Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a few hours ago. Fortunately, I think our love life is back to normal! We've had an exhausting evening and he's laying next to me lightly snoring and I plan on joining him as soon as I finish this posting.

When he got home from playing basketball with a few of his friend this evening, he came in and bent me over the back of the sofa and took it anally. We hadn't had anal sex since learning about our pregnancy and in all honesty, I needed to be taken that way. For me it's not just a physical act, but an emotional, psychological one as well. Protection, submission, control, dominance, security, possession all of these feelings . . . I know, I know it sounds crazy . . . after all, how can freely and willingly giving him my ass to penetrate and use engender so many contradictory feelings? I don't know, but that's what I needed, especially now.

Congrats on the pregnancy.

Yes, our first. A lot of mixed feelings, you know, happy, scared, excited, extremely sexual, insecure, needy, in love . . . you name it and I think I've felt it :)

Yup I know what you mean. My kids have made my life so much better!

I've just finished using him . . . hard, wet meaningless sex . . . It's good for his character! :devil::devil::devil:

Wednesday evening before dinner...
Wednesday night...after dinner...

It was after all, steak and BJ day. No steak for dinner but my lover took care of everything else!

This morning...before getting ready for work!

My lover is always so incredible and takes such good care of me!!!

No I did not; although, I did receive a phone call from a former g/f as she fucked her current b/f. Unbeknownst to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back