Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-Skids smiled watching her eat as he grins.-"Go on eat up."-he ate a few wings and brought them two tall glasses of Ice tea and continued to eat having wet clothes there to wash there hands.-

*she blushed a little but kept eating. After only a few moments she finished her plate and wiped her hands on the cloth then took a long drink of her tea.* "Thank you Skids. It was delicious."

-Skids finished it as well and sipped it.-"Good i am gong to do the dishes what do you want to do."-he smiled as he began the dishes.-

"I'll just wait." *she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his neck softly*

-Skids did the dishes and kissed her cheek when he finished and sat on the couch with her in his arms cuddling.-

*Veronica lay her head on his shoulder watching tv with Skids. She kissed his neck and cheek every few moments*

-Skids blushed and held her close and kissed her cheeks as well.-"Feeling good my love?"-he asked.-"Do you want to take a nice hot bath?"

*Veronica smiled a nodded.* "Yes but only if you get in with me. *Truthfully she still felt dirty from earlier but wanted Skids close.*

-Skids nodds as he took her hand and began filling the tub with hot soapy water.-"are you sure your ok?"-he could see Veronica's eyes shift and look around slightly saying she was not but would not push the subject as he began to strip down.-

*Veronica truthfully wasn't ok. She was sore and bruised. Both physically and emotionally. Sudden motions scared her. When Skids would lift his hand to do something she would flinch. Afraid that he was going to hit her like Jake did. She ignored his question and just took her clothes off slowly*

-Skids was worried and slid in to the bath and stopped the water from running as he patted the water for Veronica.-"I am sorry i didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Its ok. I'm ok." *she didn't know if she was trying to convince him or herself. She slowly slide in the water in front of Skids. The water stung her ass but she just bite her lip and waited for it to pass.*

-Skis gently wrapped his arms around her and she jumped and Skids let go as he slipped in the water till all but his head was under.-"I want you to just rest ok."-he said concerned.-"I can tell when something is wrong...You were traumatized huh?"-he said and nods.-

*Veronica felt the tears run and she looked back at him.* "Yes I'm sorry.. I don't know what to do.." *she began to cry.*

-Skids held her close.-"I do not blame you I am here for you though."-he said he may have to bring her to the school counselor. Skids thought what he could do for her.-

*She only flinched slightly this time but leaned back into his embrace.* "Thank you Skids." *she let the water relax*

-Skids laid back with her gently stroking her hair he was very concerned.-"It is ok do not worry."-he said as his fingers gently stroked her strands with his fingers.-

-Skids smiled running his fingers through her hair. his snuggled close keeping there body relaxed int he hot water.-

"Thank you for saving me, my hero." *Veronica didn't think she'd ever be able to repay him but she was going to try.*

-Skids shook his head.-"No problem you....deserve to be happy and safe."-Skids said and snuggled to her.-"You do not have to pay me back just love me like i love you."

*she turned to look in his eyes* "I do love you, Skids. More than I can say." *Her lips pressed against his and her eyes closed. The ache in her pussy and ass was starting to dull with the help of the hot water. Although another ache took over her pussy.*

-Skids kissed her back holding her tight.-"You ok?"-he asked as he held her close to his body.-

Back