individuals, each of which get plenty of sex, possibly with each other, for different reasons based on their individual personalities.

Kinda makes me think of that classic Star Trek episode where a transporter malfunction splits Capt. Kirk into two people: one a raging sex maniac, and the other a simpering wimp. The concept being that all real people have both natures inside of them, and learn to benefit from the balance between them.

All that horn-dog-Kirk did was attempt (unsuccessfully) to bone poor Yeoman Rand. In a LIT story, you could have three or four individuals, each of which get plenty of sex, possibly with each other, for different reasons based on their individual personalities.
Without going TOO SciFi, let's have Herman taken over by multiple personalities who use him sexually. One body, many pervs. Maybe each persona is his own subconscious product and not invasive spirits or aliens or rogue AI's. Do we have a mechanism to switch personas?

Back