Stacy's Ultimate Bukkake Party

StacyTG

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Posts
2,430
tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg


I'm wearing nothing but red lipstick and black high heels.

I'm on my knees.

Fire away.
 
That tongue would have to be the first target. Of course I'd love to line up for another go on that beautiful skin and lips next.
 
Why aren't the boys lining up and forming a circle around me? I want cum on my face and in my mouth! Now!

Please!!!!!
 
Jacking hard working up a big load for your waiting mouth
 
Mmmmm I just saw your thread ;) I'm lining up and slooowly sliding down the zipper on my pants
 
I think my first target would be to shoot across your face starting at your left cheek
 
Why aren't the boys lining up and forming a circle around me? I want cum on my face and in my mouth! Now!

Please!!!!!

Your thread has already had almost 100 views. Looks like your pretty face is attracting the attention of a lot of guys. It should be dripping with cum pretty soon!
 
How about you put that beautiful mouth to use and suck my cock for abit. I can guanrantee you that my cum will be flowing out of my cock down your mouth and throat in no time!
 
How about you put that beautiful mouth to use and suck my cock for abit. I can guanrantee you that my cum will be flowing out of my cock down your mouth and throat in no time!

*opens wide, begins sucking lustfully*
 
Im ready to shove my engorged cock in that pretty mouth and fill it with hot cum, and then start working on the next one for you
 
fucking your wet little mouth...........show me where you want my Hot load...
 
Stacy, how about you lay on your back and let me slide my cock into your sexy wet pussy whilst TheOverlord fucks your mouth?
 
You look so sexy with cum all over your sexy face and lips, I want to grab you by the hair and shove you down on the others cocks and watch you drain every last one
 
Back
Top