China Pearl Bath & Teahouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaenelle, I hardly know you but you do look fine all slipery wet like that!
Amber if you don't gimme a squeeze soon I'm gonna call in your bar tab at Ricks!
 
=smiles as vagrant unleashes her breasts to the warm water and kisses his cheek then hears Ari's request and swims over wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a slippery hug= There you go Ari
 
I know we only met once at the party for ricks, just being nice and saying hi.

*smiles and extends a hand to Ari*
 
Well, I must be off for now, I will be back though maybe not tonight.
 
Vagrant for all the men here I most humbly thank you for assisting Amber you’ll never have to pay for any thing at the Inn again.

Amber How delightful relax and enjoy.

Las I am afraid that is my thigh, but his is no periscope.

Jaen this hot steamy water is great. Don’t you think.

Vagrant please to return.

Kineser come join us dear.
 
Yes CG, it is great. I love it very nice CG, and thanks to Amber for the great floor plan.
 
Vagrant, it was very nice meeting you. I shall hold you to that card game!

Yes, Jaen I am pretty much over the cold weather...although I hate the hot as well. I am so hard to please! I like it about 72 with a nice breeze!

OH! Glancing first at Ari, then and CG...I realize I am one girl with two ummm...meaty substances in my hands. A situation that even I have never been in before. Well...whenl in the tub, as I always say and begin to move my hands ever so slightly.
 
Looking under his arm...Kineser! Where are you!
Suddenly bent backwards by Ambers hug, he briefly goes underwater where the sight of all these breasts and CGs....Well the sight of all these breasts!...most stimulating!
He grabs Jaenelles elegant hand and kisses it, knocking over Las' drink which trickles coldy over her steamy...attributes.
"Excuse me darlin!"
Las grabs for her drink..."That ain't it baby!
 
Hello Las, Vagrant, Amber, Jaen, isn't this something!
**carefully takes off her chinese embroidered robe, revealing a skin colored bikini, so she looks nude, but isn't quite, then slips into the water**

Thanks, CG. **Hugs and kisses CG as she receives a drink, then sips it** Great!

Hi, Ari, at last we meet, was waiting for u at the Inn, but you'd disappeared. Never mind, I'm glad we're here **hugs and kisses Ari**

**Then hugs and kisses everyone present before she settles down in a corner**
 
=goes back to the other side of the pool and giggles softly seeing Las move both hands beneath the surface as she is sandwiched between the two handsome men, down the rest of her cosmopolitan and lays her head back closing her eyes in a state of relaxation=
 
Las, I know what you mean, dont like the cold and dont like it to hot. 72, 75 with a breeze is really nice. The mountains looked so pretty this morning driving into work, I always loose myself in them in the morning driving into work.

*gets drug under the water with Ari, the long crimson locks of hair wrapping around her face and cant see. Finding her footing she comes up and gracefully pushes her long hair back over her shoulders, holding Ari's hand to her bare chest catching her breath*
 
Ah Las yoour hand upon my thigh is a dream come true.


Oh let me help clean up this accenednt. **I bend forwasd and run my tongue up your clevage and to the hollow of your neck.**



** Pouting as Amber gives her attention to the other boys in the playground. Then smiles that wicked teasis smile.**
 
=her platium tresses damp and long cling jealously to the slopes of her breasts like a thousand flaxen tongues, seeing CG pout she swims to him and waits until he is done licking of course and wraps her arms around his neck hugging him too, then lets him get back to his play with a wink=
 
**Looks on with a smile from her quiet corner at the other's teasing and horsing around**
 
Better than a handshake...Ari cups Jaenelle's fwet full breast in his hand while Las looks for his spilled drink in his lap.
He winks at Amber...some Hug baby!

Kineser snugs in beside him and he gives her a deeep kiss.

CG you know how to throw a teahouse!
 
**A strong hug and a deep kiss **


Thank you Amber this was a great idea. Trust the staff has brought you all that you need.
 
everything is great CG thanks! I love it here.

All I need is a man who can hold his breath for a long time and I am set *wiggles brows*
 
A soft sigh escapes her feeling Ari's hand cup her breast.

CG, I think this has turned out great.
 
Moseys in the convention way and is none too happy about it..*L*

Hello everyone. smiles

The Inn looked deserted so I thought I’d traipse on over here.
Most lovely job on the layout, Amber!
 
Excuse me Las.

**Never being one to refuse a challenge I dive beneath the surface and Fund Amber three minutes go by periodically a few bubbles break the clear still surface of the water. I surface gasping for breath.**

Sorry Amber that is the best I can do and Vagrant only untied your top.
 
Amber ~ I know exactly what you are saying girl! Anytakers???

And CG your thigh under my hand has answered many a wish, my sweet!

Hi Mary! Nice to see you again!

Ari...I think I found something!
 
Thanks Mary!

-makes a whoohoo noise as CG dives under-thrashing, purring, bucking until he comes up for air- CG maybe we should invest in some snorkles!
 
Well working on a medivac helicopter that is unstaffed because of snow sucks..so I need to go in for a bit...hopefully will be back soon!!!

=blows kisses=
 
Leaning forward Ari graciously begins to dry Jaenelles breasts with his tongue. He hopes Las will understand how hard it would be to dive between her legs with her holding her 'drink' underwater so tightly!

Hi Mary!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top