the pack begins occ

wolfknight20

Literotica Guru
this is a simple story we are sifters and are part of a high levle black ops goverment agency know as the pack and are in charge of tracking dowun the creaters of the night that pray on humans and keeping tabs on those that might we are partners and freinds your welcome to post a bio in the occ

Last edited:
list of players
name: Draco flame fur played by wolfknight20
race: were wolfiean phinox dragon
appearance: Draco stands 5 foot 6 in human with dark red brown hair and crystal blue eyes that change to a emerald green when hes up set or thinking hard hes well muscled with a gladiators build and has a number of scars on his body that he sports as tho they where medals

when in beast form he stands 6foot 6 with a body that's for the most part a wolf except his tale which is longer and has a sword like blade at the end and he has a pair of midnight black wings he has two inch long retractable claws on each of his paws his fur is a deep blood red that has a tendency to burst in to flames when hes angry or upset and his eyes are a swirling rainbow of colors that have vertical slits for pupils much like a lizards

ability's: Draco can fly and is immune to fire he has a small amount of control over it as well in human his weapon of choice is a cross bow like weapon that fires small silver disc instead of arrows he was also trained in martial arts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chace Morgan played by littlesprite2
age 26

She has lived on her own for as long as she can remember going from one foster parent to the other until she was old enough to be on her own.

Her hair is long chesnut colored wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes, she stands 5ft 4in weghing around 130 lbs soaking wet, she is slim and well toned from hikeing and running as well as going on long walks.

Prefering to be on her own not knowing who she can trust and not daring too thinking it safer to be on her own. When she hunts or needs to hunt she dose her best to stay away from populated areas so that she wont be tempted to hunt humans she dose all she can to stick strictly to other animals.

She can shift into a Hawk and Heal with touch if she chooses..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piza Ista (grass eyes) played by landiek
race: wolf/human
appearance: Dark black fur, green eyes, slightly smaller then most female timber wolves, tracking ability heightened due to intelligence. Painfully shifts into a raven haired beauty, green eyes, five seven, 166, svelte body shape (curves in the right place.), and a scar along the base of her left jawbone.
fears: Hunters and guns, knows steel traps by sight as well as deadly scen

Last edited:
Chace

Chace Morgan
age 26

She has lived on her own for as long as she can remember going from one foster parent to the other until she was old enough to be on her own.

Her hair is long chesnut colored wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes, she stands 5ft 4in weghing around 130 lbs soaking wet, she is slim and well toned from hikeing and running as well as going on long walks.

Prefering to be on her own not knowing who she can trust and not daring too thinking it safer to be on her own. When she hunts or needs to hunt she dose her best to stay away from populated areas so that she wont be tempted to hunt humans she dose all she can to stick strictly to other animals.

She can shift into a Hawk and Heal with touch if she chooses..

Piza Ista (grass eyes)
race: wolf/human
appearance: Dark black fur, green eyes, slightly smaller then most female timber wolves, tracking ability heightened due to intelligence. Painfully shifts into a raven haired beauty, green eyes, five seven, 166, svelte body shape (curves in the right place.), and a scar along the base of her left jawbone.
fears: Hunters and guns, knows steel traps by sight as well as deadly scent.

bumped up
we need some more caritures so go aheade and make a entry post landiek

we need a direction some sort of goal
where do we take her char after we catch her if we catch her? and we need to meet up with the other team members and figure out who the enemys are so we have something to do otherwise i think aside from the slow building romance between your char and mine were stuck chacing our tails so to speak..

I figured that once you caught her it was to train her to be somewhat of a spy.. get her to work her "curse" as an advantage.. or something like that

I was hoping that he would have an inkling on where to go from there

i did but im not sure if the three of us are the only players or not and if we are i have a plan for it but i would hope we arnt and sides little sprite i thought the tail chaseing was part the fun lol

LOL *smiles* it can be.. just been awhile ... ok i' am still game i just gotta think of something.. I am off work tomorrow so i'll try and post then.. if my kids let me be long enough *grins*

lol ok i'll wait till he posts then so that i have something more to go off of *grins*

Back