Polka Dots

tweety1972

I'm Out of Batteries
Well, This is my first time posting. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• booty2.jpg
    booty2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 12,007
  • booty3.jpg
    booty3.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 9,674
  • booty.jpg
    booty.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 13,851
Very nice.

I think i see some heels in the second pic ;)

Thanks for noticing... They're 4 inch heels and I feel so sexy wearing them. Once i get more experience with the picture taking, I'll be sure to get the heels in..

Thanks for noticing... They're 4 inch heels and I feel so sexy wearing them. Once i get more experience with the picture taking, I'll be sure to get the heels in..

You took the words right out of my mouth :)

I'm a newbie so i'm trying to figure this all out....

Hehe take your time, tweety - there's no rush. And try not to get overwhelmed when we start begging for pics (it'll happen, trust me - from what I've seen so far, you're absolutely gorgeous, and that always attracts crowds *grin*)

Hehe take your time, tweety - there's no rush. And try not to get overwhelmed when we start begging for pics (it'll happen, trust me - from what I've seen so far, you're absolutely gorgeous, and that always attracts crowds *grin*)

Thanks... Everyone has welcomed me with open arms

Hey Tweety! Proud of you for building the courage to post, pics are sexy as I thought they would be.....mouth-watering even ;)

I think your pictures deserve more pixels (bigger pics). Lots of deliciousness that deserves to be seen better.

Great pics, thats a very nice booty ya got there. Thanks for sharing.

Back