Things... you learned from watching porn

That reading this thread has me laughing myself silly while being in awe of the female listers comments. Guy's your holding your own but the ladies of lit are taken this thing for the win so far...;)
 
I've learned that the best music to make love to goes something like "chika chika bow bow"

And I just learned it's hard to spell what music sounds like...
 
That reading this thread has me laughing myself silly while being in awe of the female listers comments. Guy's your holding your own but the ladies of lit are taken this thing for the win so far...;)

that is because the ladies on this thread have had personal experience in the porn industry......;);)
 
All men are willing to sell their gf/wife sexually to pay some bill/debt/rent and have fun while watching obviously!:rolleyes:
 
All women are bisexual and want to have a threesome with their best friend and her husband
 
Elevators don't always break down but when they do, the people inside MUST have sex.

(Love this thread. So informative!) :)
 
Sex on the beach is always wonderful and no one ever gets sand in their crack
 
I need to be completely nude for a massage. And it's only my breasts and inner thighs that need rubbing.
 
Foreplay isn't needed because men turn them on instantly. They make the same lust filled moans no matter the position. He is inside her, anal, blow job or she is watching him finish himself off in the end, this means women are easy to please.
 
Women prefer to have their clothes ripped and torn off.....gives them an excuse to go shopping...
 
Back
Top