• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the telling me off/what to do was the sexy part of young lady :rolleyes: You're not dirty in a bad way besides im not that young..I'm 25 now (yes...i am aware how young that protest makes me sound lol)

SEXY YOUNG LADY! I should just spank your bottom..but when I would be a dirty old borg and both of us would enjoy it to much.

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

SEXY YOUNG LADY! I should just spank your bottom..but when I would be a dirty old borg and both of us would enjoy it to much.

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred
leans across your lap and hitches skirt up ;)

I am leaving soon for beddybyes just looking for appropriate pic to leave you with until i can get back on-line. May be as late as next week :(

leans across your lap and hitches skirt up ;)

I am leaving soon for beddybyes just looking for appropriate pic to leave you with until i can get back on-line. May be as late as next week :(

rub hand over the sexy young lady OMG butt... should I spank it or rub lick OMG heaven..

just knowing you will be back is great love

:kiss::rose:

fred

And to say goodnight with...

attachment.php

WOW give me a hug you sexy girl OMG:kiss::rose:

fred

Happy Monday peeps :) May have a pic for you this evening...I'll try and take a sneaky shot whilst I am out and about :)

Hope everyone's weekend went well. I had a very delicious one :devil:

rub hand over the sexy young lady OMG butt... should I spank it or rub lick OMG heaven..

just knowing you will be back is great love

:kiss::rose:

fred

Nothing wakes me up like a good spanking :D
Morning sexiness

Your guy is a lucky man but, I am sure he knows it and is reminded every time he sees you. :D

I dunno...he gets to see the complete me and it's less pretty than what I share here. I think sometimes he feels lucky (when I have an unusually good girlfriend day) but my luck far outweighs his. I don't deserve him but I am trying my best to be worthy; every single day.

All the better for him

I dunno...he gets to see the complete me and it's less pretty than what I share here. I think sometimes he feels lucky (when I have an unusually good girlfriend day) but my luck far outweighs his. I don't deserve him but I am trying my best to be worthy; every single day.

I understand you feeling lucky but, seeing and touching the complete you makes him pretty damn lucky in my book.

And to say goodnight with...

attachment.php

Bethy!!!!! :kiss: Lovely to see you back here! Haven't been around for a couple of months myself, but hopefully will be able to start dropping in from time to time again- especially if you're going to be leaving beautiful pics like that as encouragement

Bonjour! I hope there are some naughty boys around :)

In my absence I have been getting my geek on and have watched the original star wars films, the hobbit and doctor who was freaking AMAZING.

Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? Roll on March!

In meantime my eye candy can be served by these pictures:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkD_WeGVo_7eJUX25P76a7fZ6wul1bjVLfC0ffI--s2ilIvoOk

One guy who looks much sexier as a dwarf than a regular guy :)

----

What I wouldn't do to have this man inbetween my thighs!

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaO_y8fZy8NH0GoA2kXt9ok5l_BtE6Mgdpt4ZG73UNHSG3uHVWoQ

Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOp0fI5N85Kvi5y8vnYqahVzMdou9PZxxw5UH0sRXGdrC5Ll3Q

Im sure im not the only one awaiting the return of these beauties!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRODJ_7IutVqrAGnpjs30QLAK2g44tY9T_S-GUljg_bgc0PrjZBDw

Hello!! I recently got hooked on Game of Thrones.

I wasn't sure of it at first but now I am hooked.

Did you see Spartacus? I was watching them both at the same time and Spartacus started off with 2 really fabulous seasons but season 3 was pants so I didn't bother finishing it. Whereas GOT has been getting better and better

Back