Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

No one "enters" scouries fake contests. He just steals the stories from the REAL Contests and says people entered his fake one.

So:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

All his "Contests" are Fake.

Last edited:
Yeah, that one. The one I didn't bother with--and certainly didn't enter. Because, it's not a real contest. The "contest" being discussed here is Scouries's fake contest. Are you suggesting that I believe in that one? :D

The contest you are plugging yourself for (while knocking me for self-advertising in your typical two-faced way) is one where you are in a phase I was in a couple of years ago. I got nominated in multiple categories a couple of years in a row, and obtained the same result that you're likely to have (and, in fact, have already whined about). As you note in your whine on another thread, I could see that the voting is organized enough along kaffee-klatsch lines to have little or nothing to do, really, with the story. So, the second year when I was nominated, I declined.

(And, actually, if you bother to look into this year's discussions, you'll see that I was nominated this year too--as one of Freddie's jokes--and promptly declined.)

I don't claim to write stories the general reading tastes here celebrate in droves, although I do sit on top of the weekly and thirty-day "popular author" list on the GM page consistently and the "today" list frequently. Also I have dedicated trolls--folks like you--who religiously vote on my stories. We'll call that the "Freddie" syndrome--which I've consistently agreed with him was happening to his stories.

I've never considered that I write for the general tastes enough, or am prepared to campaign enough, or cheat enouth to win contests. With your one-note samba, it's not likely you'll have much better success. The difference is that I recognized that years ago and you're too new here and too taken with yourself to figure that out for yourself yet. But then even when I was hopeful, I didn't campaign on the forum for myself--and I certainly didn't slam other posters for advertising their writings like you have done in multiple ugly posts about me.

Of course I advertise here. I'm extensively published and naturally am promoting that. You would too if you had much of anything to advertise. And it pays off well enough to continue despite your jealous harrassment. Of course, mine seems more evident than your self-advertising because I have so much more to advertise than you do. :D

You seem just about ripe to explode, guy. About time for another one of your Freddiesk ugly personal attack diatribes, isn't it? :D

Jeez that's a lot of words must have hit a nerve. Let's clarify a couple of things. First off you're the only person I bash cause I think your a jerk.

Second of all I have never voted on one of your stories because I have never read one. I have NEVER trolled anyone, not you, not anyone. I have never left a vote lower than a 4. If I think the story sucked I leave it alone.

I have different views than you on writing in general (I can let a lot of shit slide that probably drives you crazy due to your profession) and also I try to take into account that whether I liked it or not the author put some work into it and are more than likely proud of it. I unlike you do not like squashing people's hopes. If they want to delude themselves they can. I don't need to be the person who pops their bubble.

I am sure that you may receive some one votes from the numerous friends you made here but I am not one of them. I get a lot of one bombs, partly the incest trolls, partly my own winning personality on the posts, but I certainly wouldn't think you would do it.

On my nomination? Yeah for the record I have been pretty sure since before the thing finally started that I am competing for number 2. Jaz Cullen is very popular and writes in a very popular category. Won't stop me from wanting to win because I think second place is another word for loser, but what happens happens.

And please do me a favor. In my memory I remember mentioning that I was surprised a bunch of people nominated me back in Jan. (okay the first few,once I knew I plugged it on my home page.) I have mentioned I was excited about it.

Now go find my "vote for Mark post" I want to see it. I posted on the discussion thread yesterday or the day before and plugged a story I would like to see win. Not myself. I also have voted on every category. I did not vote for myself in mine just like I don't vote my own stories

If I wanted to be shameless I could post the link in my sig like I saw someone do last year.

I'm digressing. MY point is this is obviously a bogus contest run my lit's resident snake oil salesman and your miffed you think he let you in to ban you from it. Who cares?

Here’s another 6 entries we’ve received. And look at who from…

In Praise of the Bum - The story continues as the relationship develops.
Submitted by WilliamShakespear (Exhibitionist & Voyeur) 08/26/11

The Rancher's Searing Touch - The small glimpse of honesty.
Submitted by JazzMatthews (Romance) 08/26/11

Whoring Her Mother - To get out of debt, Lucia works in daughter Sandy's Bordello.
Submitted by BrettJ (Novels and Novellas) 08/26/11

All in the Family - A cheating wives tale.
Submitted by StangStar06 (Loving Wives) 08/25/11

Arab Lesbian Seductress - Arab woman seduces butch French-Canadian lesbian.
Submitted by Samuelx (Lesbian Sex) 08/25/11

Hotel Californication - Bryan and Carol look for and find the perfect resort.
Submitted by Many Feathers (Group Sex) 08/24/11

# 1 MOST FAVORITE!

Two MANU Award winners!!

William Shakespeare for crying out loud!!!

And they’re joining these guys among others:

DG Hear
Jaymal
Boxlicker101
sr71plt
BarondeSade
alwayswantedto

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Continuing to do it right!!!

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

Summer luving – year two on A.I.R.

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
and 2011 Survivor Contest Director
Miami Beach, Florida

No one "enters" scouries fake contests. He just steals the stories from the REAL Contests and says people entered his fake one.

So:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

Last edited:
Heck, he just steals them off the "New" list; they don't even have to have been entered in any contest.

Here’s another 6 entries we’ve received. And look at who from…

In Praise of the Bum - The story continues as the relationship develops.
Submitted by WilliamShakespear (Exhibitionist & Voyeur) 08/26/11

The Rancher's Searing Touch - The small glimpse of honesty.
Submitted by JazzMatthews (Romance) 08/26/11

Whoring Her Mother - To get out of debt, Lucia works in daughter Sandy's Bordello.
Submitted by BrettJ (Novels and Novellas) 08/26/11

All in the Family - A cheating wives tale.
Submitted by StangStar06 (Loving Wives) 08/25/11

Arab Lesbian Seductress - Arab woman seduces butch French-Canadian lesbian.
Submitted by Samuelx (Lesbian Sex) 08/25/11

Hotel Californication - Bryan and Carol look for and find the perfect resort.
Submitted by Many Feathers (Group Sex) 08/24/11

# 1 MOST FAVORITE!

Two MANU Award winners!!

William Shakespeare for crying out loud!!!

And they’re joining these guys among others:

DG Hear
Jaymal
Boxlicker101
sr71plt
BarondeSade
alwayswantedto

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

Summer luving – year two on A.I.R.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

What a sweet picture. I hope that is me someday. Me and Freddie!:D

image.php

What a sweet picture. I hope that is me someday. Me and Freddie!:D

That is soooooo sick! freddie :D is dead!!!!

eE-Ana-Mendieta-alisonjacques.jpg

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

1267051970441.jpg

freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!! get off her! now!!!!

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

image.php

That is soooooo sick! freddie :D is dead!!!!

eE-Ana-Mendieta-alisonjacques.jpg

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

True, this photo may have been me, had I wrecked my Bentley and not my Ferrari. I dare say that all that protective carbon fiber saved my life.

1267051970441.jpg

freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!! get off her! now!!!!

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Actually, I don't think this is me. My pubic bone, if you know what I mean and if you get my drift, is much more substantial than that (lol).

darkboy just can't stop :kiss:ing :cattail:'s ass can he...

image.php

I don't understand the low vote count needed for a story to win the contest. I know that I get more than my share and honestly don't know why but it seems the bar should be set just a little higher if we are picking the best stories.

Yes doc the boss has made this exact argument for years.

Before I address this issue let me congratulate you on another 1000 VOTE story. Well done!

The QUEEN unfortunately has put herself between a rock and a hard place on the issue (as she has on so many themed contest issues – eg. allowing voting to be turned off, allowing stories to be edited mid contest, serial/chapter stories, the whole little ralphie problem).

And we’ve all observed how she’s been torn between her desire to have truly fair contests and the desire she has to reward her toadies. Invariably she opts for keeping the real power to name winners in her grasping hands. Like so many dictators (yes even benevolent ones) she’s slowly slipped into a belief in her omnipresence perfection. The Ghadafi of erotic writing?

And so her “Readers Choice Awards” have become the “Kiss Laurel’s Ass and Win $50 Awards”!

Stories with 3 or 4 thousand views from toady land are acclaimed as the “Readers Choice”!

“Cut and Paste” woody stories from the queens apologists are held up as brilliant ‘original’ works?

Wishy washy non erotica from oggland are held up as “most popular”?

The reality is that no one is fooled! Even these “winners” know in their hearts that they’re not even close to being the choice of our readers.

And that’s why DOC that
[size=+3]A.I.R.[/SIZE] was born.

The
[size=+2]Association of Independent Readers[/SIZE] has succeeded. It:

- has gotten the MOST FAVORITE Authors back into the themed contest arena;

- has rewarded QUALITY Writing instead of the Survivalist approach of the LIT contests;

- has allowed the voice of our readers to be finally heard;

All of us associated with
[size=+2]A.I.R.[/SIZE] are proud of our achievements and are committed to continuing our crusade far, far into the future.

Summer-Lovin-783489.jpg

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

So:

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

more ammo from the dumb one for jerome and the dump...

obfuscate_word_mnemonic.jpg

darkboy in action...

Another attempt by darkboy to delay change. To confuse... obfuscate...

Do you want a poll to send to the QUEEN db? Here's one. It's a list of the sites "favorite authors". As voted by the readers. The same readers who supposedly are choosing the "Readers Choice Themed Contest" winners.

Perhaps oh great mathematical genius you could enlighten us (and the QUEEN) by telling us how many of these "greats" havee entered a story in one of the "official" Literotica contests this year.

We've had a Valentines Day, an Earth Day, a Nude Day and now a Loving Summer contest so far. Why don't you post a graph of "Favorite 51" participation by contest.

I think that's all the ammo you'll need for your post to her highness!

... oh and by the way, the only one who's entered them all (doc) isn't happy.

We don't need any more palace ordered delays by flunkys like you darkboy - we need action!

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

51 Favoritest Authors
These are the stories, poems, and authors which Literotica members have added to their "Favorites" lists. The number in parenthesis is the number of lists each appears on. Add items to your Favorites list now (you must be registered).

