Is this thing on?

Harryasaboy

Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Posts
91
I've sent many messages to editors and haven't received any responses. I'm a first timer and I KNOW that my story needs some help. It's got BDSM (mild), mind control, humiliation, and Jedi.
 
If you haven't asked here before, you've now found the best place to ask. If you provide the wordage for the story, your chances of finding help will be enhanced.
 
Great thread title for the situation:D

That VE thing is a real disaster to say the least.

As Pilot said starting a thread here with as much detail you can give will help you get in touch with someone.

So Jedi is a thing now? Jedi Mind control? Suppose that was inevitable.

Good luck with your search.
 
I think my success rate of getting a reply via VE is about 1 in 10. And then some drop off the face of the earth after agreeing to edit. It can work out, but I wouldn't wait more than 2 days before trying someone else. Here you'll have better luck in terms of getting a reply.
Good luck!
 
...thump - thump - thump...

I had the same luck - only less so.

I spent hours going through the VE profiles as I wanted to find someone that had experience writing their own stories. I'm new to writing dialog and there were some VEs that I definitely wanted to work with.

I never got a reply...
 
It's long past time for the Web site just to zero out the VE program and go with this forum for requests. Sooooo much time and effort being lost by those trying to work a broken system. The Web site isn't doing its users a good service on this at all.
 
There's a few simple things that could be done to improve the program.

Drop those that haven't logged onto Literotica for a couple years.

Make the selection of story category AND rather than OR. (Selecting ANAL and GAY MALE now returns those that have either in their topic lists, including those that will accept one but not the other.

Allow the results to be sorted in order of last profile update.
 
All of that requires effort (probably more than just pulling the plug on the program would) and the site owners would have have to care about the users to do that.
 
Back
Top