men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he overcomes the jealousy, it could be exciting.

Or, at least hear about all her exploits? I could role play this.

With your brother? Well, since that jealousy probably isn't good, you need a hot friend to help you out. Have your friend wait nearby while you tell your brother all about your "exploits". When he's obviously all worked up, you text your friend and she "happens to drop by". When she asked what the 2 of you are up to, tell her exactly what you've been doing...

Do I need to continue???
 
Yes, yes, yes!

I've been wanting my awesome wife to have another lover for years now. We've been married almost 15 years, and while I love her deeply, I also want to get the juices flowing again in new ways. I know she needs to have a connection, but she's worried about having a relationship with another man. However, she recently said she's willing to have a girlfriend, which is awesome! I (almost) get off just knowing someone else will be making her cum, and revel in how she would enjoy the newness of getting to know another lover. After awhile, if she's willing to have a relationship with another woman, maybe she'll understand that having a relationship with another man is possible, and that it won't interfere with her love for me. But, I'll start with what I can get. Part of the reason I'm good with this is that I know my wife loves me to her core and is deeply attached to me. I want her to have fun, because her having fun gets me by far the most turned on.

One of my goals would be for another man with a bigger dick and some stamina to give her a vaginal orgasm. I've never been able to do that. I'm average in size, and just as she gets excited and ready to cum, it excites me so much that I unload inside her... I lick her to orgasm and have an awesome variety of toys, but would probably cum just knowing that another guy gave her an orgasm with his cock.

I'll let y'all know what happens!
 
One of my goals would be for another man with a bigger dick and some stamina to give her a vaginal orgasm. I've never been able to do that. I'm average in size, and just as she gets excited and ready to cum, it excites me so much that I unload inside her... I lick her to orgasm and have an awesome variety of toys, but would probably cum just knowing that another guy gave her an orgasm with his cock.

I'll let y'all know what happens!

I'm kind of in this boat as well. I'm not exactly blessed in the endowment department but my wife and both feel that's not an issue. I am gifted in the oral area and we use a variety of effective toys. We think she can't cum from vaginal penetration alone. Guys with much bigger cocks have fucked her but never brought her to orgasm. So I too am waiting for that moment when I hear my wife from our bedroom screaming in orgasm begging some big cock stud to keep fucking her.
 
I was shared

My husband wanted to watch me get fucked, and I wanted to please him. I found someone on here and met him and hubby watched while I fucked him for 3 hours. It was great. Husband and I had the hottest sex before and after it. Now we are moving up to the next level and planning a couple swap.
 
Years back I shared my wife and we both loved it.We had MFM threesomes.I really miss it now that she say's she is too old for sex.I like many other men wanted to see her get fucked by a guy with a huge dick and see her reaction.
 
I had the pleasure of being invited to share another man's wife... I think the idea of MFM is more interesting... watching her being pleasured, sucking his cock and balls.. then joining in the fun
 
I had the pleasure of being invited to share another man's wife... I think the idea of MFM is more interesting... watching her being pleasured, sucking his cock and balls.. then joining in the fun

I hope to get to do that some day.
 
Years back I shared my wife and we both loved it.We had MFM threesomes.I really miss it now that she say's she is too old for sex.I like many other men wanted to see her get fucked by a guy with a huge dick and see her reaction.

Would love to hear more details of your experience.
 
Tonight

I'm going to satisfy my voyeur side tonight and watch my wife and her friend play. Something about it is amazing to me. Can't wait!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top