Many Feathers (2789)
Slickman (2677)
BarondeSade (2535)
rgjohn (2516)
alwayswantedto (2502)
scouries (2466)
Selena_Kitt (2356)
Goldeniangel (2307)
Daniellekitten (2165)
sarahhh (2147)
Elianna (2105)
TryAnything (2048)
JazCullen (1809)
youbadboy (1775)
nikki_2021 (1724)
SecretFantasy69 (1716)
Ahabscribe (1698)
secretme (1687)
Tx Tall Tales (1625)
walterio (1615)
wishfulthinking (1602)
samslam (1550)
whitesabretooth (1549)
bluedragonauthor (1460)
klrxo (1447)
firstkiss (1403)
Just Plain Bob (1395)
JoeDreamer (1306)
brightlyiburn (1267)
epiphany65 (1218)
soular (1211)
evanslily (1209)
dr_mabeuse (1162)
AsylumSeeker (1154)
L.A. Wicker (1091)
Karenkay (1033)
Colleen Thomas (1021)
JazzMatthews (1013)
MugsyB (1001)
en_extase (989)
Evil Alpaca (978)
Mentalcase (977)
deepemerald (960)
DG Hear (959)
BlewWater69 (958)
sxy_kitten (945)
TheDarkCloud (936)
Charles Petersunn (925)
sharedhousewife (913)
George VI (905)
PacoFear (895)

15 on that list are completely inactive in at least 2011

51 - 15 = 36

14 have limited activity in 2010/11 of around 5 submissions

36 - 14 = 22

Quite a few on the active rolls are posting primarily/only continuing chapter stories that couldn't be entered anyway.

Out of those who remain, I can think of several who have entered themed contests.

Of what few remain after that, you're assigning your wild and unsubstantiated views about the contests being "fixed" to them, with -- big surprise -- no proof or even the remotest indication of such.

Add it all up and your complaint is disingenuous, pointless, and irrelevant

And of course, self-serving, first and foremost.

Last edited:
15 on that list are completely inactive in at least 2011

51 - 15 = 36

14 have limited activity in 2010/11 of around 5 submissions

36 - 14 = 22

Quite a few on the active rolls are posting primarily/only continuing chapter stories that couldn't be entered anyway.

Out of those who remain, I can think of several who have entered themed contests.

Of what few remain after that, you're assigning your wild and unsubstantiated views about the contests being "fixed" to them, with -- big surprise -- no proof or even the remotest indication of such.

Add it all up and your complaint is disingenuous, pointless, and irrelevant

And of course, self-serving, first and foremost.

Now see if you can figure all that shit out in a relatively short period of time than damn straight lit can get on that "favorites" totals for the 'active' authors here.

I'm up in the air about an active favorite authors list *shrug*

I don't see any reason why it would be a bad thing, so long as it was a tab and not the primary listing.

The favorite author list balances as time goes on. It's been steadily doing that, or the numbers would be much worse for scouries little rant. As old favorites stop producing, their numbers fall. Active authors move up the list and replace them.

Then, there's scouries with his hundreds of alts keeping him on the list despite rarely producing anything.

What would be considered active? On the other site where I post, stories that have been inactive for a year are flagged. Seems like a decent bar to put on activity to me.

I'm up in the air about an active favorite authors list *shrug*

I don't see any reason why it would be a bad thing, so long as it was a tab and not the primary listing.

The favorite author list balances as time goes on. It's been steadily doing that, or the numbers would be much worse for scouries little rant. As old favorites stop producing, their numbers fall. Active authors move up the list and replace them.

Then, there's scouries with his hundreds of alts keeping him on the list despite rarely producing anything.

What would be considered active? On the other site where I post, stories that have been inactive for a year are flagged. Seems like a decent bar to put on activity to me.

I don't mean boot people from the top 250 I just meant giving active authors ( a year would be a good benchmark) a chance to know how many fav's they are on. I would think once it is set up it could be like a "counter" on a website. You get faved it registers the hit you get the boot you drop one. I don't even care if I know "whose" list I'm on just a number total.

Last edited:
A counter on our author pages shouldn't be that much of an issue. The data is already tracked in real time for the "recent activity" page, so ticking the counter should just be another line of code, or could even be a task that updates only once per day to reduce the overhead.

A counter on our author pages shouldn't be that much of an issue. The data is already tracked in real time for the "recent activity" page, so ticking the counter should just be another line of code, or could even be a task that updates only once per day to reduce the overhead.

Right. That's what I thought I just wasn;t sure if it would be a lot of work but you don't seem to think so. The only work might be to find out who you are already faved by. The recent activity can only go back to 30 days.

So what can we do? Just PM Manu/Laurel and make a suggestion?

I PMed Manu a couple of weeks ago for this very thing. I haven't heard back.

I PMed Manu a couple of weeks ago for this very thing. I haven't heard back.

For what it's worth maybe we could start a 'sign up' thread. Any author interested could just post on the thread.

The site is to big and the owners to busy to do things that would make everyone happy all the time but if enough hop onto the same suggestion maybe they will consider it.

Back