Daddy's friend (CLOSED)

As stephen drove he heard what Louisa said about him in his suit. He knew she was being sweet about all the girls checking him out.

Then he felt her hand slide onto his leg by his knee. He continued driving thinking nothing of it. Within two streets her hand had made her way up to his bulge and was rubbing his cock through his pants.

He felt her lean closer as she asked if she could give him a blow job while he drove.

Turning to her he could see her breasts pushed towards him as he answered.

"Ohhh yes please. Your insatiable."

Lifting his hand off the wheel and letting her get her head under his arm to get at the bulge in his pants which was pushing against the zipper for release.
 
Louisa's hand was on Stephen's cock and she was stroking him softly through his trousers. She was gripping his cock through his trousers and she was stroking him hard. She could feel he was getting harder in her hands.

Her boobs were heaving up and down as she looked at him she stroked his cock. He told her he would like a blow job. He lift his hand off of the wheel. He was letting her move her head under his arm.

She moved her head under his arm so she could get at his bulge. She unzipped his trousers. She pulled his cock out his boxers and she grabbed his cock. "We are going to have such fun tonight." She said. She stroked his balls softly.

She kissed his cock. She looked up at him as she took him into her mouth. She sucked his cock head softly. She looked up at him as she began bobbing up and down sucking his cock harder. She was stroking his balls as she sucked more on his cock.
 
Stephen couldn't believe how lucky he was to be with Louisa. She was young enough to be his daugther and had the looks and the body of a playboy model.

He was in his 40's and past his prime and yet here he was driving to a party to show her off to his work friends that she was his girlfriend and now she had her lips round his cock as he drove there.

Looking down into her eyes he smiled.

"God I love you. You make me feel young again."

Stephen then slowed down the drive wanting to take his time and enjoy the blow job more as one of his hands slid onto the back of her head.
 
Louisa really had quiet strong feelings for Stephen. She knew he was old enough to be her dad but she didn't care about it. She really did want him. She wanted him more than anything. She was really excited about going to the party with him and have him show her off.

She really wanted to have some good fun tonight and she knew their fun would be dirty. Dirty fun is always the best kind of fun. She looked up at him and saw how much he was enjoying what she was doing. She felt good knowing he liked how she was treating him.

He said he loved her and it made her eyes light up. She winked at him as she stroked his leg. She was sucking his cock hard. She stroked his balls as she took him deeper into her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking his cock.

He slowed his driving down. She pulled her mouth off his cock. "I love you too Stephen." She said. She grabbed his cock and took him deep into her mouth. She was sucking his cock as she stroked his balls softly. She looked up at him as she was sliding her mouth up and down on his cock.
 
Stephen heard her say we loved him too and it made him smile and his cock throb inside her mouth. She felt the same way he did and it was just a lustiful fuck to her.

She really wanted him. He had to fight the urge to pull over so many times and just fuck her senseless in his car while she sucked his cock throughout the drive to the party.

Five streets away and she had him ready to cum. He quickly pulled the car over onto the kerb by a disused building and stopped the car. He killed the engine and put both hands onto her head as his hips pumped into her mouth more.

"Ohhh god Louisa I'm cuming again. Your the best ever."

Stephen held her head down as he felt his cock throb and then begin to explode inside of her mouth.
 
Louisa noticed the car had stop she guessed he had pulled in. She looked up seeing they were near and old office building and it was pretty abandoned. Stephen put his hands on her head and he was pumping his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him when he said he was cumming again. She saw the pleasure take over his face. He held her head down as he exploded deep in her mouth.

She looked up at him as she swallowed his load. She loved the taste of his hot and sticky cum. She stroked his leg softly as she slipped him out of her mouth. She began licking his cock clean. "So are you going to introduce me as just your date or your girlfriend and which one am I really? Am I just a date or not?" She said.

