~ Daily Taste of Peach and Dose of Sunshine ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring at me???? What'd I do????

How is the birthday boy doing today?

I haven't talked to you in a while. lol
I tired and sore!
Had a flat the other day and while breaking the lug nuts loose while squating down I smacked my head on the fender and wrenched my back catching myself so I didn't fall down.... UGH

I tired and sore!
Had a flat the other day and while breaking the lug nuts loose while squating down I smacked my head on the fender and wrenched my back catching myself so I didn't fall down.... UGH

Should have taken it to a professional

Need an ice pack?

I tired and sore!

OH NO!!!!!!!

Ouch. :(

Poor guy.

the only thing someone else will ever do to my car is mount and dismount tires.... I do everything else lol

no I think I need a damn beer!

Well that's what YOU were doing... see...

I was going to suggest a beer... though it's only 10:30ish here

Well that's what YOU were doing... see...

I was going to suggest a beer... though it's only 10:30ish here
tire mount and dismount is on the rim.... lol I was just changing mounted tires out lol

if I didn't have to work I would've bought that 24pk I was eye ballin at the store this morning

tire mount and dismount is on the rim.... lol I was just changing mounted tires out lol

if I didn't have to work I would've bought that 24pk I was eye ballin at the store this morning

I know the difference dear ;)

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back