Forced by the Neighbor (closed to NickisSora)

-I nod and look at you from head to toe.-"I know you seen me but now your looking hotter and hotter each day."
 
"Well, thank you sir." I give him a pose, sitting up straight, my thighs showing with my legs crossed. My breasts and pushed forward, pointing at him.

"I hope you are pleased." I tell him.
 
"I am very pleased."-I finish my drink and I smile.-"So what do you like in sex tell me what turns you on what you like to do come on i know you must be very naughty."
 
"I enjoy being spanked. My boyfriends never understood." I had tried to get my boyfriends to spank me, even giving them hairbrushes to use, but they usually did not want to do it or spanked me lightly, which got me hot and bothered but couldn't bring me to a climax.

I stood up and pushed my behind at him. "Wouldn't you like to spank this bottom?" I asked, smiling at him.
 
"I would love to spank it you hot little slut. GO on bend over your counter i will slap that ass as hard and rough as you want."
 
I walk over to the counter. I bend over, my ass pointed at him. I tug at my bikini bottom, pulling it down to my knees. I look behind me, watching you approach. I see your smile as you stare at my bare bottom.
 
-I grab your ass a few times and begin to slap your ass i give each side 5 slaps a piece.-
 
"Ouch....ouch....ouch!!" I squeal as you spank my bare behind. My loins were getting warm, my pussy wet. I held on to the counter as tight as i could. My teeth rattled with each swat. I quivered.
 
-I slapped her ass harder and more. Ten more wacks to her bare bottom made it nice and red he smiled.-"So you want more spankings what do you want now my slut."
 
I squirmed as he spanked me. I crossed my legs, trying not to show how aroused i was.

"Stop!! You are driving me crazy......." I really didn't want him to stop, but I was going to cum soon.

My ass moved, trying to avoid the blows.

"No more!! God...!" I squealed as he continued to swat my behind. It was becoming pink.
 
-Those words and Nick slapped her ass harder and faster at different paces wanting her to beg for more naughty fun wondering what else she liked.-
 
My ass was nice and warm, my pussy hot and wet. He spanked me again and again, until finally, i couldn't take it anymore. My body contracted, I shivered, then I came.
 
-I smiled.-"What else do you want to do i can make your wildest dreams come true."-I smile and rubbed her pussy mixing my fingers with your fresh cum to tease and play with you.-
 
I took his hand.

"Let's go into the living room." I told him.

We walked into the living room.

"I always wanted to be taken here." I told him.
 
-I lay you back against the couch since your still naked and spread your legs as i begin to finger fuck your pussy and lick your clit.-
 
"oh...." I begin to moan as you push me back on the couch, spread my legs and lick my clit....you push your fingers in my wet pussy......I sigh......as your tongue encircle my love button and your fingers begin to pump in and out of my cunt......you thrust them deep inside......pressing against my vaginal walls. I raise my head and yell....

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!"
 
"Mmm your a naughty thing aren't you."-I smile and grin as i lick and finger your pussy enjoying your juices.-"So do you want my stiff cock?"
 
"Yes....god yes...." I told him......he was taunting me...

"Yes...take me....NOW!!"

His fingers were driving me crazy.....his tongue was licking my pussy lips....made me shiver.
 
-I removed my cock and rubbed it against her pussy before sliding it in and began to fuck her pussy nice and deep.-
 
I can feel your shaft rubbing up and down my pussy....I lean my head back and close my eyes, sighing.

Then you enter my hot pussy....I gasp...you are big......then i grab your head and kiss you.
 
-I kiss back and fuck your pussy on your couch and i grab your hips thrusting deep in to them.-"Oh you little slut this feels good."
 
I can feel you pounding in me, thrusting deeper and deeper......

"You feel good in me." I told him.
 
-I groaned pounding her fast.-"Good a nice slut like you needs a good fucking"
 
"Oh...yes....take me.....take me now!"

I feel him filling me with his huge shaft. His pole moves in and out of my pussy.......
 
-I groan as my cock pounds your naughty cunt hole and i hold you tight on the Couch.-"Oh yeah you naughty little slut scream for me i can fuck you any time and give you the cock you want.-
 
Back
Top