Request for a pose I love to see...

I LOVED this odd request. I have to agree it is a sexy pose..i think because it looks semi-accidental...like she doesn't REALIZE that "that" shows.

Years ago when I first saw this thread (or a similar one) I was then happily married and my wife and I surfed Lit together. At some point she did a very nice version of this.

I'm pretty sure she deleted all those sorts of pictures on Lit, and I haven't the courage to look at that happier version...but it was a fun, wistful moment remembering that.
 
Hi query,

Delighted you have brought my thread back to life. Yes, I suppose it is a bit of an odd request in the whole scheme of things, but it is so exciting to catch that rare glimpse.

Would love to see the version you referred to.......

With underwear or without, for great comparisons, they are all good......

Any more versions....Please Ladies.......!!!
 
You know, come to think of it, it was as much the polite tenor of the request as it was the pose...

"With underwear or without." is EXACTLY the way I recall the feel of this thread..neutral.

Sexy, but not somehow as pervy as it is.

And you are right it is just about as sexy even if one doesn't glimpse flesh.

Given my druthers I like the ones with at least part of the face and no holiest of holys, then the decapitated ones that are more revealing.
 
Hi query,

I never really thought of it as "neutral".

The pose is so erotically charged whether she is wearing underwear or not. And with so many varieties of underwear and pubic hair the possibilities are endless.

So, if anyone would like to present their versions now that would be WONDERFUL!!

Please Ladies......................:)
 
Hi query,

I never really thought of it as "neutral".

The pose is so erotically charged whether she is wearing underwear or not. And with so many varieties of underwear and pubic hair the possibilities are endless.

So, if anyone would like to present their versions now that would be WONDERFUL!!

Please Ladies......................:)

No, i meant your tone and calm demeanor, good sir...kind of neutral and unassuming..

Me I'm well involved with my inner dirty old man and it tends to percolate to the surface...the pose, definitely NOT neutral,
 
I anyone willing to try some more versions, with or without underwear (or both for exciting comparisons)......


Please Ladies...............................!!
 
I've been wanting to post photos, but I'm not quite ready for a thread of my own. This sounded interesting though :)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
wow what a fantastically sexy lady doing a great pose! definitely would be interested in seeing more, much more of you!!
 
Hi LikeWildfire,

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL PHOTO, exactly my request!! THANK YOU SO MUCH:)
 
Please Ladies.....with or without underwear.......it's all good....!!
 
Does anybody have, or are willing to do, more versions of this rare and beautiful pose? (With a selection of underwear, or none at all, or side by side for great comparisons).
 
Any more versions, even ones done specially, with or without a variety of underwear, (panties, thongs) ...........

Whatever suits your taste..............

Please Ladies...............!!................/\ :)
 
Does anybody have, or are willing to do, more of these rare versions with different panties (and nude ones too) for great comparisons......

Please Ladies.....would love to see your varieties.............. :)
 
Your request caught my attention.
I happen to love my feet, and knees together/feet apart intrigued me.
I think I sit this way naturally sometimes, but I'd never thought to photograph it.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 288
Your request caught my attention.
I happen to love my feet, and knees together/feet apart intrigued me.
I think I sit this way naturally sometimes, but I'd never thought to photograph it.

attachment.php

Hi murmurmara,

WOW!! What a FABULOUS PHOTO!! Beautifully done, with a nice story behind it. I hope you may consider adding more. Would love to see your versions continue!! THANK YOU!!:):
 
well, I got carried away with the wearing of the green today
thought this one might appeal to you

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 452
Back
Top