Nerdy BBW's

Mai Shiranui - King of fighters
b23c31adadf3461bdc6803134ba458cc79bda25e.jpeg

Last edited:
not just a bump

I want to make sure that I find this thread later

I love a nerdy girlfriend. Not even nerdy, but geeky. Someone who is passionate about something, who loves it so much they can't help themselves.

Nothing sexier to me than a woman who is so interested in a hobby or subject they could talk about it for hours.

I love a nerdy girlfriend. Not even nerdy, but geeky. Someone who is passionate about something, who loves it so much they can't help themselves.

Nothing sexier to me than a woman who is so interested in a hobby or subject they could talk about it for hours.

Passion is always a winner. And if you know they're passionate about one thing, then passion can spill right over into other areas too. Win all round.

Passion is always a winner. And if you know they're passionate about one thing, then passion can spill right over into other areas too. Win all round.

That is what I have found to usually happen. It just makes life really interesting to be with someone who has a love for something. Especially if they are unabashed about it rather than trying to hide it.

Now... aren't you glad I bumped this thread before it faded into obscurity?

I love this attitude :)

Her t-shirt says it all. ;)

Attachments

• tumblr_nk8ghxY1jl1runz8yo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nk8ghxY1jl1runz8yo1_500.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 211
Back