Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's two of the beautiful babies I know from before commenting on RL...hmm? Well you sweet sexy gals remember this is your thread and true daddies want you happy and comfortable in your home...and we know wherever you are its YOUR home.

I've been trying to catch up on the posts I'm behind on so I apologize that I don't yet know all that I've missed...but I do know you're all very special.

I may have to clean and paint up the man cave if you babies well let me...just to keep an eye on you and keep you safe.

Hugs babies

(Blushing) "Please feel free to redecorate the man cave however you like. Daddy RJ is usually around here somewhere if you need help moving heavy stuff." (Putting a fresh pot of coffee on...just in case and putting some of the frozen chili out to thaw for dinner.... Hmmmm, chili and fixin's, garlic bread....that'll be nice on a drizzly, chilly Fall day. Suddenly reminded and posting a note on the fridge...)'Reminders to set clocks back one hour before bed tonight to all my Sisters and all the Daddies! :heart: Peaches'

Bond

That's good to hear :) Yes, but I think that will always be the case. I'm bored already, I don't do well with not having anything to do especially with some stressful things that I've had going on. At least four weeks off work will drive me insane :rolleyes:
It is a very special bond and very missed when we don't have it.
I can't blame you.

It could always be worse so yeah i'm ok. I'm familyless, how's yours?

I too had some time off of work due to our Congress not having their heads removed from their collective derriere. I think work is also a great place to fill a that socialization need.

You are absolutely right about the bond being very special. I think the bond is capable of bringing us close together no matter how far apart we are on the map. I am sorry you have the stressful things filling up your time. I hope it gets better or less stressful for you soon lovely baby.

I have been trying to catch up on my reading and know there have been some unexpected and unfortunate changes to the thread. SMH. I also see that chargergirl has continued to do her great work and keep a certain nutcase contained as much as possible!

You too are one of those that I remember from my time here and feel awful for your recent troubles. You are such a loving and special baby you deserve nothing but good things.

Hugs to all the babies!

(Stocking the bar and hoping we can bring some life to this party!)

(Taking a break from packing to heat up the chili, cook some rice and some macaroni for those who prefer, set out bowls of jalapenos and cheeses and taco chips, bottles of hot sauce. Wondering what else folks might like with the chili. Putting the garlic bread into the oven to heat. Clearing some of the Halloween decorations and putting them away. Replacing skeletons with scarecrows and dead-heading the fall Mums and Marigolds in the garden.)

New and nervous

Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new here at Literotica and searching around for what was missing in my life I think I may belong here as someones baby girl. I'm just realizing how on my own I am.

Perfection

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.

This is the perfect description of what it does to me. Where's my daddy?!

You know what happened: Real Life!!

Always Captain obvious aren't we ;)

Oh, sorry to hear that it was drama-land for you. Then good riddance. Hugs!!

Yes, it's gotten quieter. There is still support. I think RL has been a factor for many. It's been a while since a daddy and girl couple were playing and teasing here. I would hate to think that common courtesy is fading too.

Agreed. Many still pop in. There are some new faces that occasionally post too.

*sighs* yeah I guess.

Well, just to proove this lovely one right, heres an old Daddy of the thread perking back up and offering a.....certain courtesy to a certain girl ;)

Well hello

tumblr_ml0kzkjWZE1r06nbco1_500.jpg

I simply :heart: this. Thank you for sharing

I too had some time off of work due to our Congress not having their heads removed from their collective derriere. I think work is also a great place to fill a that socialization need.

You are absolutely right about the bond being very special. I think the bond is capable of bringing us close together no matter how far apart we are on the map. I am sorry you have the stressful things filling up your time. I hope it gets better or less stressful for you soon lovely baby.

I have been trying to catch up on my reading and know there have been some unexpected and unfortunate changes to the thread. SMH. I also see that chargergirl has continued to do her great work and keep a certain nutcase contained as much as possible!

You too are one of those that I remember from my time here and feel awful for your recent troubles. You are such a loving and special baby you deserve nothing but good things.

Hugs to all the babies!

(Stocking the bar and hoping we can bring some life to this party!)

Sorry to hear that, couldn't believe your government did that.

It's a bond like no other that is for sure.
I'm sure it will, things always pass in time.

Well thank you very much :eek: I'm just me, nothing special.

:eek:um thank you :eek:

I don't feel good today, might go back to bed (alone sadly) and see if a nap will help.

P.s omg we are almost at 1000 pages :eek:

Well men down under need to pay more attention! You're too lovely, like most of the babies here, to be alone! Hope you get better sweetie!

:eek:um thank you :eek:

I don't feel good today, might go back to bed (alone sadly) and see if a nap will help.

P.s omg we are almost at 1000 pages :eek:

"Poor sweetie - wish I could bring you tea and toast... (I could sorta use the break - lol) Have a nap and maybe a nice long soak in the tub and then some kind of treat tonight - something you like...just because you DESERVE it! Feel better Sis!" (((Hugs)))

This is a new thing for me, but I love it! Pleasing my Daddy has become addictive and so erotic. Not yo mention what it does when he calls me good girl....

seeking baby

I will once again say that any unattached babies interested in gaining a daddy to pm me. I don't care where you are geographically just so we can chat. If you're new and never had a daddy but are interested that's great too! To me its all about the reality and relationship we create together.

Hugs

I will once again say that any unattached babies interested in gaining a daddy to pm me. I don't care where you are geographically just so we can chat. If you're new and never had a daddy but are interested that's great too! To me its all about the reality and relationship we create together.

Hugs

" Best of all luck in your search Daddy ESM - LitE has been lucky for a few of us!" (((Hugs)))

Well men down under need to pay more attention! You're too lovely, like most of the babies here, to be alone! Hope you get better sweetie!

*shrugs* Thank you

"Poor sweetie - wish I could bring you tea and toast... (I could sorta use the break - lol) Have a nap and maybe a nice long soak in the tub and then some kind of treat tonight - something you like...just because you DESERVE it! Feel better Sis!" (((Hugs)))

Finally eating lunch at almost 4pm due to nap. I'm too long for a bath, too much sticks out lol. Thank you

:eek:"You're right! Wow!!! Who'da thunk it? Maybe we should throw a party or something???"

Yes we should, pm the oldies and tell em to get back here lol

Does salmon, veggies and a drinkypoo count?

TT you won't be the only one that sleeps alone tonight. Sadly cause I sure could use some snuggle time. This wek has been the worse ever! I need some hugs from daddy girls

happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to all the beautiful babies and baby wanna be's! Hope you find what need and what you want from the day.

Hugs

Babies????

Hello you beautiful gals...missing all the banter and laughter you all used to share!

I guess I will order some bakery treats and lay them all out for the babies and maybe a taco bar :devil: for the daddies!

Come out and play!

Hello you beautiful gals...missing all the banter and laughter you all used to share!

I guess I will order some bakery treats and lay them all out for the babies and maybe a taco bar :devil: for the daddies!

Come out and play!

(Passing through and grabbing a fresh cup of coffee and nabbing one of the chocolate bear claws-waving and trying not to talk with my mouth full) "Mmmmmmm, thank you Daddy ESM. Packing house and car and making lists of things with the SO that I will HAVE to bring on this trip.":rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back