She was licking his cock clean softly. She was making sure she got every bit of his cum. She had some still left on her lips and she licked her lips clean. "I love the taste of your cum." She said as she slipped him back into his boxer and then zipped his trousers up. She slide onto his lap and kissed him. "You ready to show me off to all your horny friends." She said with a giggle as she moved back to her seat.
 
Stephen watched as Louisa cleaned up his cock as she glanced up at his face and asked him if she was just his date. He shook his head.

"Your not my date at all your my girlfriend. A date is when your unsure about the person your with. I'm sure I want you and nothing is going to change that. Louisa if you keep cleaning my cock like that we will never make it to the party and I'll fuck you right here in the car."

He heard her say how much she loves his cum as she slid him back into his pants and asked if he would be showing her off to his horny friends.

Smiling stephen replied.

"You better believe it. Their jaws will hit the floor when they see you. I will have to keep my eye out for you or else they will have you upstairs with a cock in each of your pleasure holes within five minutes."

Feeling Louisa slide back into her own seat stephen started the car up and a few minutes later they arrived at the party.
 
"Well I'm glad you see me as your girlfriend not just a date. I'm glad you want to be with me but I think you have to maybe ask me officially." She said. She really wanted to be his but she wanted him to ask her.

"Oh I won't leave your side. I'm all yours and you don't need to worry about me being with anyone but you. Only you can have all of my holes babes." She said. She ran her hand through her hair looking at him with a smile.

She stroked his leg before leaning over and kissing his cheek. She smiled at him as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. "We are going to have so much fun tonight." She said.
 
Stephen had pulled the car to a stop outside of the house and was just abot to get out of the car when he heard Louisa say he needed to ask her.

Turning to face her he took hold of her hands and kissed the back of both her hands softly.

"Would you do me the biggest honour and be my girlfriend please?"

Stephen waited for her answer before they both headed inside of the party. Stephen had hold of her hand and lead her round introducing her to each group he bumped into.

Meeting stephen's three other friends they all got to see Louisa. William stepped forward first and hugged Louisa and kissed her neck softly. Then lee stepped over and kissed her cheek as his hand skimmed the bottom of her dress and her ass cheeks. David the last one kissed her lips and grabbed her ass tightly.

As they all told stephen how lucky he was to have her. Stephen also saw Louisa kiss each one of his friends wives and remembered she had sucked him off in the car. Traces of his cum would still be in her mouth.

The thought made Stephens cock hardened some what.
 
Stephen turned to face Louisa once he parked up his car. He took hold of her hands and he kissed the back of her hands softly. She smiled at him happily. She was so glad she had decided to stay with him and from what her dad said she would be staying with Stephen for a while.

"Well Stephen I'd be honoured to be your girlfriend." She said. She was so happy that she was now offically his girlfriend. She kissed him. "I'm really glad your my boyfriend." She said. She got out the car with Stephen. He held her hand walking her into the party. She felt nervous but she was excited to meet his friends.

She was feeling super confident in her dress. She felt pretty hot and she knew Stephen thought she looked amazing. As they walk through the party she noticed people looking at them. Stephen took her over to three guys who were with their wives. William step toward her first. He hugged her and kissed his neck. She giggle a little feeling his lips on her neck.

Lee stepped to her and kissed her cheek. She felt his hand skim over her ass. Then David kissed her lips and grabbed her ass making her squeal. The guys told Stephen how lucky he was as she kissed each of the wives.

She went back to Stephen's side. She held his arm and she smiled at him. She kissed his cheek as she stroked his arm. "You know everyone has stared at us since we got here." She whispered. She looked at him and smiled. A waiter came over with a tray of champagne. The waiter was flirty with her a bit as she picked up a glass.

She noticed there was a sort of make shift dance floor were some couples were dancing. "Come on Stephen let's go dance." She said with a grin. She lead him to the dance floor. She began moving her hips to the music. "Come on Stephen show me your moves." She said.
 
