Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

Oh god yes, I wish she would. I have told her I would like to and she has not been turned off by it by I really don't think she will suggest it as she won't really want to share.

But if she ask I would, 100%
 
whether we have actually done this or just thought about it, we all love the fact that you are turned on by it.
Absolutely,my wife had loads of cock when we were younger but my only regret is that I was'nt there to see her in action.Although she did tell me about certain wonderful cocks she took and we give them marks out of ten for size,the best cock being a No.9.
I had the chance of seeing this beauty and although he was soft he was hung like horse so god knows what he was like when he was fucking my wife.A knobend to die for.
 
I most certainly would. I think I might have to temper my enthusiasm when doing it, though.
 
I'd love to do this, though I'd be dolled up as a sissy when it happened. Then, like others have said, I'd have to temper my enthusiasm. ;)
 
Fantasized about this this morning. Dolled up for playtime I'm shocked to discover wife invited our neighbor over. He sees me head to toe femme from my 4" high heels to my blonde wig and makeup and all the sexy lingerie in between. As I stand there, she explains to "Bob" that I've been begging her to let me suck a real cock instead of her strapon cock and she's tired of my sissy whining. 'So Bob, you want a hot, sloppy blowjob this morning?' she asks. You can guess the rest.
 
I would do anything to hear those words coming out of her mouth. I only recently opened up to her about these desires. I have no clue how to get her to come around on this one.
 
I love when she talks about me sucking and fucking a man while she uses her strapon on me.
 
As I've said on this very thread before: If only she'd ask, whether she was truly serious about it or not. Just to hear the words come out of her mouth would be so incredibly erotic...

And sadly, so incredibly out-of-character...
 
Yes, but id prefer if she soaked it with her cunt cum first!
 
Yes. Hopefully it would be coated with her cum. She could tell while I was blowing him how he's a real man with a real man's dick. The when he fucks her some more, he cums inside her and stays inside her. She spreads his asscheacks and tells me to be a real bitch and lick a real man's asshole so he can get hard while inside her.
 
As I've said on this very thread before: If only she'd ask, whether she was truly serious about it or not. Just to hear the words come out of her mouth would be so incredibly erotic...

And sadly, so incredibly out-of-character...

same here. hearing my wife say something like that or telling me to eat my cum would be so hot.
 
I can't imagine ever being asked that, but if I did get asked......I would do it.
 
I wonder if all our wives/girlfriends were asked the same question about us what they would reply. I imagine more than 75% of them would say HELL NO my hubby would never do that.

The more important question to ask the ladies is would you want him to do it. If I found out my wife really wanted me to do it i'd be all over it.
 
Back
Top