Illistrations Question and more.

Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Posts
15
Question 1) Can sexually explicit can my illustrations be? Penetration? Dildo? Nudity?

Question 2) I've got a story that I'm not sure about this 18 year-old rule.

The main character is butt naked in a suburban street, where he has been forced to flee his home after an earthquake, and his children are outside hiding behind his wife. They are standing outside the crumbled home. The main character has an erection, because of the events before the earthquake, and everyone in the neighborhood can see him naked, including the children. In the story, nobody cares since it's a massive earthquake that destroys all the homes, and it would be understandable that people would have been caught with their pants down. The wife, however, wonders why he has an erection. The children are not used sexually in any way. There are several reasons for this event, and the children do not really need to be in the scene, but it aggravates the situation when they are.

Is this okay?
 
Last edited:
If they're not photos, then they can be as explicit as you wish ( within the sites normal content rules ) Photos are limited to "art" nudity.

I'd say there's no way that situation is going to fly. You're either going to have to lose the kids or the erection.
 
Back
Top