Stephen knew that his friends liked her. He could see each one of them mentally undressing her with their eyes. He felt a bit safer knowing their wives where with them.

He also saw the waiter flirting with her as he gave her her drink. Stephen was sofas when she pulled back to him and spotted the dance floor.

Feeling Louisa drag him onto the dance floor he knew he wasn't good at dancing. So he focused more on keeping his arm round Louisa so she could dance on him. Watching her hips had him in a tracks as he was glad that she was so close. His cock was bulging inside of his black pants.

As they danced together stephen whispered into her ear.

"So what do you think of my friends? You know they would give anything to fuck you. Your so hot."

Stephens lips placed soft kisses along her neck as his bulge rubbed against her thigh.
 
Louisa put her arms round his neck making her body closer to his. Her boobs pressed against his chest. She was really glad she was with him here. She noticed people were watching them.

She didn't care eyes were on them. She knew some of them were just jealous. She noticed a women was looking over at them like she was jealous of Louisa. "Babes I think that women likes you, she's so jealous." She said.

She was having fun dancing with him. He may not of been much of a dancer but she felt if he loosen up a bit more and got into the music he would be good because she knew he was amazing with his hips.

"Oh they are nice and yeah I sense they all really want to bend me over and take my holes when they had me in their embraces but only you get to do that." She said.

She turned round and was grinding up against his bulge with her ass. She was a natural dancer. Her body just moved so easily to the music. She grabbed his hands and she wrapped them round her waist as she grinded up against him.
 
Stephen looked over as Louisa spoke about a woman being jealous and was surpised to see it what his bosses wife who was staring at him.

As he stopped the kisses on Louisa's neck and heard her say about she felt that his friends wanted nothing more than to bent her over and take her turned him on as his cock grew harder inside of his pants.

Seeing Louisa turn away from him that was when he felt her ass push against his bulge. The friction almost caused him to moan out. As his hands were pulled round her waist he became aware that lee, David and William had come round her and pinned her in dancing round her.

With her back to stephen William was to her left rubbing agaisnt her leg as his hot breath fell onto her exposed neck. Lee was to her right as his bulge pushes agaisnt her hip as his hands held her thigh. Last was David who was facing her and had himself pinned agaisnt her so her breasts where pushing into his chest as his cock bulges inside his pants.

They all grinded with her slowly while their wives had gone out into the back garden.
 
Louisa felt Stephen's hard cock up against her ass. She knew his friends wanting to take her really turned her on, it also turned her on as well. She was getting wet. Her panties had a wet spot. She was grinding against his cock as he held onto her waist.

Lee,David and William came round her and pinned her in dancing round her. She had William to her left rubbing up against her leg as his breath was on her neck. Lee was to the right of her, his bulge up against her hip as his hand held her thigh. David was facing, his body was pinned against hers.

Her boobs were up against David's chest as they all grinded with her. She was really turned on right now. Her hips were grinding to the music. Her body was naturally moving with the guys. She turned her head to the side to look at Stephen. "Want do something wild?" She whispered.
 
Stephen could see all his friends had closed in on Louisa and had her pinned in place. He was sure all of them were hard in their pants and grinding their cocks against Louisa so she knew it too.

Stephens cock was getting harder just thinking about how much she was turning his friends on when he saw her turn her head towards him slightly.

He leaned his head into her mouth as he held her ask if he wanted to do something wild.

Stephen leaned his lips against her ear and whispered back.

"Babe I want you to go as wild as you want."

Stephen wondered if she wanted to get the guys more worked up dancing or just take them all upstairs into the bedroom and have them all fuck her brains out with stephen.

Their wives were still outside talking and wouldn't realise they had gone missing.

Lee's hands ran over her hips as williams hands slid almost over her ass. David's hands ran up her legs and brushed agaisnt her panties and Stephens hand found her zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down a little.
 
