Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Do not encourage her!

*Kicks the nasty little fuckmeat*

And don't get up either!

*Presses my high heel down on her back to ensure it*

Not til you make it up to me...

*yelps and then hits the floor as she stiletto stomps me in that affectionate way she has*

Make what up?

*winks at Nina and then glares and pouts at the Minx*

*yelps and then hits the floor as she stiletto stomps me in that affectionate way she has*

Make what up?

*winks at Nina and then glares and pouts at the Minx*

*Rolls my eyes and arches both brows*

You know...I could always get my cane...

*Quirks both brows twice successively and give her a cruel grin*

...or my hook...

*I stop glaring at her, evil bitch knows how much I loathe the cane*

You're not even going to tell me what the hell I'm supposed to have done?

*I grumble irritably. Minx has clearly been studying Master Leo's mindfuck techniques. It's possible of course that I haven't done any-fucking-thing at all. My stupid cunt starts moistening. Clearly, it hasn't yet registered the word 'cane.'*

I may not even need the IC thread...I'm quite entertained here ;)

I only have two questions...

Vail...how big?

and

Who do I get my ticket from?

*I stop glaring at her, evil bitch knows how much I loathe the cane*

You're not even going to tell me what the hell I'm supposed to have done?

*I grumble irritably. Minx has clearly been studying Master Leo's mindfuck techniques. It's possible of course that I haven't done any-fucking-thing at all. My stupid cunt starts moistening. Clearly, it hasn't yet registered the word 'cane.'*

*Ignores what she says and peers back, she's never usually wearing much of anything and today is no exception*

Well I'll be...

*I laugh darkly and push my heel into her shoulder, giving her a good view of my own cunt that she can't touch*

...aren't you just a dumb cunt with an even dumber cunt? I think I should tell Sir to stop calling you 'thing' or 'meat' and just refer to you as 'it'. I can just imagine it..."would it like to be fucked? It needs to beg. It should be sucking or fucking something..."

*Snickers and releases her shoulder, moving down between her legs, pressing the top of my heel down on her mound*

And who said I needed a reason to have you at my feet anyway?

I may not even need the IC thread...I'm quite entertained here ;)

I only have two questions...

Vail...how big?

and

Who do I get my ticket from?

Oh god...now I'm somehow gonna get roped into doing this for the ticket holders...:rolleyes:

Ah well...I'll just throw juicy fuckmeat in front of me and run while the wolves devour her :devil:

*Ignores what she says and peers back, she's never usually wearing much of anything and today is no exception*

Well I'll be...

*I laugh darkly and push my heel into her shoulder, giving her a good view of my own cunt that she can't touch*

...aren't you just a dumb cunt with an even dumber cunt? I think I should tell Sir to stop calling you 'thing' or 'meat' and just refer to you as 'it'. I can just imagine it..."would it like to be fucked? It needs to beg. It should be sucking or fucking something..."

*Snickers and releases her shoulder, moving down between her legs, pressing the top of my heel down on her mound*

And who said I needed a reason to have you at my feet anyway?

*blushes at her words, unable to say anything. I know just how hot I'd get if Master started treating me like that. I know how little new ground there really is for me to break. Such a jaded little bitch.

I gaze at her cunt hungrily, noting that she's not excited like I am, which adds to my humiliation. I fall totally still when her heel moves against my mound. I swear Minx spends half her free time sharpening her stiletto heels and I'm taking no chances*

Oh god...now I'm somehow gonna get roped into doing this for the ticket holders...:rolleyes:

Ah well...I'll just throw juicy fuckmeat in front of me and run while the wolves devour her :devil:

Hmmmm....... roped... Good Idea little minx....

Tut... Tut.... Tut.... little 'it' would get devoured... but the wolves will still hunt down a minx.

I shall have to talk to Vail about ticket prices and sales later today.

*blushes at her words, unable to say anything. I know just how hot I'd get if Master started treating me like that. I know how little new ground there really is for me to break. Such a jaded little bitch.

I gaze at her cunt hungrily, noting that she's not excited like I am, which adds to my humiliation. I fall totally still when her heel moves against my mound. I swear Minx spends half her free time sharpening her stiletto heels and I'm taking no chances*

*I grin down at her, I'm not aroused in the slightest and she knows it. Never am when I'm domming her...she brings out the purest sadism I can provide. I just love to watch her eyes peel wide in fear when I do something completely unpredictable*

Don't fucking move cum bucket...

