OOC: "The Protector"

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,754
"The Protector"

OOC Thread


NOTE:
Eventually, this thread will be all kinds of anal organization,
but for right now, I am just tossing out my thoughts.

If you would be kind enough not to post here
unless you are a member of the role play,
I would greatly appreciate it.​

The Background:
  • Civil war is tearing apart Capital City.
  • Very little of the once beautiful metropolis is without damage; many buildings have collapsed or stand as little more than burnt shells; and more than 80% of the pre-war population had fled.
  • Militias and gangs of all sizes and powers have divided the city into territories, some encompassing hundreds of blocks, others comprising a single building.
  • The militias and gangs stay in power -- "earn their livings" -- by trading with forces and powers outside the city; scavenging or exploiting resources within the city; or stealing all they can from their neighbors.
  • Our story revolves around a militia that originated as a political organization called the Heritage Independence Party, the HIP or -- as they were often referred to, either with humor or derision -- the HIPsters.
  • The HIP is in solid control of 8 blocks of Capital City's downtown area which includes several government buildings, including the Museum of Natural History, the HIP's central headquarters.
  • Within the security of the solidly built building live more than 200 men, women, and children.
  • Our story is about one of those residents in particular, Tabitha Goran, who on the brink of womanhood has the men who have always protected her -- father and brother both -- ripped from her life, forcing her to find a new male to serve as her Protector.
  • Tabitha yearns for a young Perimeter Guard just a few years her senior, but instead she finds herself warming the bed of the Militia Commander who has the resources to support her and her 8 year old brother.
  • Our story follows the trials and tribulations of a young woman trapped between the lust of one man and the love of one "boy".
 
Back
Top