Last edited:
Louisa was enjoying herself and knew the party was becoming wild for her so. instead of waiting for the wildness she would make it. Louisa was a very good wild maker. She was a confident hot blooded woman. She knew all four men wanted her.

She could handle them that she knew. She was ready to take anything. She carried on dancer a little longer. She pulled away from them all even Stephen. She went and got a glass of champagne. She took a sip looking at the guys.

"You want some of this guys come join me upstairs." She said only loud enough for Stephen and his four friends to hear. She turned tossing her hair back. She walked away up the stairs her round perfect ass swaying as she walked. She went to the first bedroom.

She sat on the bed looking like a sex goddess. She was ready to play and be worshipped by the guys and Stephen. She knew she drove all of them crazy and they'd do anything to be in her. Her holes were wanting a good fucking.
 
Louisa had whipped the men up into a sexual frenzy with her dance moves and hot body. They were so disapointed when she moved away from them and got a drink.

They all turned to stephen with rock hard bulges in their pants as they were about to ask why Louisa was such a tease when she said if they wanted her to join her upstairs.

Watching her ass walk up the stairs they stared open mouthed before turn to stephen who looked back at them.

"Well you heard the lady."

William, David and then lee rushed up the stairs with stephen following behind them. He was the last through the open bedroom door. He saw them all stood at the bed watching Louisa laying on it.

Stephen quietly closed the door and stood next to them all. He knew Louisa had the four of them eating out of her hand and a single word of strip would have all three men and himself nude in under a minute as all their bulges strained to escape their pants.
 
Louisa was on the bed and she knew she looked good and the guys all seemed to want her so much. They were stood in front of the bed. She got on her all fours and slide off her dress and was in a black thong.

"Comes on guys come and aspect my goods." She said grinning at them. She stuck her ass out and was wiggling her ass. "I want you all to strip for me." She said. She was looking at Stephen and smiling. She was so excited to see what was going to happen with these guys. She knew Stephen was loving this and she was too.
 
Stephen watched as all three of his friends saw his girlfriend crawl into the middle of the bed as she undid her dress and slid it off releasing her breasts to their eyes. As all of their bulges tightened in their pants.

Seeing her turn round on all fours and push her thong covered ass out towards them as they heard her ask them to inspect the goods. They all reached out their hands to grab her when she told them to strip.

William stopped first and grabbed his pants pulling them down for his 9 inch cock to spring out toward her. As he pulled off his top and kicked off his shoes. David was next with his top coming off first and then his pants falling to release his 7 inch cock.

Lee let his pants drop then pulled his top off as his pats let out his 8 inch cock.

Stephen stripped last and dropped his pants after taking his shirt off to show his 10 inch cock.

They all moved toward her with lust in their eyes fully naked. Their clothes made a four piles on the floor.

Stephen lifted her off her hands so she was on her knees and leaned in kissing her lips. Williams lips found the back of her neck as his hand reached round and cupped her breast. Lee's lips found her other breast and sunk onto her nipple and lee mouth fell onto her ass cheeks. Biting and teasing softly.

As their hard cocks were all with her grasp now.
 
She was happy to watch all the men strip down. All of them were pretty good sizes but none of them were as big as Stephen. She thought it was lucky she took it in all holes. She couldn't wait to be used by all of them. Her body was there ready to be fucked in anyway they wanted.

They moved to her and she could see the raw hot lust they all had for her. She was still in her thong and they were all naked for her. Their clothes on the floor. Stephen moved her onto her knees. He kissed her lips and she kissed back. Her body always responded so well to his.

Williams lips were on her neck as he cupped one of her young firm boobs. Lee's lips went to one of her nipples and she had lips on her ass as well. She was moaning into Stephen's mouth. She looked at all of their hard cocks and felt happy that she could get them all hard.

"Now I'm ready to play more. Fight amongst yourself about who gets what." She said with a grin. She really wanted to be ravaged by all men. Her inner submissive goddess wanted these men to own her and control her right now.
 