*I barely whisper at her, she doesn't even need to be told how I might capture her if she does move. I remove my heel and twist around, the lengthy dress twirls and I pull up a bench beneath a ring, settling on it with a crop in hand.*

Crawl for me like a good little bitch, round in circles, let everyone see how well you do it.

I think we're gonna need to take this elsewhere shortly, pity your place and mine are otherwise occupied...what do you suggest slut?

*I ask her, deep in thought and not even bothering to see if she's obeyed me, my legs parted, hand beneath my chin with an elbow propped on one knee*

Hmmmm....... roped... Good Idea little minx....

Tut... Tut.... Tut.... little 'it' would get devoured... but the wolves will still hunt down a minx.

I shall have to talk to Vail about ticket prices and sales later today.

*Giggles* Yeah but she cops the brunt ;)

Leans on the doorway.

You know what I love? I love the fact that Minx is picking on the one person SHE can pick on. FM loves it. What Minx isn't saying is how much she'd love to be right there on the ground next to her sister.

And this Nina and Vail team thing is either going to be marvelous or scary as hell... for the life of me I cannot decide.

Can we play now?
Minx seems to have a lot of time on her hands is all I'm saying.
How 'bout now?
Maybe now?
Now would be cool too!
Ooooo! Popsicle!!

Leans on the doorway.

You know what I love? I love the fact that Minx is picking on the one person SHE can pick on. FM loves it. What Minx isn't saying is how much she'd love to be right there on the ground next to her sister.

And this Nina and Vail team thing is either going to be marvelous or scary as hell... for the life of me I cannot decide.

*Looks up at her with a perked brow and a sly grin*

Is that right?

*Looks over my shoulder at the toy collection and back at her with a shrug*

I could always grab my strap on if you need a refresher darling wife...

*Looks up at her with a perked brow and a sly grin*

Is that right?

*Looks over my shoulder at the toy collection and back at her with a shrug*

I could always grab my strap on if you need a refresher darling wife...

*looks at my nails* What happened the last time you got bratty with me? As I recall you were curled up in a ball and I had to tell Leo to take pity and fuck you.

Get the strap on Minx and you'll be strung up and face fucking FM, because I'll be using a single tail on your back.

So please dig this hole.

Can we play now?
Minx seems to have a lot of time on her hands is all I'm saying.
How 'bout now?
Maybe now?
Now would be cool too!
Ooooo! Popsicle!!

Hopeless.

*looks at my nails* What happened the last time you got bratty with me? As I recall you were curled up in a ball and I had to tell Leo to take pity and fuck you.

Get the strap on Minx and you'll be strung up and face fucking FM, because I'll be using a single tail on your back.

So please dig this hole.

*Snickers and throws her a shovel I pulled out of...cyber space? Crop tapping over my boots as I cross my legs and lean back*

Mmm k, start digging bitch.

*I wink at her, grinning devilishly*

I don't switch out of sadist mode, only one person alive can break this mode and he ain't here for you.

No offense to the rest of you, but I think I'm going to be stepping out.
I've been having some issues in real life lately, and don't want my wanderings-off to upset the "thread balance".
But have fun!

No offense to the rest of you, but I think I'm going to be stepping out.
I've been having some issues in real life lately, and don't want my wanderings-off to upset the "thread balance".
But have fun!

Mask, we are super sorry to hear that you are leaving. We shall keep your spot and char, so that should you decide to, you can join in. We would love to have you still.

EDIT- Mask as another option you could always be transferred to prison and then back, if you need to wander.

And minx and her shovel went to start the foundation for the IC. :D It'll be up soon everyone!

Last edited:
Sorry you can't stay, Mask, I was looking forward to playing with you.

On that note?
Now?
Is it up now?
I though it might be up now.
In now good?

Having some technical issues. Have had to get my brother to kill my laptop and re-install the OS from scratch. I'll get something up asap.

And Minx, keep your damn Aussie cooties outta my hard drive in future!

:p

*flees*

Having some technical issues. Have had to get my brother to kill my laptop and re-install the OS from scratch. I'll get something up asap.

And Minx, keep your damn Aussie cooties outta my hard drive in future!

:p

*flees*

*Arches a brow and smiles in a near crazy manner, head tilted sideways*

Oh you can run little fuck bitch but you know I'll drag you right back by hook or by crook...

*Giggles evilly*

Back