I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I dare not tell them you're heading for MB, or they'll be kidnapping you and dragging you to the nudie beach on the OBX for a little 'beach blanket bingo' by moonlight.

We'll just leave them merely perving on you in their imagination......
 
When you work as I do (as a contractor for a publishing company) NO day is "Friday". Being behind on deadlines means not as much rest for moi as I truly need. Saying that, I will likely start an all-nighter or two tonight and have naps in between stories.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I work every weekend and one shift during the week. Here weekend Nursing is called " Baylor". We get paid 36 hours to work 24. Plus weekend pay and shift diff for evenings. I'm weary of working every single weekend but the schedule works. I was able to return to college to continue my education in healthcare. BrettJ rain here also and heavy bands tomorrow. The Wrath of the tropical storm off the FL coast heading our way !
 
We're getting hit with that same storm system NRSE, there have already been warnings because of it and we've been told it will be a rainy week.

~sigh~

Weather-wise, it's been the most crap-tastic year I can remember in my nearly-54 years on this planet. At least it isn't thunderstorms.

BrettJ in Canada
 
good evening!!

wow, SSN, you changed your avatar again already!! april, we don't ever seem to be on at the same time anymore.:(
 
Happy friday everyone! hope y'all have a great weekend,

and maybe, if your lucky, get laid while doing it!

I'll be over here watching porn!
 
Ok I'm smilin see :)
That was too cute Thank you and the other 4 members of my new " fan club".
I now call this meeting to order :)
Oh and I am heading to Myrtle Beach in 2 weeks yee' haw !! Hope this finds everyone doing well. I am looking forward to Friday. I spent all but 9 bucks of my " fun money". And I never dip into savings. I dislike being broke :(

I want to buy a SSN T Shirt and Travel coffee mug, how much?
 
Well good morning! When I was young I had a thing for older women but now that I'm older it has turned the other way.:rolleyes:
 
Good morning all!
Stay dry? How about cool.. Was 109 yesterday and s/b 110 today and still no rain in forecast for at least 6 more months! Yup, it's a dry heat... And I love it!:D. Perfect pool weather! Gals... Jump in with me!:cool:
 
I've always had at "thing" for older men or the thought of older men. I have chatted with a few online who made me tingle a bit, then I have chatted with at least one who was/is just a creeper.

Always a fun fantasy and role play theme for me. :rolleyes:
 
I've always had at "thing" for older men or the thought of older men. I have chatted with a few online who made me tingle a bit, then I have chatted with at least one who was/is just a creeper.

Always a fun fantasy and role play theme for me. :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear about that SuddenStop; hopefully we are not that bad.
 
I love older guys I think most of them are sexy especially with there rough hands
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top