The men heard her tell them to fight between themselves about who gets what. As David's hands slid up onto her ass and grabbed her thong pulling it down her thighs to her knees.

Lee moved onto his back with his cock pointing up into the air as he grabbed her hips and with stephen's lips distracting her pulled her ontop of him.

The moment she lifted up gave David time to pull her thong down her legs and off. Lee felt her dripping wet pussy above him and slowly slid her down onto his cock.

Stephen reached out and took hold of her hands and placed one of her hands on his cock and the other on williams. While behind her David took hold of his cock and pushed it between her ass cheeks. As his cock was begun to push into her ass hole slowly.

Stephen pulled William round and into a kiss with Louisa. Stephens hand then guided Louisa's head down to williams cock for her lips to enjoy.
 
David's hands went up onto her ass and he grabbed her thong pulling it down her thighs to her knees. Her wet young tight pussy was out for these guys. Lee moved onto his back on the bed with his cock pointing at the ceiling. She was lifted onto him. David pulled the thong off. Lee's cock sunk into her and she moaned out.

Stephen took her hands and put them on Williams and his own cock. She stroked them softly as she looked into Stephen eyes. David was behind her and he had his cock up against her ass. His cock slowly slipped into her. "Oh god." She moaned out.

She already had two cocks in her holes. She was ready for a third. Stephen pushed her head down to Williams cock. Her hips were moving up and down as she opened her mouth. She took William into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock as she looked at Stephen. She was keeping eye contact with him.
 
Stephen watched his girlfriend eyes and knew she was in heaven. With lee's cock buried deep inside of her pussy while he pumped into her and David's cock finally fully sinking into her ass hole as he bounced agaisnt her ass.

He could see the utter joy and lust in her eyes as her head went down to williams cock and slid it inside of her mouth. Stephen could feel her hand stroking his cock and he could see her staring into his eyes.

He was happy she was enjoying herself. Just then the door opened and a guy stepped into the room. He froze as he saw the scene before him.

Stephen looked over his shoulder at him and smiled.

"If you want to stay in here you need to lose the clothes pal."

The guy stared for a second before dropping his pants and pulling his top off fast. He stepped over to the bed and took hold of Louisa's free hand and placed it on his cock.

Stephen smiled asking.

"I hope your enjoying this party Louisa?"

As Louisa now had a cock in every hole and one in each hand. Five men were at her mercy ready to fuck her good.
 
Last edited:
She had a guy in each of her holes and it felt good but she had a spare hand doing nothing at all. Her other hand was wrapped round Stephen's cock and she stroked him hard. The two cocks in her holes were pumping into her. Her body slapped against Lee's and David's as she rode their cocks. She was enjoying this so much. Her mouth was full of William's cock.

She heard the door open but didn't look up she was busy with the other cocks. She didn't realise there was another guy till Stephen told him to lose his clothes. The guy came to the bed and put her free hand on his cock. She stroked him softly in her hand. She looked up at Stephen as she bobbed up and down sucking cock and that made her bounce on the cocks. She nodded her head to his question. She was enjoying this all so much.
 
All three of Stephens friends went to work on Louisa's body pounding into her faster and faster. Enjoying the feel of her mouth, pussy and ass wrapped round their cocks.

Stephen didn't mind she was only giving him a hand job as it felt so good and he knew he would take all her holes later anyway. This was his friends turn and he stranger who had come into the room.

Davids breathing became heavy as stephen knew Louisa ass was draining his cock and pulling on it. He would be the first one to cum.

Looking round the men he saw that David would be followed by William as he was gasping out from her amazing blow job skills.

Stephen reached out both of his hands one grabbed her breast as his other slid down stroking her clit. The stranger took hold of her other breast as David slapped her ass cheeks a few times. Lee was holding onto her hips and William had both of his hands buried in her hair.
 
Back
Top