Sucking your own Nipples - Question...

i can't suck on them but i'm able to lick them... i do it occasionally when i masturbate, but it's never even close to having them licked by someone else so i don't do it for long... i will do it during sex to turn whoever i'm with on even more though lol seems to work pretty well
 
Just had a little go hehe. I have small tits so sucking them is out of the question, had a little lick and it does nothing for me, I'd much rather just stroke and pinch them
 
The best explanation I can give is it's like rubbing your own shoulders, good but better when someone else does :)
 
beautiful analogy.

I have to agree. Eventhough I can get my nipple in my mouth... it's a stretch. Like trying to work my own knots out of my shoulders, it's just easier for someone else.
But if I was asked to suck them and he liked to watch, they'd be in my mouth. :)
 
I love licking/sucking my own nipples.. They're very sensitive so it feels incredible.
 
I have to admit it does feel nice to suck my nipples, but as boundlife put it, love it even more when someone else does it
 
I LOVE to see it! I feel like Im about to explode every time i get to see that.
 
I actually enjoy the feeling of my own tongue on my nipples and tits it feels rather nice, and it's different from feeling my husbands mouth on them.
 
Shameless bump! Would love to hear from more ladies on this topic.
 
Shameless bump! Would love to hear from more ladies on this topic.

I first realised I could do this when breastfeeding and was in absolute agony. I just did it to relieve the god awful pain and then realised that it's quite nice though not as good as someone elses lips sucking down there. Didn't realise other ladies did it, lol. I fely a bit uneasy about this ability in all honesty.
 
I like sucking my own nipples. It always turns my husband on, especially when I lay on my back and he's kneeling over me jerking off.

I'll also do it sometimes when going down on him. Wrap my tits around his cock and take turns licking them and his cock in between them at the same time.

:heart:
 
I would so love to see pictures of you ladies doing this...it is my single biggest turnon to see...and I don't know why! I'm not questioning, just sayin'....and I'm totally ok with that. :)
 
modern day science...

Thanks to the wonders of science and the influance of money I can lick my own...and id say its a turn on cause of what it does for the guys. Knowing how turned on it makes them, makes me equally turned on. But, independantly...id say the fingers work much easier and do a better job stimulating them when I'm taking care of business by myself.
 
Alas, with age, my boobs have become a bit droopy but the upside is I can now suck my nipples.

I love it, I find it very pleasurable. x
 
I had a friend who loved to lick, suck and bite her nipples while she masturbated for me. The site of her making her own nipples hard was always a real turn on.
 
It is a little awkward to do it, but the reaction it gets is hotter than the feeling of it. I don't do it on my own, but its better when you have an appreciative audience. :)

I agree 100%. I can suck my own also, but the action itself doesn't do anyhting for me...knowing it is driving my man insane, that turns me on!
 
Back
Top